[The OOC Discussion] Camp Little Lake!

Frost137

So guys, I'm thinking about bringing in my other OC Spin Art.

She'll be an art instructor.

So about worrying on staff order, she'll just be in the same post as Jigsaw. Just like SRBG's ponies.

That'll be awesome!! I'm excited to see Spin Art :D Also, I'mma post here in a minute, so we can keep this moving everyone! Sorry that I didn't just post yesterday, I got invited to a sleep over!! I had a lot of fun, though, and my friends and I even scored free tickets to a monster truck ralley!! :D

WAIT... *facehoof*

The staff go next.... It shouldn't be that bad. Sorry Phil. :P Unless you want to post right now and skip next time we have the order.......

*Checks RP

*Checks Posting List

*Checks RP

*Checks Posting List

(Head Explodes)

Ouch.

Who gets to post next? It's a bit off. Which to be honest, isn't that big of a deal. I'd rather see people post (But not overpost) than see yet another fun RP kick the bucket.

• Like 1

From my understanding, it's supposed to be Silt/Makuzui next. I think someone screwed up somewhere in the posting order, but everyone who was supposed to post before me has posted by now. So although it was out of order, it's still technically "correct."

So, yeah, Silt/Maku is up.

Hey Frost, I can understand your not wanting to do a posting order. (i can see why it's useful but...) so, what if we just have a posting limit? like, only twice a week for everypony? then that way nopony can overtake the forum. thoughts...?

I would sort of like at least some semblence of a posting order so things don't get confusing as I don't know when I should post. Perhaps to help we can combine the staff and camper posts for those that are rping both. Like me.