Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Quillhart shrugged his shoulders. He was quite shy himself but that was nothing compared to her.

"Sure. We'll have it your way."

He took a seat by the tree and leaned against the tree with his hooves behind his head. He enjoyed being outside so he closed his eyes and was quiet pleased.

(Just changing my not really conclusion)

Time spinner:

It didn't take long for the couple change into there party clothes. Time Spinner stared at himself in the mirror. His suit looked very good on him. He walked outside into the beautiful night. He saw that even now some of the ponies were still outside town hall. He looked to the forest and saw a pony sitting, hooves behind his head. He looked up and saw a pegasus sitting on a cloud, enjoying himself. He saw...OHMYGOSH princess cadence! He didn't know the princess of love would be here! Even though he saw all these little ponies here, he awaited for a certain unicorn to show up. He sat on a bench outside his house where he was reading earlier. He sighed in a happy manner. He had no idea what today was at the beginning and now it was the perfect day. He had found love again. Even though he felt like he was betraying Melody. He was happy. He looked around again and took a deep breath. He still needed to find echo but now was a happy time. Time Spinner grabbed the pocket watch on his chest and opened it. There was another picture on the inside. This picture was him as a foal sitting next to Luna and Celestia. It was before Celestia said to not heal Melody. Even now he was still angry at her. The pocket watch clicked to the next minute. It was 7:35. Once it was 8 the dance would begin, He closed it and sat there.

[colour=#0000cd]"So how was today?[/colour][colour=#000000] A voice said next to Time. He looked to see a dark shadow next to him. It was one of the many powers Luna had.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"A bit odd but...I wouldn't trade it for the world."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The shadow formed somewhat smile then disappeared. Time looked up to the sky to hear a familiar tune. He enjoyed it as he awaited his date. He scanned the ponies that he had seen today then.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I guess everyone enjoyed themselves." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said as he heard a door open and saw a his date walk out.[/colour]

Pinkie smiled and jumped off the bench! She was so happy! "Yes Yes Yes!!!" She skipped around back to happy self! I would love to go with you!" Her old joy and happiness was back in full fury!

"I'm so glad your going!" She beamed to him. "Going with meeee!" She said in a singsong voice. "I just knew you would go." She hugs Razor.

Razor cringed a bit, as the hug was....very tight. Were all ponies this strong?

"Heh, no problem." Razor said, blushing a bit and looking to make sure no one else was around. Nope, his little rampage had made the area silent as a ghost town.

"So...where to anyway? And could you let go now, its kinda....hard to breathe." Razor said.

Flashbomb opened his eyes and glanced over to town hall he looked up at the moon in he sky "The party will start any moment now." He thought to himself. He stood up and flew down ot the ground.

Quillhart hugged her with his hoof and looked up on the bright moon surrounded by all the stars. And he began to hum. And then he began to sing a song that he couldn't recall where he heard it from.

(Kill me if you'd like to but I think this song fits really good)

(And I would appreciate if someone would like to teach me how to put the video on the wall instead of a link)

Time Spinner:

Time saw Pocket's dress. It was burgundy with a line of rubies and sapphires around her neck. Her mane was down now with out her hat on. Time could finally see her blonde curly mane. Time stood up and walked over to her.

[colour=#696969]"You look beautiful."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Thanks..." [/colour]She said blushing. Time offered her a hoof that she took. The two walked towards the town hall. "Huh." Pocket said looking around[colour=#800080] "I feel like we all had an entertaining and dramatic day today"[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Waiting on somepony to agree with her...)[/colour]

Flashbomb looked around at all of the ponies around him. They all looked great in there suits and dresses. He watched as they began to move into the town hall. Flashbomb decided to Trot to Sweet Apple Acres to see if Applejack was ready. He turned around and started to Move when he spotted her walking twoards him. His jaw dropped.

(For the sake of time Im going to say Rarity told Angel to meet her at the dance! Hope thats ok :3)

Angel nodded to Rarity "Well, Ill be going now, Hope to see you there." He said to Air Siren. Once you got passed the annoying ladies man side of him. He wasn't so bad. Angel Trotted over to town hall "Ill probably stand out in this." He said to himself looking at the WonderBolt flight suit he was wearing "Is it a bit over kill?" He wondered to himself "Nah, OH I probably should" He started but his brain was way ahead of him, He turned around and trotted home really quick to grab his camera "Just in case" He said. He entered his home and trotted upstairs and grabbed his saddle bag and a simple lens and camera. Then trotted back to town square. "I wonder if ill meet any pony else tonight." He smiled to himself. "I wish SilverStar was here, Im sure she would have loved to dance with her big Bro" he laughed. He was back at the main hall. He waited outside for Rarity. He heard a pony say [colour=#800080]"I feel like we all had an entertaining and dramatic day today" [/colour]He agreed "I know right" He said out loud. Then let out a little laugh recalling all the events.

Time Spinner:

"I know right!" Time and Pocket heard a voice say. They turned to see a familiar face.

[colour=#696969]"Angel!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time called aloud as the other ponies walked into the town hall.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Oh right we never actually met." [/colour][colour=#000000]The stallion said with a bit of a laugh[/colour][colour=#696969] "My name is Time Spinner and this lovely Mare is Pocket Watch."[/colour]

"No, no, Lovinity I assume will be coming," Chrysalis said with a smile, "I can just ask her for a bit of love," she said simply and smiled, closing her eyes and ilting her head a bit, "I'll be..*cough*...fine,"

Moonlite just listened, wanting to fall asleep but didn't dare too, she wished not to miss this night!

Quillhart looked down at moonlit and smiled gently.

"When you're ready to go just shout will you?"

He stroke her mane behind her ear and gave her forehead a soft kiss. He looked into her eyes for a couple of seconds until he he laid his head on her head. He smiled and was happy that he finally found his special somepony.

[colour=#696969]"Thank you." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said as Pocket turned around and spotted applejack.[/colour]

[colour=#4b0082]"HUH!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She gasped [/colour][colour=#4b0082]"Applejack... you look beautiful."[/colour]

Meanwhile in the dance Echo Forte and his date Rosebud waited for Time Spinner. As they waited they saw some curious sights involving a griffion and a certain pony whom Echo couldn't make out her face.

[colour=#FF0000]"I hope time shows up." [/colour][colour=#000000]Echo said[/colour]

[colour=#FFFF00]"Don't worry. Luna said he would show. He'll be here."" [/colour][colour=#000000] Rose bud said trying to calm her date[/colour]

Applejack blushed as Flashbomb looked her over. Her mane was let down from its usual ponytail, it's natural wavyness taking hold. Across her front was a gold necklace that was attached to the rest of the dress, holding it up. Starting at her shoulders, there was a red cloth with gold trim, flowing down her back to where her tail would be. The rest of the dress, covering her flank and her sides, was green, also with gold trim. The dress was straight, lending itself well to dancing, while still being modest and regal, unlike the dancing cloths of most mares these days. Applejack turned her head, trying to hide her blush, revealing Rarity's true genius. In her mane, in addition to Flashbombs feather from earlier, was the gem. The yellow, apple shaped gem had been cut and placed in a gold setting, worn in the mane. It sparkled subtly in the moonlight. "You.. You really think so?" She asked Flashbomb, uncharacteristic nervousness in her voice.