Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Rarity nodded and lowered her skirt, "Good luck with...her" Rarity sneered at the word still insulted by the Queen

Harvey sighed, "Yeah, ya'll on that TV show, My little pony, Yar the element of magic," he pointed to his computer, "see" he said showing the background image of the mane 6"

"Thanks. I'll need it." Colette said as made her way out of her room. "Hoo, boy!" She sighed, once she was in the hall. This was going to be a LONG night! Not only had she had the flustering job of taking a picture of Rarity's flank, she was now tasked with the ever more frustrating job of getting the Queen and her equally stubborn consort out of the guest room. "Stand by, guys," she said to both Connor and Charles. "These two are gonna be fun to coax out!"

Colette lightly rapped on the guest room door, clearing her throat. "Your Grace, as a benefactor of your asylum, I humbly request that you march your butt-- er, that you and your consort will grant us with your presence. I need your pictures, and I also wish to impart information unto all parties present." Hopefully, that pseudo-royal address will get her out here!

Charles

Charles got up from the couch and walked into the room "whats up?" he asked standing next to Rarity.

Spike

"get away from me, or I'll..." as he said that he burped. Green flames erupted from his mouth. " set you on fire." he completed his sentence.

>Ryan Avalon Talbot

Ryan was nearing the area where the lighting had struck it seemed pretty far into a forested zone, he increased his pace for the rest of the way hoping to see what happened until he approached a clearing in the trees where beyond that was a grassy field. He slowed down to a walk and climbed up a tree to get a good view and observe what occurred, there appeared to be a small burn mark near the tree line of the field left by the lightning strike. Smoke still emitted from the mark then what appeared out of the mark too Ryan by surprise as a pink-hair girl sat up clad in rather...Unusual and colourful clothing that looked awfully familiar as the colours were almost identical to Pinkie Pie, the character of a tv show known as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Ryan in his spare time would always keep up with new episodes and was fascinated by the "Brony" culture that grew around the show until he too was one eventually, he jumped back down to the ground and moved closer through the bushes for a better look until he stepped away from the bushes in full view of the girl.

[colour=#EE82EE]"Um... Hi. I'm Pinkie Pie. What's your name?"[/colour] The girl asked as if unsure about him, cautious even not that he could blame her. But wait...What did she say?...Her name was Pinkie Pie? from the show? It couldn't be, she must be some hardcore cosplayer on her way to a brony convention or something...A fething good one too He thought as he admired the girl's dedication to stay in character and her costume was very, very convincing despite her current circumstances before he realised that he hadn't said anything for a long moment. Say something Avalon this is getting awkward! he thought as he stood where he was kind of awkwardly.

"The name is Ryan Avalon Talbot, but you can call me either Ryan or Avalon. Are you ok? do you want me to call an ambulance for you miss...Pinkie Pie?" he introduced himself politely to Pinkie, his accent was a very distinct middle to high class English despite his casual attire would say otherwise. He approached the girl cautiously and knelt beside her and examined her for any visible serious injuries but perplexed as to how she ended up here and being struck by lightning no less.

[colour=#ee82ee]~Pinkie Pie~[/colour]

Pinkie watched the human as he told her his name, and asked if she needed an ambulance. [colour=#ee82ee]"Oh no silly, I'm fine, but where am I, and even more importantly, WHAT am I?"[/colour] She asked, looking at her hands again. [colour=#ee82ee]"I mean, I've been all over Equestria, but I've never seen a place like this before, or even humans before. Lyra talks about them all the time, and she'd be SO jealous to know that I've met one."[/colour] She paused for a moment, seeing the look of confusion on Ryan's face. [colour=#ee82ee]"I'm from Equestria. This isn't Equestria, is it? Wait! I know what this place is, and it's definitely not Equestria. I mean, look, the clouds move BY THEMSELVES!"[/colour] She said excitedly. [colour=#ee82ee]"Where are the pegasi? You guys have pegasi to move your clouds, don't you? Do you guys have chocolate rain? Do you guys have cutie marks? Do I even still have MY cutie mark?"[/colour] She asked herself, lifting the bottom of her shorts, revealing her balloon Cutie Mark. [colour=#ee82ee]"Oh thank Celestia, it's still there."[/colour] She said, letting her shorts fall back into place. She looked back at Ryan again.[colour=#ee82ee] "Do you have any cake? I could really use some cake right now. And where are the others? I'm kind of new here. Where are we exactly?"[/colour] Pinkie asked, a confused look coming across her face.

He rubbed his temples, "Wow, you must really be drunk, Aye really dunt have time for this," he said as suddenly his computer made a beep and he walked over, "Aye, what tis?" he said as he read the new post, "Aye you aint the only nuts one here gurl," he smiled, "'parently yar friends are here, some people found Rarity and Fluttershy," he said having been to tired to argue

"I shall not leave, and don't you mock me!" she said coldly in reply, "No if I leave the elements will shred me!" she sighed and laid back on the bed.

When the kid burped fire, Sherily ran away and buried herself into Jim's arm.

Jim himself was shocked, the kid had made fire, that or a really good illusion. But Jim had a feeling this wasn't a prank.

"Look mate, i don't know what kinda trick you just pulled off, but i'm tryin' to help ya little man. Now, just tell me your name...I only wanna help,"

Jim wasn't normally nervious or scared, but a kid that can almost summon fire, in the middle of a bush..Isn't the most comforting thing he had ever been faced with

Jim took a sligth step back as a few more flames came out of the kids mouth.

"N-name's Jim, my friend you scared my Sherily...Now, Spike..Please stop doing that thing, with fire..We're in the middle of the bush, and it's forcasted to be a hot day today...I'd rather not have a bush-fire on my hands..."

Jim smiled slightly, he didn't have the best track record with kids on nature walks, and never before one that could, in theory, make a fire start if he burped at the wrong time

"Paper...and quill?" Jim frowned at Spike.

Not only does he have a strange name and the ability to breathe fire, but he wants paper and quills? I-i don't even...

"Sorry, but, we haven't used Quills for many years, you trying to contact your parents? Actually, how did you end up here anyway?"

Jim walked towards Spike, and Sherily's head popped out slightly,

"I...I..What!?"

Jim shook his head slightly, before sighing

"Look Spike, i'd say something's suspicious with ya, and i'm not talking about you being eaten by a dingo...How bout you come back with me and Sherily, and we'll work things out from there?"

>Ryan Avalon Talbot

Ryan watched as Pinkie looked at her hands as if they were new to her then as she asked him what she was he gave her a blank look of confusion."Wow, that Lightning must've struck you a bit harder than I thought. I guess that brings a whole new meaning to being thunderstruck." he remarked sarcastically smirking as he made a reference to a song from a rock band known as ACDC he liked. Ryan looked at the girl with confusion written all over his face as Pinkie asked him more and more questions, "You aren't from around here are you?, we don't have Pegasi here and the clouds pretty much move by themselves." he asked curiously but then began answering her questions since she seemed genuinely confused about the situation she's in he thought that he may as well help her then as she mentioned chocolate rain he mentally facepalmed thinking it to be a reference to an old Youtube internet meme but never showed it in front of this confused girl, "Cutie marks?, well no we don't in the sense you know them. But we have tattoos which are like Cutie marks but that don't automatically appear and they are permanent and rather expensive..." he explained to her thoughtfully but blushed slightly as he watched her lift her shorts in search of something to which seconds later he got his answer in form of a blue and yellow tattoo that he figured must be her "Cutie Mark", "You really take this cosplaying seriously don't you?" he muttered perplexedly at the girl in front of him thinking it was all part of the girl's intricate in-character cosplay.

[colour=#EE82EE]"Do you have any cake? I could really use some cake right now. And where are the others? I'm kind of new here. Where are we exactly?"[/colour]

"No I don't have any on me at the moment, plus if I did it'd probably be all melted by now. But I know somewhere that does, it's not far from here and maybe we could go there then I'll fill you in. Miss...Pinkie Pie was it?" he asked the girl figuring that she must be feeling really lost at the moment he then had an idea and offered to take her to a cafe where he'd answer all her questions and generally fill her in and hopefully gain some insight as to how she ended up in the field by herself, plus he could use a cup of fresh high quality tea anyway he stood up and brushed himself off then offered a hand to help her up. "Where are we? We're in England, more precisely we're in Hampshire country. It's a big area but rather peaceful and calm too." he added kindly answering her question still curious about her but answered her questions regardless.

[colour=#ee82ee]~Pinkie Pie~[/colour]

Pinkie took his hand, standing up with him. [colour=#ee82ee]"England? Yeah, We're definitely not in Equestria anymore Gummy."[/colour] she said to herself.[colour=#ee82ee] "What's cosplay? Sounds fun! I love fun things."[/colour] She said, walking with him. [colour=#ee82ee]Cakecakecakecakecake[/colour]. She thought to herself, a massive smile on her face. She walked beside this Ryan-human, but was a bit wobbly still. She giggled every so often, just randomly, as they passed by strangers. Humans looked funny. But there seemed to be quite a few of them, and that kept her from trying to befriend all of them. She thought for a moment.[colour=#ee82ee] "Wait, I only have like 3 bits. That's not enough for cake!"[/colour] she said, suddenly freaking out, pulling out a few bits from Equestria she had with her. She showed them to Ryan, handing him one. The coin was solid gold, and had Luna's face on one side, and Celestia's on the other. [colour=#ee82ee]"I don't have enough for cake..."[/colour] She said in a sorrowful tone, her eyes downcast. She looked at him, her eyes growing wide.[colour=#ee82ee] "I really wanted some cake..."[/colour] She said, putting her bits back in her pocket.[colour=#ee82ee] "You can keep that one. It's the least i can give you for answering my questions so far."[/colour] She said, with a small smile.[colour=#ee82ee] "I just wish i knew where Fluttershy and the others were..."[/colour] She said with a small frown.

"Yes. Having only one Element here is more than enough to tear you a new one. 'Cause that's how the Elements of Harmony work." Colette said in a monotone voice. "Queenie, I promise Rarity won't shred you. I also promise that we WILL drag you out if you don't come out on your own. Very unbecoming for a queen!" she then motioned for Connor and Charles to come over. "Don't hurt either one of them, just drag them to the table and sit them down." She whispered, so as Chrysalis and David couldn't hear.

>Ryan Avalon Talbot

"Cosplay is...Cosplay is basically dressing up as a fictional character from a particular series be it from video games, books, television shows anime and what have you people do it for fun at large events like conventions. Hence the name which is a short version of Costume Play, if I had to guess you're a cosplayer you're certainly a dedicated one that's for sure." he explained the basic concept of cosplay to Pinkie which made everything all the more confusing because she was clearly dressed for a Pinkie Pie cosplay yet never heard of it before...Maybe she genuinely is the real Pinkie, Ryan thought for a moment but knew he had to be sure instead of jumping to conclusions right off the bat. But if she was...How'd she end up here? As they made their way to the cafe Ryan couldn't help but notice that Pinkie was still a little wobbly on her feet, perhaps it's still from the shock of the lightning strike was still affecting her balance and disorientating her.

[colour=#EE82EE]"Wait, I only have like 3 bits. That's not enough for cake!"[/colour] Ryan heard the girl worriedly exclaimed, he smiled at her and led her to the cafe "That's alright I'll pay, it's my treat." he reassuringly replied to the pink-haired girl who looked like she was going to freak out, he then saw her take out three rather strange looking gold coins that looked like two pound coins but decorated differently. He was caught by surprise as Pinkie handed him one of the gold coins as reward for answering her questions, his curiosity grew even more as he examined the coin in his hand he noticed the designs on both sides of the coin as each side had a portrait engraved on them with one representing a slightly smaller distinguished looking yet familiar looking pony...Luna? that dark blue-ish alicorn pony from the show?, and on the other side was an obvious engraving of Princess Celestia's image. The coin felt heavier in his hand then what Pinkie made it look. Perhaps she was stronger than he had anticipated she was certainly full of surprises that's for sure, "Why thank you, this coin looks rather...rare, I've never seen a coin designed like this before...Must be pure gold judging by the weight of it. Or a very masterfully crafted replica..." Ryan gratefully thanked Pinkie for the coin and placed it in his pocket,

[colour=#EE82EE]"I just wish i knew where Fluttershy and the others were..."[/colour]

"I'm sure your friends are worried about you too Pinkie, I'll bet they're looking for you even as we speak." Ryan reassured Pinkie as they both reached the cafe, Ryan found a table outside with two chairs for him and Pinkie and a excellent view of the surrounding landscape he pulled up a chair for Pinkie before pulling out a chair for him. "So Pinkie what would you like? they make absolutely brilliant chocolate cake here and what would you like as a drink? I'll pay for us." Ryan asked Pinkie curiously as he was smiling at her hoping to get her something, after he would need to find out what happened before the lightning strike and where she came from...He still was not convinced this girl was the real Pinkie pie, she seemed pretty convinced and certain she was maybe she is maybe she's not but Ryan intended to find out in order to gain a better understanding of his current situation.

"Let ma message them back," Harvey replied as he slowly sent the message to the user about having a completely lost woman claiming to be Twilight and sighed rubbing his temples, "Ok now we wait, come on, lets get ya a place to lay down fer now"

~Pinkie Pie~

Pinkie perked up when Ryan mentioned chocolate cake. [colour=#ee82ee]"Yes, chocolate cake would be awesome, and chocolate milk would be too, thank you. How do humans eat exactly? Do they just use their hands?"[/colour] She asked, tilting her head. Then she remembered what he had said about cosplay.[colour=#ee82ee] "Wait, character from television? What's that?" [/colour]She asked, not sure what this television thing is. Humans are weird. they have all sorts of weird gadgets and gizmos and stuff. [colour=#ee82ee]"Okay, well we're here, and i'm certain you have questions for me too. So, since we're here, and you've answered my questions, i suppose it's your turn. What do you wanna know about my world?"[/colour] Pinkie asked, reclining a little bit.