Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

(Proper Hatch is Pocket Watch. Sorry, should have specified)

No Pocket watch is a different pony then proper hatch. Pocket is the special somepony to Time Spinner who is my other OC. I was going to have Pocket cry to rarity but Then I read that you had rarity already so I changed it. I didn't mean to cause any confusion.

(For a recap to everyone, this is a basic idea of Lovinity's dress:

*It's maroon, like her, but covered in red, blue and pink sparkles.

*The fabric has faintly stitched in it hearts and infinity symbols.

*There are crystals scattered about in the shape of white hearts (FYI the element of love is white, not red pink or green since those are already elements). The crystals do have a tint of blue in them... so if you were to move about, you'll see a little blue shine from them.

*Of course, there are two cut outs for her wings.

*the part of the dress that ties around her neck is pink, with a red heart in front. Lovinity right now is wearing the Element of Love though, so what you see is the outer part of the red heart, and then the white Element of Love with the gold base.

)

[colour=#800080]"Maybe instead of that..."[/colour] [colour=#000000]She said turning to a giant pile of rocks outside of town. "[/colour][colour=#800080]I could go there and hide during the dance." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket looked around and galloped over to the rocks. While there she climbed the top of the pile. She looked down and saw a sad grey unicorn with black glasses and a pocket watch on his flank.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Hey what are you doing here?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She asked[/colour]

[colour=#000000]"[/colour][colour=#696969]Oh I was just...hiding." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Your a 'no special somepony' Type too huh? I just so happen to be here for the same reason.[/colour][colour=#000000] She said sitting next to him. [/colour][colour=#800080]"My name is Pocket Watch."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I'm Time Spinner."[/colour][colour=#000000]Time replied "[/colour][colour=#696969]So you don't have a special somepony?"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Well I am new around here. I should have expected it too be this way. I just...thought maybe this certain guy would ask but he didn't so I asked him...but he laughed at me. He said Nopony would ever love a mare like me...I Just..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket began to cry.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"You know I had the same thing happen to me when I was younger." [/colour][colour=#000000] Time reassured her.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]"[/colour][colour=#800080]R- Really?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Yes. A friend of mine told me that we should live the way we like. That we should do what we like and if someone knocks us down then we should keep calm." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time looked into her amazing purple eyes. "[/colour][colour=#696969]And if it makes you feel any better I think your beautiful." [/colour][colour=#000000]The setting sun reflected onto Time's blushing muzzle.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Thank you so much." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said clearing her throat. The two were so close that it didn't take much for the two muzzles to meet in a passionate kiss. Pocket felt safe doing this. Like this is what was destined for her the entire day. The two pulled way from each other. Both blushing.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I know I'm not the colt you wanted the whole day but will you be my special somepony?"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Of course." [/colour][colour=#000000]The two met again in a kiss and Pocket only felt better after that.[/colour]

(Just because I think it is important Time's suit is a normal black suit, white tie kind of thing but on the Tie there is a pocket watch.

Pocket's dress is brugandy because its her favorite colour and has a few rubies and sapphires on it.

Echo has a blue suit and a red tie kind of thing and Rose bud has a...purple plain dress. The mares in this story aren't very flashy. :smirk: )

(^^ Nice get-ups Neo)

Discord, Cadence, Light Harmony

---

Lovinity felt the magic of the Element of Love recharge her and make her well again. She spotted Light Harmony down from the sky, trying not to cry. She then looked back at Cadence and Discord.

"Oh my Celestia... Light Harmony. I abandoned him to check out the cloud house crash that happened a long while ago, only to end up in the hospital and not return to him. And finally when I returned to him, it wasn't much longer until I lost my heart magic trying to do what I was doing and I flew from him again."

Lovinity flew down to Light Harmony. Princess Cadence and Discord stayed up in the sky but watched Lovinity and Light Harmony.

"Light Harmony! I'm so so sorry good colt for abandoning you... again. I don't know what came over me when I was losing my heart strength. I shouldn't have left you. I should have stayed... and told you what was happening. I know you really care about me. And I really care about you too. Would you ever forgive me?"

Edited by Lovinity

(Proper Hatch is Pocket Watch. Sorry, should have specified)

Ignore the other reply I thought You and I got our characters mixed up. lol. also you said that Proper hatch/ pocket watch was a colt but Pocket watch is a mare. I know it sounds guyish but I didn't name her.

Flashbomb sat there on a cloud and watched cadence give lovinity the element of love. They discussed a couple of things and then lovinity left. He watched her go, then he looked up at Discord "What in the name of Celestia is that?" He thought to himself. He nodded to Cadence And smiled "Hello princess, what a lovely day were having." He chuckled. He wiped his suit dry. He wondered how Applejack was. He looked over the clouds to Sweet Apple Acres. (Darn it Discord your to fast)

Light turned around heard Lovinity's voice. He quickly wiped the tears off his face and looked at Lovinity. He couldn't believe she came back to him. He smiled at her and then hugged her. While he was hugging her he said, "i know, I know. Calm down, please. You are one of the most special ponies I have ever met. Yes, I do care for you."

He stopped hugging her and he put his hoof on her. He smiled at her and looked her in the eyes and said, "Forgive you? I already have." He smiled a big smile at her.

Flashbomb

---

Princess Cadence gently grabbed Flashbomb's hoof.

"It's a delight to meet you. The weather seems good since Lovinity's feeling better (giggle). I haven't seen you around. Then again there's a lot of new faces here. What's your name?" Cadence asked.

"The names Flashbomb Pleasure to meet you." He already knew her from the wedding. He had some dark memories of that day. But he shook them off and smiled. "Hows shining Armor?" He asked her after they finnished shaking hooves.

Razor looked into Pinkie's eyes and blushed even more. He pulled out of the kiss and rubbed the back of his head.

"Um....I...uh....I've never done....that with a...well any girl that......liked me...." He said, using a wing to cover his blush now.

"Um...uh....so......this.....dance thing.......do you......want to go? With me?" Razor said uneasily.

Pinkie smiled and jumped off the bench! She was so happy! "Yes Yes Yes!!!" She skipped around back to happy self! I would love to go with you!" Her old joy and happiness was back in full fury!

"I'm so glad your going!" She beamed to him. "Going with meeee!" She said in a singsong voice. "I just knew you would go." She hugs Razor.

Light Harmony

---

"Ohh thank you thank you thank you Light Harmony!" Lovinity said.

Lovinity proceeded to hug Light Harmony but out of impulse nuzzled him. Lovinity quickly backed off and blushed.

"Oops... sorry I'm so sorry Light Harmony (giggle) I didn't mean to do that I acted on impulse."

Flashbomb

---

"Shining Armor's on his way. He had a little business to attend to before he came here. But he's doing great!" Cadence replied.

EDITED: Mis-read someone else's post

Edited by Lovinity

(lol Cadence can read minds)

He smiled at The Princess he bowed to her. She was Royalty and he was just a Stallion so he had to show respect. He sat back and sighed. "Not every Day i can speak to royalty." He chuckled. He was nervous and watched his step this was the first time he spoke to a Princess, He hadnt even spoken to Princess Celestia. He didnt want to step on the wrong tile. "So how is the crystal Empire? I heard its a beautiful place." He said to her.

(Oopsy I read it as a quote and not as a... story information. Haha sorry about that. That part has been edited out.)

Flashbomb

---

"The Crystal Empire is a beautiful place. It's just as the name suggests. The buildings, walkways, even the ponies, all sparkle like crystals. The ponies there seem to be doing very well. They're having their own little Hearts and Hooves Day get-together there, but it's just very casual and by invite only. So Shining Armor and I decided to come here after hearing word of a dance. (chuckle) we've never danced together before." Cadence smiled at Flashbomb. "So where is this dance held? I'm meeting Shining Armor outside the Royal Palace and am going to walk with him to the location of the dance." Cadence asked.

Flashbomb noded to the town hall "Its at the town hall i think princess. I think that it will be starting here in awhile." He looked down and chuckled. "Im taking Applejack to the dance and im kinda nervous. I dont know how to dance to well." He looked up at cadence. "I guess she could teach me at the dance." He chuckled.

Flashbomb

---

Cadence chuckled. "I don't think skills are necessary. We've never danced before either. It'd be fun seeing how well we can dance. We're after to just have a good time though, so I don't think it matters much." Princess Cadence smiles. "Thanks for letting me know the location Flashbomb. If you run into Applejack tell her I said greetings."

Flashbomb bowed farewell to Cadence as she left he sat on the cloud and looked over ponyville. It was quiet in the small town.He breathed in the cool air and decided to Hang out there until the dance started. He looked down and saw Lovinity and another pony talk. He watched as they hugged. He remembered the song that Twilight had sung at the royal wedding. He sang a little verse from it.

"Love's in bloom." He smiled warmly as the breeze blew through his mane.

(gnight guys)

Quillhart realized that they both wasn't sure if they really were good enough for each other. He smiled at her.

"Moonlit did you know that you are my first special somepony ever? And do you know why you are my first?"

He gave her cheek a gentle kiss.

"Because at first you are the only one who actually said yes. Second, I love you."

He bent down and was carefully picking up a butterfly that had the same brown colour as he did. He did the same thing that he had once seen fluttershy do. He lifted the butterfly to his mouth and whispered a little. And then he lifted it and laid it next to her ear smiled at her.

"of course I want you to be with me."

He smiled and kept on walking.

Moonlite smiled, blushing heavily, the Stallion was so affectionate, she shuffled a hoof, a bit nervous, now wondering if she was good enogh for him, he seemed so much better then her. He gave him a little smile as the party location loomed ahead, "le..lets stay out here, un..under the tree...until more ponies arrived," she suggested, very nervous