Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Arty chuckles, his suspicions confirmed.

"Well, one of them, you're friends are all the main characters, but you were always my favour-" He cuts himself off and covers his mouth, snapping back to the T.V. as he flushes red.

"Boy, this guy sure is funny, huh?" He gestures to the television, attempting to force the conversation off the topic before she became too suspicious...

Or asked too many questions.

Arty blinked hard, silently thanking Celestia for letting her diverge from the topic. It'd be peculiar if she found his favoring of her, or perhaps her character... It truly was odd, like meeting your idol, but with a twist, mainly being she shouldn't exist.

Jesse wakes up with a call on her phone, she groans and picks it up. She takes note that she is in bed, " Hmm, where is that girl." ( anyone want to be that one friend trying to convert their friend into a brony?)

All the jokes seemed so lame to Rainbow. When is this going to end? She was getting a little bored. What can she do now?

"I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." Rainbow headed upstairs. She didn't know what room to go into, but she decided to take the room to the right. Hopefully it was a guest room or her friend's room. Rainbow opened the door and found many toys and little figures of her friends... but mostly her. The room took her breath away. Her friend must be in some fan club just like lil' Scootaloo. Ah, Dash was used to the admiration anyways.

Rainbow shrugged and hopped on his bed and snoozed.

It took Arty a moment to proccess what she was doing, it seemed natural, like one of his roomate's girlfriends finding their way upstairs...

Then he stopped, dropped the remote and booked it up the stairs, he threw open his door to see her laying on his bed.

"I can ex-!" He began, stopping himself when he saw she had already nodded off. He looks around, she hadn't upturned or touched anything but the bed.

He had left work terribly early... There was still an hour or so until the show... He could let her sleep.

It was then that a twang of thought shot throu his brain. It was only then he realised he had already crossed the room and began tucking her in. Peculiar, but he finished anyways. Before turning and leaving, he halts himself... Kissing his hand and gently placing it on her forehead. He decided it would be best, but he wasn't sure why. He proceeded to quietly close the door and lean against it, his mind racing with questions, too many to target a single one.

( don't know what happened to my previous post, so gonna try again. ) Jesse woke up in her bedroom, her head was aching. She looked to her right and found a glass of water sitting there. " Thank you Fluttershy." She gulped the water, thirstily. After her drink, she walked downstairs unaware that Fluttershy was still there...Naked. " Fluttershy!" She shielded her eyes once more, " You should have told me you were in the Liv- You should have told me you were naked. Now i have it scared into my vision." She shook her head, " Oh well, we are the same gender. So its not counted as being a perv." She unshielded her eyes and walked over to the laundry room. Fluttershy's clothes were still drying, so she grabbed some of her own clothes for Fluttershy to wear. Jesse came walking into the Living, passing some of her clothes, " Here you go, err whatever your name is. My clothes may be a little to big, but it will keep you warm."

" Those are for your, you know." Jesse pointed towards Fluttershy's breast, " Your breast, and the panties are to cover your private parts below. Are you sure i don't need to take you to the hospital or something?" She sat by Fluttershy, " You need to where clothes or the boys will make you theirs, we wouldn't want that now would we? And what do you mean pony holidays?"

"well...you know. like Nightmare night" she shivers "or you know Wintermass, stuff like that" she smiles and takes the clothes "um i guess, but no pony ever laughed why I didnt have clothes on before." she begins to pull them on "I dont need to go to the hospital i'm not hurt. i'm just all pink and fleshy, i dont have my wings and i have to stand on my hindlegs to walk like you...." she slumps down into the sofa whimpering "i need to find out how this happened....i need to find twighlight"

" You just need help, you know you are human right? We could get your head fixed and then we could be good friends, wait- Wings, hooves, holidays that have weird names, no clothes? What are you?" Jesse got up and ran into her kitchen hiding behind somethings small, " You better not be one of those aliens trying to probe me!"

"You'really in the Hoyt Arboretum, in Portland…" Stephen said, still eyeing the boy. "Do you remember how you got here, at least? And shouldn't you contact your folks??"

Shadow slowly nodded his head, trying to think where in Equestris he was

"Well, I don't. Last thing I remember was....I was, flying over..Ponyville I think, looking for changelings...then, I woke up here....And my wings are missing, and now I'm in thiS....body...What in the name of Tartarus are you anyway? And did you have anything to do with .this?

Fluttershy walked in slowly and uneasily on her hindlegs "oh there there, no need to be scared" she peeked round Jesse's hiding place and layed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "please don't be scared I just...Im a little scared myself, Everything has suddenly changed" she hugged the girl gently stroking her hair.

Jesse looked at her phone that was ringing off, " Oh Seth, now is not the time to convince me to-Wait, ponies?" Jesse stepped back into the kitchen, " Fluttershy? Why didn't you tell me?" Jesse picked up her phone, " Seth, i watched 3 minutes of the 1st episode. I have Fluttershy at my house right now."