Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Colette started the engine and honked the horn to attract Charles' attention. "Yoo hoo! Lover boy! You're about to miss your ride!"

--

Connor smiled and waited for Rarity, watching as she and Charles and Rarity held hands a moment. "Is it just me, or is love been in the air since the Ponies' arrival??"

Time Spinner awoke in a nice and strong tree. From the fruit in it he'd say a pear tree.

[colour=#696969]"I hate pears..."[/colour] He said. He tried to stand but fell out of the tree. When he fell he rubbed his head. Wait...something wasn't right. Time's mane felt different. In fact so did his hooves. He looked at them with sheer terror. His hooves were now hands and feet. He ran for a pond that was close to the area. He looked at his reflection in the pond. He had a small nose and a pale coat...no this was skin. He backed up into the tree he fell out of and gave a loud shriek. [colour=#696969]"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969](Now I play the waiting game...)[/colour]

~Pinkie Pie~

Pinkie took a bite of her cake. [colour=#ee82ee]"Yeah, they're my friends. We were about to take down Chrysallis, but she opened a portal that sent us here. We're probably pretty far apart, though I'm sure they're all alright. Chrysalis wasn't very smart about her portal, because she sucked herself in too, and quite a few bystander ponies who were watching, though i'm not sure why you'd want to watch..."[/colour] Pinkie pondered, downing the rest of her tea. She raised her cup to him. [colour=#ee82ee]"Good stuff." [/colour]She said, setting the mug down. She munched the rest of her cake at an almost inhuman speed. Licking her lips, she looked at Ryan again.[colour=#ee82ee] "So what do humans do around here for fun? I mean, I'm probably stuck here for a while, may as well learn what I can on how to fit in."[/colour] She said, pushing her plate away from her.

Jim cook

"Friends are your family? Now that ain't something unusual, at least to me. Look at Sherily here, found her lost in the bush a while ago. Now she's my only family round these parts. Spike, how'd you do that thing with fire?"

Jim glanced forwards, spotting through the trees a red ute, his ute

Shadow Flare:

Shadow's mind almost froze in place. He'd heard that Griffins ate meat, and that was enough to give him the goosebumps. But humans did too!?

[colour=#FF0000]"Ha...good one....almost had me there....." [/colour]Shadow waited a few seconds before realising the brother were being serious.

[colour=#FF0000]"How! How can you just...eat something that was alive?...That's...messed up!" [/colour]

Despite the seat belt, he moved back, away from the brothers.

Both twins groaned. Shawn should've anticipated this more so than Stephen. There was a long silence before either twin spoke. There was just no way this was going to be avoided, but there was no easy way to explain this to a former pony, either. "I know it's a lot to wrap your head around, but consuming meat is actually necessary for humans, but if it'll put your mind at ease whilst you're here, we'll avoid eating meat in front of you..." Stephen offered finally.

Jim Cook

"Umm, that's...not possible. Humans can't breath fire mate....W-what are you?"

Jim looked at Spike suspiciously

Shadow Flare

Shadow placed his head in his hands [colour=#ff0000]​"W-what do you mean, it's necessary to eat..meat? It's not necessary, it's messed up! My kind has survived thousands of years without having to eat meat. [/colour][colour=#FF0000]What makes Human's so different?"[/colour]

Colette smirked at Charles as she started the engine and backed out of the parking space. "So, you gonna profess your love for her or what??" She teased.

--

Connor smiled at Rarity as she stepped into the car. He waited until Colette pulled out before he did the same. "Charlie has fallen hard for you. What do you think of him??" He asked.

--

Fantastic. Maybe they shouldn't have told him! "It's just the way we evolved," Shawn tried to explain. He wracked his mind fir anything to add to his point, but found it extremely hard to do so. He nor his brother never had to think of this type of issue before. Anything either twin could've added could trigger a total meltdown from the pony, so they gad to tread carefully. "Early humans had it real rough, especially in the winter time, and plant life wasn't always plentiful, so.... They did what they had to do, and well, they started eating meat to survive, and, well…"

Time Spinner panicked to say the least. He was unsure of what he was or where he was. He eventually got up up and found a notebook and pen. He looked the Pen strangely, Trying to figure out what to do.

[colour=#696969]"Were these here a minute ago?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He asked. He looked around and saw a few houses away from him. He looked back at the pen trying to figure out what to do. He clicked the top of it and when he did Time jumped. He did it again but Time still jumped. Time clicked it more now starting to enjoy the sound. He noticed that when he click it a tip appeared at the end. He put in the top of the notebook. He drew it down and it made a line. He was intrigued. He opened the cover and saw paper. It was nice to see a familiar sight. He marked down in his notebook.[/colour]

Mystery: What am I?

Mystery: Where am I?

He closed the cover and hooked the pen onto the cover of the notebook. He had no idea what to do and walked towards the buildings.

Jim Cook

"Ummm...Are you sure your ok Spike? There are no such things as dragons, unless your from a story...And, you are Human....."

Jim stared at the kid, he knew that Spike believed what he had said, but what was said was impossible to be true

Shadow Flare

[colour=#FF0000]"I...i can't believe this....i...i-i have to....eat other creatures...to survive.?.....No....it's wrong, messed up......I-i can't kill something.....i.."[/colour]

Shadow's grip around his own head tightened as he continued to ramble to himself, refusing to accept what he had been told by the twins