Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

David sat in the car all alone, " I will take that as a yes...Wait for me!" David sprinted after Conner and ran as fast as he could. After some while they both stopped at a house. Conner seemed to knock at the door and they were waiting out in the cold of the night. David looked at Conner, " You sure this is the place?"

Colette pondered this information for a moment before speaking. "All of the princeses Alicorns that have powers beyond anyone else?? Isn't there some way for them to turn you back??"

Colette then looked up as the street lights came on. "Come on we'd better head back… it's getting late, and Hero Boy's bound to show up!"

"Nothing." He snaps in reply.

He feels the blood rushing to his face, prompting him to look away, nonchalantly scanning... Well... Nothing, with his eyes.

Colette balked at this. "How can anybody forget their own SISTER?!" She was about to say more, but thought better of it, and decided to let it drop. "There has to be a way to at least get Luna to at least reverse the curse…"

As they were walking, Colette couldn't help but notice the stares from men aimed at Chrysalis, and smirked a little. "Well, if you could feed off the lusty stares of men, you'd be set!"

Charles looked at her "yea we are." Letting go of her. he grabed his bag ant the cooler and loaded them into the jeep. he went back and got Rarity's bag and loaded that into the trunk. before he left he locked the door. He took out his cell phone and texted connor >>Were packed and leaving my house to the airport.<< "come on lets go" he said to Rarity.

Charles drove to the airport. got out at the gate unlocked the lock and got back into the car thendrove to the garage where his plane was parked. He opened the door and parked the car in the garage.

(yes private plane. ;) jk yea its his private plane)

"that is a plane it's what humans use to fly. Here gimme a sec." Charles told her. He opened the big garage door, got in to the plane turned it on and drove it out the door. the turned it oof and got out. "help me get the bags in?" he asked her getting the two suit cases out "Grab the cooler." Het put the bags in the back of the plane.

She did so and helped him carry it over and packed it in happily as she looked at the massive, plane, as he called it

"Fie fine whatever you say," she said and looked over, "But yeah why are you so worried, I don't even want to feed on love, it's making me sick!"

David turned to see to women walking toward them, " Uh, Conner. Turn around and take a look at this." David followed Conner, who was walking toward the two. David slowly and cautiously investigated where chrysalis was. He didn't see any sign of her, so he relaxed a bit, " Hello, Nice to finally meet my acquaintance's friend. I can tell that you and Conner must have a thing for each other, it was a long journey here, so we will leave you two alone." And with that he started slowly dragging the other girl away from the two," They probably should be alone, if they are boyfriend and girlfriend." He looked at the women closer not really paying attention to details," You are pretty tall, a little shorter than me. Hmm. You wouldn't happen to know- oh nevermind." The two continued walking toward the house.