Update 02/11/2011:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxFnpBh22Sg&feature=player_embedded

Update 20/06/2011:

Original Post:

WIP-CSVS.png

WIP-Mfight1.png

WIP-Mfight3.png

Source

Looks like someone finally decided that it's time for a fighter. Seems it uses the fighter maker engine.

Apparently there will be 17 playable characters, but that might change in the future.

Whether it turns out great or not remains to be seen, as well as if it will ever get released.

Applejack for top tier

• Like 2

Pinkie Pie's level 1 super is her announcing a party, and then the opponent gets trampled by swarms of ponies Serve-bot style. When you get her super bar to three or higher, the super is an alt-mode of her turning to "Pinkamena Diane", where she just stabs you and half your total life is gone.

Was that mean?

Wow, this is shaping up nicely. Can't wait to see if it gets finished.

My game was gonna be a side-scrolling beat-em-up game. Think Streets of Rage or Golden Axe. But with ponies. I may actually start working on it again one day. ^^:

Bronies are some of the most inspiring people in the world.

I suck at fighting games. Except for Smash Bros when playing Fox. Which is depressing, because I used to own face at fightnig games of all descriptions.

What happened? How did you suddenly lose?

Anyway, it looks like I'm gonna beat you in this game then, if it has online. Hahaha!

Probably just got rusty. I sorta dropped fighting games many many years ago. To this day, the only fighter I really like and play often is Smash Bros (Melee being the best, of course).

Well I don't play many fighting games either, I'm just good at gaming in general. The secret to fighting games is PRESS EVERY BUTTON REALLY HARD AT ONCE.

I'm just kidding. Although for some games it might work.

Yeah, I tend to be a button-masher.

My best gaming genres are platformers and adventures. One of my proudest gaming achievements (though I didn't realise it way back then) is having completed King's Quest V without use of a guide or walkthru.

That's the game where one of the puzzle solutions was to throw a custard pie at a yeti.