Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

"It's on me. You would have been out there for hours if I hadn't run across you so let's just call it a celebration of you not freezing to death out there." The hostess seated them and handed them menus. "So ..why not tell me more about life in ponyville?" He was half teasing but he was also REALLY interested in this weird guy.

"Yeah, the things in your eyes. At take those out!" Colette said as she reached into her pocket, pulling out her phone, as it had vibrated.

>>Heheh nice! There must be a gathering of Bronies in town. I've got a dude with me. He fell over and I think he thinks he's supposed to be a pony lol. Anyway, Queen Chrysalis is a villian from season 2. She's the queen of shapeshifters that tries to take over canterlot by weakinging Twilight's brother. We should meet up at the cafe if the two of you are free"<<

Colette raised an eyebrow. This woman seemed to be very much in character, so... "So, what's the name of Twilight's brother??" She asked Chrysalis suddenly. "And what's with you weakening him??"

"Oh Shining Armor," she smiled happily, "Oh I needed him for love, you see as a Changling I feed of of love to live, though in this body in not sure how I can do that," she said and looks at the girl, "and I don't understand, I am not wearing anything on my eyes,"

" Oh, I'm a coal miner. I usually work shifts at day, but at other times i do double shifts. After work i grab a bite at my favorite cafe, but it's usually packed. I eat there and then i stop by Twilight's to read a book or get a lesson. After that i stop by Pinkie's to grab a treat and i sneak a couple to Apple Jack's little sister. Apple Jack gets angry, but we make up later. You see, coal is needed for the fires, the trains, and pretty much everyday life. I need a way to get back home because thats where my life is. I heard from Twilight that there was another planet capable of life, but she didn't tell me what the name of it was. Do you know what this planet's name is? Eh, anyways. I'm serious about the bits, though. It must cost like 9 bits for this, err. Coffee." David took a sip of the Coffee, " Uhhh, yuck." The Coffee had no flavor at all, but he noticed some sugar and creme on the table and he put some of that in it, then he took another sip, " A little better."

Something completely felt odd.

A blue-ish gray pegasus didn't know what to expect. She was already captured hostage by the Changeling queen and now she has cast a spell upon that odd rock over there. A surge went through her body and everything turned black.

That's what Spin Art completely remembered.

Flash!

Spin Art woke up on the grass. She stared at the blue sky... which was filled with CLOUDS.

"Oh no! My boss is going to be absolutely mad at me!" Her job was to clear the skies of Ponyville. She has been late to work at least once, and she might be fired after this work ethic.

Spin Art jumped to the skies on her four feet. Um. Why isn't she flying? She jumped again. What is wrong with me?! She screamed in her head. She shook a fist to the sky. What happened to her hoof? It wasn't her usual gray furry fetlocks. She looked at her body and noticed she was wearing odd clothing. Her hind feet weren't the same. Her coat wasn't blue and gray anymore. Spin Art spun around to look at her wings.

No wings.

"Oh my Celestia!" She panicked. "What? WHAT!?! Wha-?!?" She screamed and rolled on the grass like a complaining foal.

I almost got her!

Flying at breakneck speed, Rainbow Dash was going to save the day! She was going to stop Queen Chrysalis from taking over Equestria again.... With the Elements of Harmony of course.

Just before she got her, the changeling queen cast a spell on a rock. Well what is a rock going to do, multiply itself and start flying everywhere?

Everything turned black.

"Ow! What just happened?" Everything seemed normal except Rainbow found herself on a stone floor. She felt completely sore and tried to get up.

She was able to balance herself on her hind legs, for like a LONG time. Yes! A stunt that nopony can do, something for the Wonderbolts to see! Well... it needs to be about 20% cooler.

Rainbow Dash tried to fly, but somehow she found out that her wings felt like they weren't there.

She turned around, HER WINGS! Again!? Queen Chrysalis took them! Oh when she sees her again, ohhhhhhhhhh she'll be so sorry!

Rainbow glanced at her hooves for the first time. What the-? That's weird. They weren't hooves at all, she couldn't find what they are anyway. All she knew is that they can grab things. It felt so weird!

She looked at her body... she was wearing peculiar clothing. Her coat wasn't blue anymore but a very light colour and it wasn't fuzzy either.

Queen Chrysalis did something, she noticed, and Rainbow Dash was going to get her back.

((It's my first time on Rainbow Dash, so yeah....))

"So let me get this straight..." Colette said in a serious tone."You're a Succubus." She added flatly, before collasping in a fit of laughter. "You're a hoot, lady!" Colette put a hand on Chrysalis' shoulder, still laughing at her. "If you're Queen Chrysalis, or whatever, then I'm the King of Denmark!"

"oh yeah?" she said as her eyes glowed at Colette, "hmm you have a crush on a boy, I cannot tell who exactly but, mmmm, the love for him is so tasty!" she grined happily

Rarity slapped him lightly then gave his cheek a kiss, "Don't ever take a picture of me sleeping! Or without my permission!" she said to him, "But it's so flattering,"

Artyom stepped back and allowed her to stand, being sure to keep her from falling.

"Eeeeaasy there, little lady..." He looks around the entrance to the garage to see if anybody saw what happened. He puts an arm around her back and guides her to the office.

"Come with me, I'll call an ambulance and get you sorted out..."

He looks behind her and notices the blood from his arm staining the back of her shirt, provoking him to quickly pull his hand off her, still keeping it behind her to make sure she has her bearings.

Rainbow turned around and saw something talking to her. What was it?

[colour=#282828]"Eeeeaasy there, little lady... [/colour][colour=#282828]Come with me, I'll call an ambulance and get you sorted out..."[/colour]

[colour=#282828]"Whoa! Hold on there! Who are you!? Are you a SPY for Chrysalis?! Put 'em up!" She held her hooves... whatever these things are and began punching the air.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]An ambulance he...if it was a he, he said? What was an ambulance? Must be something that the Queen might be using like that rock....[/colour]

Arty stepped back and put his hands up in a position to display no harmful intentions.

"Woah woah woah, easy there, I'm your friend! Oka-... Wait... Chrysalis?" Arty chuckles, shaking his head gently.

"Please, just come with me and take a seat, would ya? I need to get you a paramedic."

He gestures towards the door and keeps his arm about 3 inches from her back.

His eyes, Rainbow Dash noticed, were two different colours from each other. Not sure if she can trust this creature, she slowly began to trot to the door on all fours eyeing him and the surroundings to make sure everything's safe. Of course she can break out whenever.

Connor nodded. His story was so elaborate and detailed that Connor was actually starting to believe him. "So you're a pegasus and you live in Ponyville and you know the mane...er...the elements of Harmony. Well..ummm you're on Earth, we're all called Humans and like I said, don't worry about the food. It's on me." His phone went off again, it was Charles. >>Dude, you're never gonna believe this. I have someone else saying they're a pegasus.<< (Sorry Charles XD)

"ok," she said then froze, "Sink in bathroom or else where?" she asked and sighed, "Why don't you just show me?" she said and sat on the couch and looked at her 'hooves' and turned to him, "Is there a way to remove these items on my um hooves?"

Arty couldn't help but laugh, opening the door and letting her in. He makes his way past her and hops the counter, grabbing the phone off the wall with his good hand and turning back to her.

"Um... How about your name? Can you tell me your name? Think the paramedics might need to know..."