Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Flashbomb smiled at applejack as she leaned against him. He looked up and saw stars starting to slowly form in the east. "Luna must be out." he quoted to The mare. He enjoyed this moment. He had forgotten about Quill heart for a moment.

(sorry quill)

Chrysalis looekd down, "yeah, i just didn't want to take my normal mare form," she sighed and glowed as she slowly changed herself, her pelt turned dark purple, eyes were emerald, and her hair was a beautiful translucent sapphire, she was still Alicorn, "Call me Liesha," she said in a smooth mare tone as she looked around with a smile

(hey puzzle, theres a mare for ya :P)

Liesha

and Light Harmony

---

Lovinity watched as Chrysalis transformed into Liesha.

"Woah Chrysalis... you look fabulous!" Lovinity replied. "I mean granted you made a pretty Queen too (giggle) but like you said if you were in the changeling form then everyone would try to be against you. Now, we just need to find you a stallion. Hey Light Harmony, want to come with us?"

"Wow... Sky sure is pretty tonight..." He glanced around trying to find somepony on the streets. He would love direction to get to the inn. Otherwise he'd have to sleep in a tree. Or a bush, Maybe a cloud. "Ah well... I could always yell, but... I don't think anypony would appreciate that kind of awakening. Especially from a new pony who just came into town. Oh! I'm rambling again." In a low voice he called out "Hello? Anypony awake?"

While Rarity and Angel made their way to the town hall, Rarity heard a deep, unfamiliar voice from behind them calling out to the town. Rarity turned around, and saw a large green pegasus, yelling. She walked up to him. [colour=#800080]"Hello." [/colour]She gave him a friendly greeting. [colour=#800080]"Are you new here?"[/colour]

"Hm?" The stallion turned his head towards the voice and gave a huge smile. "Ah, great! Somepony who is a wake." He gives a quick run down with his eyes and gives her a bow. "And such a noble looking one at that" He took note of the irony in his statement. "I am Air Siren, a traveler. Love traveling. Just came from Apploosa. Greatest apple pie I have ever had. And who are the two of you, if I may ask"

Liera and Light Harmony

---

Lovinity smiles back at Liera. "Alright let's go out to Ponyville and see if we can find someone for you. Light Harmony, you coming with us?"

"Sure." He replied to her. He walked over and picked up his saddlebags and the box. He placed the box in hs bag and put his headphones around his neck. He walked over to quillheart. "We will see you later, hopefully we will catch you at the dance?" He walked back to Applejack. "Goodbye quillheart." He waved and Walked next to Applejack.

The pegasus introduced himself as Air Siren from Apploosa. She could hear it in his accent (assuming he has an accent), and his friendly way of talking. He then asked for their names. Rarity only just realized that Angel walked their with her, asking who he was. [colour=#800080]"Oh, this is Air Siren, a traveler. I'm Miss Rarity, Ponyville's local seamstress." [/colour]She gave him a bow, and allowed Angel to introduce himself.

"Pleasure to meet you both." He looked over to Angel, "Fillydelphia was the first place I traveled too. It's where I met my friend Bat." He lifted his wing revealing a sleeping bat hanging from one of his feathers. "He's usually awake by now, but oh well." He looked at Rarity, "Seamstress? You think you can fix a hat? It got quite beat up over my travels."

Air introduced Rarity to his pet bat, Bat. Rarity was at first reluctant to get close, but then saw its eyes and thought it was cute. He then asked if she could repair a hat. [colour=#800080]"Well, my shops closed today for Hearts and Hooves day..." [/colour]She then realized she was working all day anyways, and repairing a hat would be practically no work for a seamstress of her skill. [colour=#800080]"I can repair it though!"[/colour]

Siren's face lit up and his voice slipped slightly into his noble tone. "Oh thank you so much my dear, Ahem" He coughed abit. "I mean... Thank you... I really appreciate it." Siren reached in a luggage bag and pulled out a beat up top hat. Even though it was covered in dirt and all beat up, the fabric was obviously fine, far beyond what a simple traveler could afford.

Flashbomb walked slowly next to Applejack. It was so peacefull in the orchards. He was enjoying the walk. He looked at all the tall trees. "Isnt it hard to work in the orchards?" He asked her. "I wouldnt be able to kick a tree hard enough to make a single apple drop."

Rarity took the hat from Air. It was beaten up, folded, a couple rips, and dirty, but otherwise, it seemed like a rather expensive material. Rarity handled it carefully. [colour=#800080]"It should be done soon." [/colour]Rarity declared proudly, as she put the hat in her (decided she should wear one) saddlebag.

"Well, it's all years of practice. Ah remember when Big Mac first brought me out here. Ah couldnt kick out with hind-legs a single tree. He would stand behind the tree, and when Ah kicked it, he would kick out with hind-legs it to make it look like Ah was doin it. He's such a good big brother..." She thought for a moment. "Ah'm sorry he gave you a hard time earlier. He's just protectin me."

Psyren's head snapped towards Angel. "Oh, uh... I uh... I do a few flight shows. Just a few simple tricks... yell a bit... worked a town crier for Apploosa a bit..." He gave a weak smile. "Nothing uh... to fancy..." Quickly changing the subject he turned his attention to Rarity. "Thank you again. How much would you be needing?"

Air told them that he did basic tricks for money. Rarity wasn't surprised. It seemed common for pegasus travelers to do simple things like that. He then offered to pay her for the hat. [colour=#800080]"No need darling! It's such a simple, quick job."[/colour]

"Cool" He smiled to him. Something was off about his answer But he didn't care. He didnt really tell anyone about his job ether untell FlashBomb discovered he was the WonderBolt head photographer. Then the cat was out of the bag. He laughed at the memory from earlier today when FlashBomb basically broke Rarity's door down looking for Angel