Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

David-

During the work out, David was asked a question to which he replied, " Yes, i am a Pegasus. Flying is pretty fun, but its hard to learn at first. I wish i could have taught my little brother how to fly...." David started to slowly pant, he looking into nothingness and thought about his little brother.

Queen thought and replied with a sigh, "There are only a few left, and my hope is that Celestia will allow them to take a pony form and live, scattered, in the towns and cities of Equestria," she said as they headed to the clothes store, "No matter what my choice is my 'subjects' obey me, because they are more of family, with me being there mother"

Connor sighed, failing to reach Charles on his phone. It didn't matter, though, as he had spotted him and David as they were working out. He drove up to them, pulling down the passenger side window as he did so. "Hey, Charlie, I tried to call you! Anyway, I'm heading to the store to get some food for Colette, so I'll be out for a bit!”

--

Colette frowned thoughtfully for a second before speaking, still leading the mares into the store. “Well, I don't know if you'll be able to do that, especially since you brought some ponies here, but if you can get on Twilight's good side, maybe you can work something out with Celestia...Now, let's go in and make you look like a normal human~!” Colette said as she took both Queenie and Rarity by the hand and led them into the store. Spotting a friend from school, she led them over to her. “Hey, Maddie! I need some help with this lady,” Colette said, pointing to Queenie. “She's in desperate need of some clothes that make her look less like a blue haired Elvira!”

David-

" We can go? You people do amaze me, you don't have wings or magic....and yet you seem to surprise me.."

Colette's friend Maddie-

Maddie was working her usual day of work when her friend Colette came in with two strange looking people. Maddie nudged her glasses up, turned off her music and started to attend to the customer's needs, " Well, i can try..." ( By the way i have no idea what women do with their fashion, so i will just stagger through. Hypnotic! You owe me aight!)

((Alright. I'll also help, since it's supposed to be an upscale store, so none of the emo ****!))

“You know you're not supposed to have headphones on whilst on shift, Maddie.” Colette said, “Besides, didn't you want to work here for like a year now??” She then led the mares through the aisles of fashionable clothing, some bright and colourful, others dark and alluring. But everything was designed to flatter and turn heads. “Well, I wanna get her in something that isn't black... The last thing I want um.. Crystal, here, to do, is wear all black!”

“Uh... Guys?? The airport's a 45 minute DRIVE from here... Tell ya what, hop in, and I'll take ya!” Connor said, managing to open the passenger door.

((Have Charles check his phone, 'cause Colette sent him a message about the Queen!))

Shadow

Shadoe passed back the Phone to Shawn.

"Wait...that phone..H-how does it work, i mean..How did you get a picture of Chrysailas on it? And from somepony else? It makes no sense....I mean, you can just talk to them or something?...Also, tell them to be careful around her, she's mostly likely using her magic to trick who ever she's with..Like she did before. We've got to help them..A-are they close?"

That changeling forced me itno this world, and possible anypony who was close...I need to make sure Humans are safe from the likes of her

“Well, phones can allow us to speak to someone, send them a letter or a simple message, or pinpoint where they might be...” Stephen tried to explain, whilst Shawn looked for approximate route from their destination by Google Maps. “...And it's gonna take a day and seven hours to get there. Add to that, we're gonna be broke after food shopping until next week, and even thenn, it's going towards rent...” He added, grumbling. “For now, let's just focus on getting food and then emailing this dude once we're done.” Stephen said. “Shadow, what do you know about Chrysalis??”

Shadow

"I don't know too much, but enough. Dangerous, very powerful and uses deceit. If spotted, we are to report...sorry..umm," Shadow realised he was quoting his briefing back from Equestia

"basically, don't trust her. Catch her off-guard where she can't use her magic. As for her, well, i don't actually know much, just how to take her down...."

Shadow heard Stephen's grumbling, about running low on money

'Great..They were already low before i arrived...And now...cause of me...T-they might, run out...W-what'll happen when they do? Rent...W-wait..They'll get kicked out...Cause of me....'

Shadow's smiled slowly vanished, and he opted to just stare at his hands there were sitting in his lap

David-

" It won't be the same as my flight, but.....it will be close..."

Morning-

" If only i had some bits on me..."

Maddie-

" Well...um...yeah..." Maddie shyly said. ( imagined her as an emo to, or some kind of hipster) Maddie takes to an aisle of the store, " This is where you can find all the bright colours that you say you need. " In the corner of her eye she saw a lost customer, " Well got to go! Hope you find what you're looking for!"

Alan-

[colour=#0000cd]"Don't worry, I guess I can buy anything you need." [/colour][colour=#000000]He walked into the mall and looked around at all the stores and busy people inside. It smelled like pretzels in there. Alan loved it.[/colour]

“That's good enough... I'll start something right...now...” Shawn said as he turned to Shadow, tapping Steven as he did so. Great. Just great. They managed to bum him out again! “Shadow, it'll be okay! We'll figure something out!” Shawn said, trying to think of something to say to cheer the Pegasus up.

((hipsters are alright, but don't get me started on emo kids! So annoying! -.- =BTW Connor's offering them a ride, because they're in Wisconsin, and Charles' plane is in Illnois...))

"Uh, Charles... The airport's about 30 miles away... Not a good idea to try to jog down there in this weather! Hop in, and I'll take ya!" Connor said.

--

“Thanks...” Colette said as she was left alone with the two Equestrians. Turning to them, she sighed. “Alright, I'm a little weak with adult women's fashion, so I'm gonna need your help, Rarity!”

"Well dear let's see what we can do," Rarity said and held out a hand to Queen as if to say 'take my hand into adventure' Queen looked around, she seemed a bit confused but slowly raised her hand and set it into the other girls as Rarity lead her away, "Now Colette please stay away as I get her ready!" queen looked so lost

(no idea what she should wear but I feel needs to be minecraft related :P)

Alan-

[colour=#0000cd]"It's just some toy that Kids play with." [/colour][colour=#000000]Alan said. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"Do they not have those in Equestria?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said looking through a list of pony related searches on his phone.[/colour]

Connor smiled a little as they got into the car, turning his car around and heading down the road once they did so. “I haven't heard anything regarding the other ponies, so I posted a message of my own...” Connor said, “Hopefully, we'll get a few more people to come forward and say they found someone. Colette also sent us a message.”

“But I'm the one's who's gotta pay for Queenie's clothes!” Colette protested, following Rarity anyhow. “Besides, I wanna see what you put her in...” She added, genuinely interested in what the fashionista would put Chrysalis in. “At least let me help!”

((Hint, hint, wink, wink to everyone who hasn't gone on the internets yet! :smug: ))

Alan-

Alan sighed at this. [colour=#0000cd]"All right, let's go." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said pulling out her wallet, and walking into the store.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Alan's kinda rich.)[/colour]

Alan-

Alan pulled out 200 dollars for the RC and gave it to the clerk. He kept checking through his phone for pony searches and took the box for the RC and handed it to Morning. [colour=#0000cd]"Your such a child." [/colour][colour=#000000]He told the pony-human.[/colour]