Happy Memorial Day, Everypony!

Kirby Krackle

So how are all of you spending your holiday, assuming you're in America. I understand we have some ponies from over the sea visiting, after all.

Me? I had work, 7-3. My wife had off, so she tidied the house to prepare for the afternoon barbecue which is now in its cooldown phase. It's a small one, as I only have a small grill right now. We invited a coworker of mine and his wife. Dogs and Bubba Burgers and chicken patties. Coworker's wife brought these yummy half-pickled zucchini for me to fire up. Delicious.

Now that we're full of food, we'll watch a movie maybe and play lots of Magic the Gathering. That's it.

So thank you, veterans, which includes my grandfather.

How about you ponies? Aside from attending the Gala of course.

I'm sick, siting all a lone, watching Starship Troopers (for the 12th time this day), sweating like a dog. So! ya ism loving mine!

I hope ever one is having a fun and Happy Memorial Day.

Well, my family was supposed to be cleaning house...but I don't usually end up doing a whole lot of cleaning.

My friend invited me out today, but I couldn't go because of this supposed cleaning thing.

So I'm just stuck at the house, doing Gala RPs...which is alright, I guess. I mean, compared to hanging out with someone IRL.

I'm sick, siting all a lone, watching Starship Troopers (for the 12th time this day), sweating like a dog. So! ya ism loving mine!

I hope ever one is having a fun and Happy Memorial Day.

Mmmmm. Starship Troopers. The book is better, though.

hrmm yes, it is. well i think so, some do not. But i just love Starship Troopers i have seen it at lest 2 times a week.

I worked, doing the most vital job I can think of... Selling video games to teens and and adults. Oddly enough we sold through our stock of Call of Duty Black Ops. Either people want to get on the multi-player and shoot each other or just want to get pumped for Modern Warfare 3.