My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic

I'm just curious guys, would a MLP:Fighting is Magic Character Breakdown Hyper Guide sound appealing to you?

I have experience with fighting games down to the competitive core, and while I can't say I'm among the best players around, I've personally taught people about some detailed stuff in the fighting games I've played and have actually launched some people in their fighting game career (who knows, maybe in all literal sense of the word!) and are now better than me (dem skills man, I don't have time to practice as much as them). I was thinking that since this will be the only fighting game I'll be able to have access to at home (since I have to rely on going to other people's places to play my fighting games due to not having a console at home), maybe I could pour time to make a public tutorial. I've never done it before though, but I'm very pleased with my own idea (narcissism much?), and noticing how this game might get a huge playerbase, this might be my opportunity.

I'm relatively new to the MLP fandom in general, and truthfully I want to make a contribution sometime soon but just don't have enough time to match with the already bigshots in the community.

...for those who know what I'm talking about, yes this was inspired by the initial hype boom of Marvel vs Capcom 3's release, where the hyper guide was filled with not only informative walls of text, but a video breakdown for the game mechanics + character specific breakdowns. Also inspired by youtube user Miles923 (Maximillian)

If I do see a good amount of responses, I'll be happy to take time to give a shot at it.

...hope I'm not sounding too much like a bragger... sorry if I am...

On a sidenote though it'd be a bit out of place if I'm not able to do these breakdowns before the game's release though...[/hinthintMane6DevTeam]

^ I'd go with maybe. I'm not one who uses guides cause I prefer figuring things out myself. I even dislike tier lists, but you could give it a shot. I have high hopes for this game and can wait a great deal to see it complete and well-executed.

Ya June, or as far as I remember. Was announced at Jan Bronycon that the next one will be June. So...I remember after watching videos of it on Youtube.

No I meant that if that is so, then the game would probably be coming out LATER than June owo

192oma.png

That's what sprung to my mind when i saw this particular scene from the latest episode, man i hope that game gets developed soon from the Mane 6 Fellas, was awesome to see the Ponys sticking up for spike and Rarity going mental at them <3 dawww

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if there's going to be a customizable pony. Like Soul Caliber, except they're ponies.

Just add shades, hoodie, face mask, and trench coat accessories for me IF you ever do make a custom settings... D: