My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic

woah, goddamned JUNE, lol good job digging this one up

anyways, everyone knows that for a 1st stable release (damned puns), the mane 6 is an obvious roster, im more interested in what ever we can get of other chars...

im thinking the princesses and Discord will make an appearance at one point or another... but dunno when.

This project started during Season 1, so Season 2 characters like Discord or Pipsqueak are absolutely out of the question. They said themselves that the planned characters are all from Season 1.

It's looking very good so far, but with 17 characters planned and only 3 revealed after 4+ months, it's depressing to know that we might not see a release until next summer.

This project started during Season 1, so Season 2 characters like Discord or Pipsqueak are absolutely out of the question. They said themselves that the planned characters are all from Season 1.

yeah i know, hence the "dunno when", i really dont think they will get v1.0 out and wrap it up for good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree that this will be amazing, can't wait to hear the next bronycon annoucement by them, must become the 1st My Little Pony game on PS3 and XBL arcade. Music rules as well woot!! xD

Given that this is a fan game of a licensed property, and exists in a legal grey area, I find it unlikely it will be distributed via the major games distributions channels.

Direct downloads to PC is the most likely, I think.

Yeah which means I need to save up for laptop... :l

I have suggestion in case mane6 reads this thread, "if a character and skin color are picked by both players..make it so that the 2nd players is more grey toned like in Discord episode" just an idea

Yeah which means I need to save up for laptop... :l

I have suggestion in case mane6 reads this thread, "if a character and skin color are picked by both players..make it so that the 2nd players is more grey toned like in Discord episode" just an idea

The color schemes may be similar to the style used in Super Smash Brothers. Like, everyone can be the same character, but everyone has a different colored outfit.

^ Exactly right. Hoping the Ponies get there Gaia costumes or maybe there Nightmare Night costumes. Would laugh out loud fighting as Pinkie Chicken.

as awesome as that sounds, is not happening on a near future, that would involve redoing ALL the sprites and animation work of every char; too much work for an indie dev when they could be using that time to polish the game per se.