Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

"Dream?" Spin Art asked with a confused expression. "Oh no no... Really, I'm sure I wasn't dreaming! I mean, the clouds in Cloudsdale. They're so fluffy." Spin Art pulled out that one black thing that held perfectly in her hoof... er whatever it's called, still she needed to figure out everything. "Pony show? Umm... I quite don't understand."

The car pulled up to someplace that Spin Art never heard of. Burger King? Hmm. Everypony inside was eating something that looked like a sandwich. A sandwich would fine for Spin Art right now, she was getting hungry.

"What are burgers? All I can see is that they're sandwiches. I would like some daisy sandwiches right now." Spin Art grinned.

Rarity gasped at it, yeah it wasn't the best condition but she put it on, "oh my Celestia, thank you!" she said and wrapped her arms around him an kisse him. She let go and blushed, "Sorry, got a bit too happy," she smiled and picked up a few shirts and skirts, "Let me go try!"

She ran to the changing room, upon getting in and locking the door she held her chest and went beat red, "Rarity what are you doing!" she said insulting herself, "You belong in Equestria you cannot love this boy!" she sighs and begins to change

"Dammit, Connor! Don't play hero!" Colette shouted a little louder than she cared to. Looking over shoulder, she hoped Chrysalis didn't overhear her… Colette sighed as she hung up and headed inside, spotting the strange couple… they were doing that slow walk couples do… she didn't know who they were, so if she could get get Chrysalis to feed on... Dammit, what was she thinking?! Better than her feeding off her friend!

Colette stepped inside and saw Chrysalis at the window, eyeing the people on the street. "I let you feed, you have to leave my friend alone… Deal??"

Chrysalis sighed, "See that's just it, no one really understands us!" she said and stared at te girl and slumped on te couch, "I wasn't playing on hurting or touching your boyfriend," she said

Rarity came out in a white tue top and a short white skirt, "So?"

"Connor have i ever told you the truth behind RainbowDash?" David waited for a response and continued talking, " She actually isn't the fastest. I race her after work and i beat her every time. She gets kind of mad about it, but i tell her that lunch is on me. That usually makes her feel better, but i don't know. She is a competitive mare."

She nodded and did so and looked back out at the couple and sighed, "Where to?" she asked.

Rarity smiled and cheered and handed him a few more shirts and skirts and smiled, "Now what are these bra as panties?" she asked

(note i said under wear not panties.)

"come on lets get someone to help you." Charles told her he walked up to a woman behind the register "hi my Friend needs some help picking underwear and bras. can you please help her?"

David sat in the car and started singing a song. After a while he noticed the radio, he hand was pulled to it. So he turned it on by pushing the button. After 5 seconds a voice starts singing. He had never heard the song before, but he was intrigued. David looked to Connor, " You look worried my friend." He didn't respond so he decided to fall asleep. He skimmed through his life, remembering key facts. 1: He is a coal miner. 2: He has low wages 3: He asked Rainbow out, but she refused. That doesn't really matter but he would like to keep it in check. 4: He doesn't really get out much.

Those are the key aspects of his life, he wonders about that special pony waiting for him. He falls asleep looking out the window.

Connor smiled at David "Heh, she'd probably kill you for telling me that." He was trying to keep the panic he was feeling in check as he sped to Colette's worried about what could possibly be happening to Colette. He looked over and noticed that David had fallen asleep. "you have no idea..."