Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

(I assume Time followed Silver into the kitchen.)

[colour=#696969]"Well if you want to know the truth. I've technically only seen a few years of my life. I was just a young stallion when I arrived at this Time frame. Technically I'd say we're the same age. It's not like I'm immortal or anything." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"And who knows, maybe I was flirting with you..."[/colour][colour=#000000]Time said with a small smile as he dug his hooves into the ground.[/colour]

Quillhart smiled, happy to that things were fine. Then he realized what she had said to time and his eyes shrank.

"she said you are what now?!"

He turned to time and wasn't sure if anything would surprise him anymore. He stared at time with a pale face.

"Are... Are you a ghost?..

SilverStar giggled at the fact she was in the same room as a time traveling pony. It just seemed crazy. "So you landed here when you were a colt? It still dosent mean your not 2000 years old. Technically" she smiled. He brought up that he might have been flirting with her. She blushed slightly facing away from Time Spinner. She filled a glass with water and drank half of it before replying. "Maybe you were, And if you were I might flirt back. Its just a theory though." She smiled at TimeSpinner

Quillhart realized that he had been too slow... Again... Time left with

silver and he sighed loudly.

"You're such a slowpoke, Quill..."

He thought loud to himself and did what he always does when he's depressed. He sat by the wall and laid his head on his hoofs with a sad face. He glanced at angel by the window.

"How's the coast, angel?"

(shadow said that there is some ponies who search the buildings nearby so we better listen to shadow ^^)

SilverStar put down the glass when TimeSpinner asked the question "Well first id giggle, Then id go over to you and whisper on your ear." She trotted over to him and whispered in his ear "You have to take me on a date first." She smiled and retured to drinking the glass of water.

QuillHeart came by and asked angel if the coast was clear. "I'm not sure. A couple of pony's went into that house over there." He pointed to a near by house. The pony's suddenly started to come out of the front door. "This might be bad." He whispered to Quill.

Quillhart walked closer to the window. He raised an eyebrow and gained a serious face.

"this is really bad! They will come over here and check this house for sure."

He turned and walked to the stairs before he turned his head to angel.

"Tell the love doves to stay away from the window and DON'T MAKE A SOUND."

He nodded at him.

"I give you the command down here. Maybe they'll walk away."

He took some steps up the stairs before he stopped and turned to him with a amused smile.

"only pics without flash and sound is allowed."

He walked up the stairs to the others and spoke fast to them.

"love strucks inbound. Away from windows, not a sound. They may wander off. Keep a low profile."

He trotted away and laid down in a corner and saw that they weren't moving yet.

"Now please!"

Flashbomb looked to Applejack "well whats there to say? I was at the party then everypony started acting weird. They got this Lovehungry look in there eyes. The funny thing was that it was just the ones who drank the punch." He felt himself slip as the potion acted upon him again. "i then was attacked by the lovestruck mares in the party. They were rambling on about how i was the one and how they couldnt have anypony else. They jumped on me and i panicked and and flew out of the party." He closed his eyes as the potion grew stronger. "I....i crashed and was helped by Time turner and silver star, I ran to a house to be safe from the lovestrucks. My wing was broken and we needed to rest. We entered the house and barracaded ourselves in." He felt the potion act on him again. We rested and they broke in. I tried to fight them off but was dragged down and nearly died." He closed his eyes as he struggled to keep control. "Ti.......time saved me and we met rarity at the house. we then escaped and snuck outside." He felt his feelings running qild, He struggled to keep sane. "Th....then i found quill and his friend and brought......them here."

He then coughed as the potion forced upon him. "Applejack.... i am becoming one of them and if i turn..... I need you to know that it is not the real me. I Dont want to hurt you..... So whatever i say....whatever i do..... if i become one of them......Dont let me hurt any pony." He closed his eyes and fought to keep under control. he felt the potion pressing in on his conciousness. He opened his eyes and smiled weakly to her.

(Flashbomb is gonna lose it soon)

Quillhart smiled at moonlit. He had missed a lot but there was no time now.

"Would love to dear but it's better if you save your power for now."

He heard the love strucks hoofsteps outside. And his eyes shrank to a minimum.

"Get down!"

He whispered and pulled her down next to him. He laid his hoof against his mouth to show her that she had to be quiet. He hold her close to him to show that he would protect her.

Applejack looked at Flashbomb, concern once again on her face. "No... No, you cant! Ah dont want to loose you again! You cant turn into one of those mindless ponies. There has to be something we can do!"

Time looked at Silver, his face turned a hint of red. [colour=#696969]"Well it is still hearts and hooves day...maybe we could..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time stopped. He had overheard what flash bomb said. He was going to change because he drank the punch at the dance. Time had also drank it So why didn't he feel weak anymore?[/colour]

Quillhart was in chock. He had heard what flashbomb said and his eyes shrank even more.

"there's only one thing that we can do for now."

He whispered and sneaked up to flashbomb.

"We have to tie him up before he turns."

He grabbed his saddlebag and took up a beautiful suit that he had forgot to wear since he was so lost by being with moonlit. It was awonderful suit, black, white and with black and bright blue gems on it.

"I never wear this anyway."

He mumbled to himself and ripped the suit apart to make some ropes. He was careful to not make any sound. Then he tied his backer hoofs together and his front hoofs together. He turned to applejack.

"I'll have to cover his mouth too so he won't kiss us... Is there anything you want to say to eachother?"

SilverStar laughed "[colour=#008080]Saving the town comes first, Then we can think about date night.[/colour]" She said. She overheard what Time Spinner had heard as well. QuillHeart ended up tying him up. "[colour=#008080]This cant possibly get any worse.." [/colour]She sighed. She trotted carefully out of the kitchen over to where angel was. By the window, But out of sight from anyone outside. "[colour=#008080]Hey there big strong Wonderbolt[/colour]" She joked "[colour=#008080]Any ideas?[/colour]" She asked.

Angel Was down below the window. He nearly feel asleep but the sudden voice of FlashBomb saying he was about to turn, Made him wake up instantly. He turned to see SilverStar crawling over to him. She asked him if he had any Ideas. "Im afraid not." He sighed "Im too tired to think right now, Im running on fumes" He sighed. "This is worse than the survival training at the academy" He thought to himself.

Flashbomb understood that he needed to be restrained. Quillheart tied his hooves together and then was about to cover his mouth. "Wait....Just wait" He said to quillheart. He looked to everypony. "im....im sorry everypony.....i wish there could be something we could do....." he shed some tears and looked at everypony again. "Your the best.....friends i could ask for..." He cried. The potion began to force itself on him again, this time he couldnt hold it back any longer. "Applejack.......Just know that whatever happens that i love you......I know i have already said it but.....i say it again....." He said as he closed his eyes. he felt himself starting to slip into the trance. "Do it Quill!" he shouted to the brown pony. Quillheart covered his mouth with the cloth. Flashbomb fell to his side and struggled but he was overtaken by the potion. He opened his eyes and they Faded. His eyes were pure white then were replaced by hearts. He had become a lovestruck.

[colour=#000000]Time sighed. He wanted to argue. He wanted to say that Flash didn't need to be tied up but Quill was right. It was for the best. He heard Silver ask angel if he had any ideas. There was a sense of hopelessness in the air. It put everypony on edge. Time looked at the sword he put on the counter. It shined as if it was just polished. Time noticed his eye. His left eye had a tint of red around the iris. He jumped at this. He wasn't one of those things. He didn't feel all that different except for his magic was gone. The word Redemption echoed once again through his mind. He was sick of it. There was no redemption from this. This was the end...there was no hope. He looked down and slumped into a ball again. His thoughts went through his head again. There has to be a way to redeem everypony. Time had to get to cadence and lovinty. They should know a way to fix this...hopefully.[/colour]

Quillhart dried a tear with his hoof and gave away a sniff. Oh he didn't like tie flash like that but it was needed. He swallowed a sob, he seemed to have taken some sort of leadership and he knew that he needed to stay strong for the sale of their moral. He forced himself to quit crying and bow down to secure the ropes.

"You haven't failed us flash. It is mostly because of you that we all are still alive. I will make sure to repay that buddy... And as you carried me and saved me from being caught, I will now carry you!"

he pulled flash up on his back and looked through the room at everypony.

"Is there anypony else that we should keep our eyes on in here?"

He said it in a way that would make it clear that he didn't judge them.

Flashbomb Continued to stay quiet. The hearts in his eyes still remained, part of his phyche fought with the potion in the back of his mind. He wasnt like the other lovestrucks whom struggled to kiss anypony they saw. Instead part of his mind held him back. He just stared off into the distance.