Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

>Ryan Avalon Talbot

"Chocolate cake and milk, your welcome Pinkie I'll go get them for you I'll be right back shortly if you can wait." Ryan promised Pinkie before heading inside the cafe to get their orders, after a few moments he returned with a tray with two plates of chocolate with a fork on the side of the plates, a glass of chocolate milk and a rather large cup of tea above a small plate to hold it in place. "Here we go there's your cake and chocolate milk, and there's my tea and cake, now then let's begin with the basics." He patiently informed Pinkie as he handed her the chocolate milk and cake then took his own effects off the tray and placed the tray on another table before sitting next to Pinkie, "So in answer to your questions earlier, humans eat using utensils like this in my hand, it's called a fork. You use it to pick up food like so..." He began demonstrating to Pinkie by using the fork in his hand to cut off and pick up a piece of his chocolate cake and slid it into his mouth slowly but cautiously trying not to cause a mess with any rogue crumbs that tried to escape the cake and contently let the piece of cake just simmer a little enjoying the rich sweetness before eating it and smiled contently.

"Humans occasionally use their hands but it's polite to use utensils and shows you have basic manners and etiquette and what have you." Ryan added to what he said after showing her, "Television is a device which projects moving or still images to viewers, however with technology being as advanced as it is Televisions can come in all shapes and sizes now. It's amazing when you think about it." Ryan explained the general concept of what a television was to Pinkie before mentioning about how with technology nowadays devices can be in all shapes and sizes he took several more cut up chunks of chocolate cake and ate them.

[colour=#ee82ee]"Okay, well we're here, and I'm certain you have questions for me too. So, since we're here, and you've answered my questions, i suppose it's your turn. What do you wanna know about my world?"[/colour]

"Glad you asked that, so let's begin with the basics. You may start with telling me a little about yourself and what you know of Equestria then we go from there." Ryan smiled eagerly as he sat forward and prepared to take notes while sipping his cup of tea. "So Pinkie what's it like in Equestria? is it peaceful? is it not? tell me a little about yourself and don't forget details." he began his questions containing his excitement under a calm and composed demeanour as his intrigue and curiosity would finally yield answers from this strange yet energetic and...Attractive? Pink-haired girl who claimed to be Pinkie Pie from the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic television show turned sensationalist internet phenomenon.

[colour=#ee82ee]~Pinkie Pie~[/colour]

Pinkie's eyes widened as Ryan told her about television. [colour=#ee82ee]"You should totally show me one of those when we get the chance."[/colour] She said excitedly, as he leaned forward, sipping his tea. "So Pinkie, what's it like in Equestria? Is it peaceful? Is it not? Tell me a little about yourself and don't forget the details." He said, and she got to thinking.[colour=#ee82ee] "Well, Equestria's pretty awesome. It's colourful and magical and full of ponies like me! Though I'm not really a pony right now."[/colour] She said, somewhat saddened by it.[colour=#ee82ee] "Equestria's pretty peaceful, but every so often we have someone trying to take over, like Discord, or Chrysalis."[/colour] Pinkie let out a slight growl. [colour=#ee82ee]"We had almost beaten her before we were warped through a portal and sent here."[/colour] She was angry about that. She couldn't believe that Chrysalis had sent them somewhere else AND separated all of them. If she were to get her hooves, now hands on her, she'd make her pay.

She switched to his next request.[colour=#ee82ee] "Let's see.. Well, I have a pet baby alligator named Gummy!" [/colour]She said, giggling.[colour=#ee82ee] "He used to chew on my tail all the time, but I don't have a tail here. I wonder if he's doing okay. Oh i'm sure he's doing good. He can take care of himself. I love to throw parties for all my friends with cake and balloons and my party cannon. I can play almost any instrument. I just can't play the fluegelhorn. I've never been any good at that. I've never lost a game of Tic-Tac-Toe before, and once beat Rarity 35 times in a row while we were waiting for Fluttershy. I love playing pranks, and I love cake, and I LOVE making everyone else laugh. That's why I'm the Element of Laughter. I'm also really good at surprising people. I have a great memory, and remember everything about everyone in Ponyville, even their birthdays! Though I once forgot my own birthday..."[/colour] Pinkie said, laughing. [colour=#ee82ee]"I don't wanna have a repeat of what I did that day. Anything else?" [/colour]Pinkie said, a smile on her face.

As the morning's sun began to colour the room a bright orange, Jesse awoke. She held onto Seth, she ruffled his hair a bit. " Good morning honey......." Jesse smirked and bit her lips a bit, " I know what you did before i went to sleep..." She stretched and finally began to notice something, her hair. Sure it was a mess , but she didn't care, she wasn't like all the other girls in town, always caring for their appearance. She still had to clean it and hold it down, " I'm going to need to tame this, I'll be right back..." Jesse got up and took her hat with her into the bathroom. She washed and cleaned her hair, then she witnessed as it poofed back into a mess, " Oh well, back to the hat...." She put her hat on, given to Jesse from her Mother. Jesse's mother died a long time ago, but she still works as a farm hand helping the farm and company. Jesse missed her family, she was the baby of the family, but all of her family members left and went to different areas to go to college or take on jobs or just move for the experience. Jesse went to college nearby, she was told by her mother that she could do anything, so she did. Jesse takes courses at the college, and works as a farmhand. Well, she isn't in just yet, but she is sure they will accept her enrollment. Jesse walked downstairs and fixed up some breakfast for Seth and her guest. Jesse noticed that the mail came in, so she grabbed an envelop, " Not right now...I'll save it for later when Seth see's, oh boy, he will be so proud!" Jesse smiled, but then she noticed her food was burning so she had to return to cooking.

Jim nodded his head "Come on then Spike, we've got quite the hike back to the car"

Jim offers him hand to Spike, and the pair start to walk towards his ute "So Spike, where are ya from? Not many places that people breath fire"

The boys stood and, after Shawn grabbed his keys, led Shadow out of the apartment, down the stairs, and into the parking lot. "We don't have too much money, so don't go crazy on the outfits!" Stephen said. They approached a colbalt blue Volkswagen GTI, and Stephen climbed in, and started the engine. Shawn opened the back four for Shadow to step in. "Hop in and buckle up!"

--

((Well, Queenie's gonna hafta cone out and see more of the world sometime!))

"Well, that's all well and good, David, but we still need a picture of your faces, and I need to speak to the both of you, and I want to do so in a somewhat civil manner, but Queenie's making that difficult!" Frowning in thought a little, Colette turned to David. "Can I take your picture, then can you talk to Chrysalis? I really need to talk to you both about your time here." Colette then turned to the two human men. "Let's go out into the living room so David can talk to Mopey… We gotta find out if anyone else found a pony…"

--

((I'm gonna hold off on posting as Seth, because they're a day ahead of everyone else at the moment))

Colette led Connor and Charles back into the family room, where she sat them down, and had Rarity join them. "VERY hard to believe she's the queen of changelings if she acts like an overgrown child!" Colette huffed, before she changed the subject. "It's getting late, so I might as well just tell you guys now. I have to go to school on Monday, then to work. You guys can stay here, but please don't trash it. My dad'll kill me if you do. Charles, you can stay in my dad's room, Connor, there's another guest room in the basement, you can stay in there. Rarity, you can use my room, and I'll sleep on the couch out here." Colette then paused and glanced at the hallway leading to the guest room "I seriously hope Queen Emo didn't do anything to that room... Anyway, I'm gonna TRY taking Queenie clothes shopping tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath… For now, why doesn't everyone head onto bed whilst I email everyone back??"

((Yes, I'm double posting. That way, everyone else under Colette's roof can interact -- and David and Queenie can talk to each other.))

Rarity looked shocked, "Oh no dear, its quite alright, we can just share a bed," she said, "I could never let someone sleep alone out on a...couch?...but anyway, no really it will be fun!" she smiled, "Ah, just like Twilight's slumber party, minus the roof tree"

The Queen had been working at the window, finally unlocking it, "Sorry David" she whispered as she slowly climbed out only to stumble and fall on the ground, "OW!" she screamed as a thorn gave her an arm scrap, but she began to run, on all fours, toward the road, not sure where she was going, but needed to get away!

~The night air was unforgivably cold, the winter wind ripping through the Queen's kimono. The snow, although beautiful, was more than capable of draining the warmth from one's skin. Something large and metal zoomed down the road, sending a blast of frigid air the Queen's way.~

((Hope you don't mind, Queenie!))

"Roof tree??" Colette asked, but shook her head and smiled. "Why don't you head onto my bedroom and chan whilst I guide the guys to theirs?? I'll be in once I email the people who've found ponies." With that, she led Charles to the master bedroom, bid him good night, then led Connor to the basement. "Hope you don't mind the basement." She said as she led him to the guest room there. "Lemme know if you need anything!" With that, Colette made her way back up the stairs, and back over to her laptop, gasping when she saw that someone had found Twilight Sparkle! Colette then began type a response to everyone's email:

>>I'm glad to hear that three more ponies have been found! I live in Racine, Wisconsin. Send pictures of the pony you found, along with a picture of their cutie mark. Not to be a perv, I just need proof they are who they say they are. It wasn't fun for me, either.

A friend of mine found a Pegasus named David Masonfield (yes, that's his name), a friend of his found Rarity, and don't have the ponies get too upset, but I found Queen Chrysalis… I'm gonna try and get both her and David's picture tomorrow. For now, here's Rarity's picture.<<

It was then Colette really saw what was so strange about the photo she took of Rarity… There was some sort of strange light coming from her forehead! Getting a closer look, she noticed that it looked like a horn. She sent the photos, and added,

>>Take a good look at the first photo. Notice anything?? Anyway, can't wait to hear back from ya!<<

((Gonna wait for David to let Colette know Queenie bolted. Also, sorry for rushing things, but I wanted to have Colette get that email out. Charles, Rarity, and David can still post! Third thing, did anyone see my post in the OOC thread??))