Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

"yes we'll whatever, I am sure there are plenty of stallions I can use if it comes to that," she said simply, "A girl's gotta eat ya know, it doesn't hurt them, just feel a little woozy for a second, that's it" she said to assure the girl that she didn't intend to harm anyone inthis planet

"Hmm, well then," she sighed not know too much on surgury, then turned toward her feet and tried to remove the shoe, not entirely sure how these hands work. After about 5 minutes she got one off and smiled, "I did it!" she said as looked down, "Yeah it's gonna take a while," she said implying removing the clothes for the shower

"I'm Rainbow Dash...." She said looking at her surroundings, everything seemed normal except for some weird mechanisms. To make sure who this creature is dealing with she began to tell about herself more. "I'm Rainbow Dash, the FASTEST flyer in all of Equestria! So fast, I might be able to join the Wonderbolts!"

Charles stared backing up "umm i will be out side if you need any thing" He grab a towel from under the sink and put it on the counter. "good Luck." he shut the door and stoped waiting for a reply from Connor >>Dude she is taking a shower and she decicded it was a good idea to get undressed in front of me. WTF is going on? i bring her to IL i can fly us there where should we meet i can be there in about 7 hours by plane.

Arty simply looked at her silently for a moment, fighting back laughter.

He punches in the number and glances back to her, taking in her features... Convincing cosplay...

"Maybe the lightning fried her brain..." He thinks out loud, looking back to the phone.

She looked confused, but after about 20 minutes managed to start a shower and 10 minutes later was done and looked around as she sighed and dried off. She put on the same clothes, with no other choice and sighed, "Well rarity, what now?" she wondered as she headed back to the room she was in before, hair still soaking wet.

Connor gaped at the phone, this really was serious. >>I can pick you up at the airport dude. I'm going to try to help him out, just call me when you get here.<< "Hey David, do you have a place to stay or anything?"

Rainbow Dash began to explore the creature's house, on all fours. First of all she wanted to look at herself, so she decided to find the bathroom. She found a door and entered the room, the bathroom!

She stared at the mirror. Some of her physical features were still there like her careless rainbow mane and her magenta eyes. Her clothes were the same colour of her light blue coat, but her back was bloody red indicating where her wings were.

What was that thing the creature said? An ambulance?

"What were you saying about an ambulance um... whoever you are?" As she kept looking at herself in the mirror.

Just before pressing the call button, he stops and looks up, catching her eyes.

He presses the button and it rings as he puts it to his ear.

"It's a... Uh... Van that carries sick people to hospitals... Hi, thi-... Yeah I'm calling for an ambulance... Yes... No, it's not an emergency... Yes, thank you... 28 North... Yep, the garage... Okay, thanks!"

He hangs up and turns back to her.

"You shouldn't crawl around on the floor like that, it's dirty..."

Holy hell, she had a point. With a bod like that, she could indeed get any man she wanted! Even if she did look like Elvira! Colette's gonna need help keeping an eye on this... Changeling... What was she gonna do?! Colette went over to the couch and plopped down, texting Connor yet again.

>>Connor, you're not gonna believe this chick's eyes just glowed. What is she, exactly?!<<

"Well you got struck by lightning and now you think you're a pony... So... Just try to stand up, would you? Like this." He gestures to his legs.

"Of course."

Rainbow Dash got up on her hind legs, just like before.

"Easy!" Rainbow Dash puffed up and grinned. "Yes, I am... or used to be a pegasus pony until Queen Chrysalis tried to take over the world and transformed everypony into this creature." Rainbow kept looking at herself at the mirror. "Well what it appears to be. Do you know where's everypony else? Like Rarity or..." She began listing her friends.

"No, but... Um... You aren't Rainbow Dash... Must got burned in when you got struck... I think you were heading to a convention in cosplay..."

>>I'll just come get you. We're gonna eat first ok?<< Connor looked up from his phone. "Hey David, are you ready to order yet because I think we're gonna have to get it to go."

"It's uh... Wow... Um... Well if you're Dashie, humor me! Prove it, eh?"

Arty leans on the counter and watches her with a half smile, expecting something funny.

What can Rainbow Dash do anyway if she can't fly without her wings. She panicked.

What can I do!? What would a Wonderbolt do!? Oh no, oh no... I'm a failure! Ahhhhh....!!

She began to run in circles as fast as she can her rainbow trail was still visible. She ran faster and created a rainbow tornado making a mess in the room.

Rainbow Dash looked over and saw everything. The place was a mess and the tornado grew bigger. Rainbow tried to stop it but it somehow got outside the place and into the neighborhood.

"Runaway tornado!" She sped out.