A Compendium of Curiosities (Apply here!)

That's completely okay, Starbuster! ^^

I'm starting this tomorrow, scamps, because we already have more players than I thought that we would get in total!

Shy, that works out perfectly because all my character wants is bits, too, to fix his eye. Also, that was some great dialogue :)

nope! my four are an individual crew but they're gonna get split up so gizmo is gonna be my main character and (if allowed) I'm gonna get the other crew members into other crews to perhaps meet up and band together again (meaning I can fill holes in any crews till new people join or whatever XD or I'll just be gizmo and all the rest of the crew are currently more of a back story!)

That's okay with me, but try not to let things get too confuzzling! There are already a lot of characters, but I understand that a crew needs multiple members, for sure! Plus, I don't imagine that we'll all be in the same place at the same time, so I guess that that would be alright..

We should all post little short, short summaries at the bottom of what happened, just so that it doesn't get all TL;DR-tastical, along with where we are to avoid confusion

Im new and I just sinded up il need help but I do like this hard work!

What may I help you with, scamp? ^^

If you'd like to join, I ask that you fill out an app first, which can be found on the first page of this thread. Then I'll look it over, say that you're a rockstar, and give you my little seal of approval thingy, and you'll be free to join once the actual role play comes up tomorrow! :D Ask me if you have any other questions about the site and I'll be happy to help you!

Although Dusty Hooves is VERY different from any pony I've ever heard of EVER, I really enjoy him!! We could use a character like Dusty in this story, especially after such an impressive application! :D

post-4257-0-90732900-1347751914_thumb.pn

Patches sounds so cute, Walker!! ^^ A medic? What a great idea!! :3

Wow, Slash!! Another super impressive app!! I love Glesga :D He's in!!

Get ready scamps! Our adventuring days begin tomorrow.. ^^

- Transmission From The Glorious, Infamous Vessel, Drakkensteed -

"Greetings, all you psychotic Air Pirates! My name is Dahlia Snow...or, as some of you might know me as, 'The Flower Corsair', and First Mate aboard the airship Drakkensteed. I send this message out to all the dreamers and scally-wags who dare wish to stake their claim in the sky! Do you seek fortune, adventure...infamy? Do you want all the lads and lassies you could ask for danglin' around your very hooves? Then join our marvelous crew, as we sail the skies and plunder Equestria itself!

Our wonderful ship is led by, none other than, the great Captain Beatrix herself. That's right scum, you heard correctly! The very griffonness who pilfered Aquelia for five years, killed the Emperor of the Griffon Nations, and is the face of fear in that sky-sector for her brutal destruction of Breakbeak City! Her name will be remembered by them for centuries to come! Now, our Captain has come to Equestria to spread that very same infamy that she earned herself in Aquelia...and if any of you are smart, you will sign up with us, or stay out of the way!

Joining with us comes with wealth and power beyond your wildest fantasies, so what're you waiting for?! Bring your swash-buckling, fear-inspiring faces to us, and prove your worth! Of course, the first part of the test is finding us...can't disclose our location with the R.E.A. possibly listening in on us, right? So get off those lazy hooves, talons, or whatever you walk on...and search for the opportunity of a lifetime! This is First Mate Dahlia Snow, signing off."

- Transmission Ended -

(I might as well do a dialogue campaign too :) )

That's completely okay, Starbuster! ^^

I'm starting this tomorrow, scamps, because we already have more players than I thought that we would get in total!

Shy, that works out perfectly because all my character wants is bits, too, to fix his eye. Also, that was some great dialogue :)

thanks plenty

My! that Transmission thing looks fun. goign to do one my self!

-UNKOWN Transmission from the north-

“OI, is this thing on?! Yeah, this here is a message for all you want to be Pirates hunters. If you're getting' any pictures with this thing, you can see what we done to them Pirates hunters over there. They's all dead and making for nice decorations on me new flag pole. If you're not getting da pictures, just take one pony near you an' rip 'em in half. It's like that. This here is Chieftain Dusty and it was me and me lads that did this to ya hunters. Dis here is White Walker’s sky now and we all coming to see ya next! I need some more bones for my flag!”

- Transmission ends-

Note, pay this as you read.

- Transmission From The Glorious, Infamous Vessel, Drakkensteed -

"Greetings, all you psychotic Air Pirates! My name is Dahlia Snow...or, as some of you might know me as, 'The Flower Corsair', and First Mate aboard the airship Drakkensteed. I send this message out to all the dreamers and scally-wags who dare wish to stake their claim in the sky! Do you seek fortune, adventure...infamy? Do you want all the lads and lassies you could ask for danglin' around your very hooves? Then join our marvelous crew, as we sail the skies and plunder Equestria itself!

Our wonderful ship is led by, none other than, the great Captain Beatrix herself. That's right scum, you heard correctly! The very griffonness who pilfered Aquelia for five years, killed the Emperor of the Griffon Nations, and is the face of fear in that sky-sector for her brutal destruction of Breakbeak City! Her name will be remembered by them for centuries to come! Now, our Captain has come to Equestria to spread that very same infamy that she earned herself in Aquelia...and if any of you are smart, you will sign up with us, or stay out of the way!

Joining with us comes with wealth and power beyond your wildest fantasies, so what're you waiting for?! Bring your swash-buckling, fear-inspiring faces to us, and prove your worth! Of course, the first part of the test is finding us...can't disclose our location with the R.E.A. possibly listening in on us, right? So get off those lazy hooves, talons, or whatever you walk on...and search for the opportunity of a lifetime! This is First Mate Dahlia Snow, signing off."

- Transmission Ended -

(I might as well do a dialogue campaign too :) )

This makes me want to freaking RP now. I might even start the rp with her reaction to that message.

(Hi! Last member of Cane's crew, right here.)

"They have us surrounded? Poor lads."-Blueprint responding to an ambush.

Name:[colour=#282828] Blueprint[/colour]

Age: [colour=#282828]Middle-Aged Stallion of 31 ready for ADVENTURE.[/colour]

Species: [colour=#282828]Earth Pony.[/colour]

Looks:[colour=#282828] He is a large, beefy stallion with a short, tan mane done into a ponytail, which matches his actual pony-tail in style and hue. His coat is a deep orange though is usually hidden beneath his long leather lab/ADVENTURE coat. The coat itself is nothing fancy, simply a resilient article of clothing covering most of his body and adorned with many pockets used for holding all manner of devices. His eyes are constantly covered by a pair of brass goggles fitted with a series of lenses so he can get a closer look at things while on the job and examine the intricate workings of steam-powered devices. He also has a mechanical hindleg he crafted in order to replace the organic one lost to the dreaded fish.[/colour]

Personality: [colour=#282828]A friendly fellow with a deep love for HIGH ADVENTURE and science, he is very loud and energetic whenever he talks to anypony, telling them stories about his many ADVENTURES or explaining how one of his devices works. He admires physical strength as well as mental fortitude and believes everypony should strive to be as MANLY as possible, an opinion he loudly voices whenever the topic is even hinted at. Though this causes him to point out other pony's flaws, which while he only does it so they can perhaps overcome them, it can come off as very rude. Though he does tend to be very dramatic while doing things, no matter how simple a task is he will try to make it as dramatic as possible. He is always seeking the next challenge in life, if it be fighting a crocodile swimming an entire ocean, or simply stealing a formula, he is giddy to do them. He loves the other members of his crew like a family, and loves to spend time recounting tales of heroic adventures to them that they have heard a million times over. He also specilzies in Chemistry believe it or not, and to his Captain's joy and sometimes jargon he creates bombs of all kinds.(Though any he deems not MANLY enough he throws overboard.)[/colour]

Cutie Mark: [colour=#282828]A screw wrapped in a map.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Random Fact: He has a crippling fear of fish,after being attacked by them while exploring a lake. He lost his hindleg to those beasts.[/colour]

Your Ship:[colour=#282828] The Languid Sophisticate (See Cainiam's post, please)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weapons/Fighting style: He uses a steam-powered hoof-drill as his primary weapon in combat, it is made of a high-quality steel and rotates hundreds of times per minute. He also keeps a long dagger at his side for when steam fails to deliver and a pair of hoof-dusters for when he has to solve a problem through Fisticuffs.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Lifelong dream or general goal: He simply wants to live his life to the fullest extent possible and have ADVENTUREs throughout the world. Though in the long-term he hopes to set up a University some day with the wealth he is sure to collect.[/colour]

History: To be explored through ADVENTURE in the RP.

Yar har har, me mateys! I can't wait 'till this game begins! We'll sail the high skies, soar past Cloud 9, and lay waste to the mangy curs that run on the lands below! The lilly-livered landlubbers will tremble in 'er boots at our mighty airships!

(Btw, anyone a fan of League of Legends and watching the S3 Qualifier? It's insane.)

Beatrix would probably choke you if you said that stereotypical pirate junk.

Hehe...Dahlia would probably do it anyway, just to get a rise out of her 'wonderful' captain :) Celestia knows how lonely it can be on an airship without any stallions...she's gotta entertain herself somehow.

Hehe...Dahlia would probably do it anyway, just to get a rise out of her 'wonderful' captain :) Celestia knows how lonely it can be on an airship without any stallions...she's gotta entertain herself somehow.

Who said only other players had to be the only other crew on our ship? I was actually gonna PM you and Kai about if you wanted to have the ship crewed up with OC's that we controlled.