Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

SilverStar squeaked in surprise when Time Spinner garbed her. He told her she was a great unicorn and never to let anypony say otherwise, And the way he looked at her was overwhelming. She blushed a little then mentioned a amulet that was given to Luna from Celestia 3000 years ago and to him from Luna 2000 years ago. He levitated the necklace over to her and put it on "[colour=#008080]But im not a mage! I dont know any spells or tricks.[/colour]" She thought. All that she ended up saying was a little "[colour=#008080]ok[/colour]" It was somewhat overwhelming having a responsibility such as this put on her shoulders. Rarity offered to put it into a outfit for her. Witch made her feel somewhat better, She admired the Mare's passion for design even in this situation.

[colour=#696969]"You don't need to know spells. The amulet does that for you. You can see why it is special." [/colour] [colour=#000000]Time said[/colour]

I hope she didn't take that as me flirting with her. Time thought. Then again, if any mare was to think I was flirting with them I'm glad it's her. Gah! No, flirting. Your in a relationship...I think.

SilverStar sighed "[colour=#008080]Alright, Ill belive you only because you saved our lifes.[/colour]" She pushed his hoofs off of her, As much as she didnt want to. She had other more important matters to attend to than falling for a stallion. "[colour=#008080]Im pretty sure hes too old for me.. 2000 years is quite a age gap[/colour]" She thought to herself. They reached the attic, There was a window leading out to the roof where just a bit of Angel's tale showing.

Flashbomb looked down and saw a pony with gryphon wings flying twoard them. " Is that her?" He asked quillheart . he decided to fly down to her just as her wings faded. Flashbomb caught her hoof. He struggled with the extra weight. "By celestia this is tough." He groaned.

After a short awkward silence, Silver lead them up to the attack. Angel's tail was visible through the dirtied window. Rarity opened it, and spoke up to him, hoping he would awake. [colour=#800080]"Angel, are you alright?" [/colour]She asked him, not being able to see everything. He probably wasn't affected by whatever caused the lovestruck ponies, but to sleep on the roof rather then in his building seemed rather strange.

Her magic glowed as she strained, giving his wings just a bit of extra 'omph' to help them along, staying a good bit above the LoveStruck ones.

Liesha looked confused, "Yes, I mean yes, i did just wake up in a crater but there must be an explination," she thought, "let's see, I was just getting off the train from that trip to stalliongrad, it was quite, and Luna appeared, she was bigger though, and much darker..like...that!" she said pointing toward the statue of Nightmare moon a bit in the distance, "yes yes, she said it was her power form...then she asked me to help her because Cadence and Celestia were out of control and were overtaking canterlot," she sighed, "I was wry at first but i agreed, then it all went black...then..I was here!"

Angel was awoken by a soothing voice "Wh-Wha?" He said rubbing his eyes. He looked back to see Rarity and SilverStar with some other pony he had never meet before "Why hello there.." He yawned "Is my rescue here?" He smiled as he climbed inside. He was still exhausted from the day and could barley stand at this point. All he wanted to do was sleep. But he has had worse. Like the time he was up for 24 hours straight on patrol over equestira during the grand galloping galla. He just had to push through.

Flashbomb hauled quillhearts friend onto hisback. He struggled with the weight. "Just watch the wings." he said to her as he flew. He couldnt land or else he would risk encountering the horde below.He flew slowly to keep his stamina up. "Isnt this romantic? Flying on a pegasus in the moonlight, with a chance of being mauled to death by Lovestrucks." He joked to them. Carrying 2 ponies.....great. (dang it quill your to fast of a poster. :D )

Quillhart chuckled. He was glad that they could keep the spirit up in a time like this.

[colour=#daa520]"Oh yes indeed! we're simply overwhelmed with love back here!"[/colour]

He patted flashbombs head and smiled widely.

[colour=#daa520]"Don't you worry about the "bad" ponies flashie, Quill will keep them off your tail."[/colour]

Flashbomb laughed as they flew. "Now where are the others?" He thought to himself. He decided to circle around ponyville to find a sign of where they went. "I shoulde paid attention to where our destination was." He said to Quillheart. He decided to fly by Angels house and hopefully see them there. His stamina was starting to ware.

Angel woke up, pleasantly surprised about the company. He flew inside the house, and Rarity closed the dirty window behind him with her magic. He was very tired, and was on the verge of fainting at any moment. [colour=#800080]"We could sleep and wait for help to come... Or we could go investigate ourselves. Personally, I think we should check the town hall, where all of this seems to have started."[/colour]

Flashbomb noticed that by Angel snapp's house there was movement he saw in the top story window that A pony was closing it with magic. He flew to the roof and landed with a hard thunk he gained his footing and let he Two passengers off. He trottet to the edge and tapped on the window to get the others attention.

Quillhart felt a bit nervous that flash was getting all tired.

[colour=#daa520]"You know pal. When we're down on the ground again I'll carry you instead."[/colour]

He had pushed himself above his limits so many times today that he was getting all used to it. He smiled a bit and thought loud to himself.

[colour=#daa520]"Just like the old times."[/colour]

Angel Nodded "Right. Sounds like a good plan! Good to see you again Rarity" He smiled. He looked out the window to see LoveSick pony's nearly everywhere. "But how will we get passed all the sick pony's? I dont think I can take much more excitement " He joked. He looked back over to Rarity and SilverStar.

To all ponies regarding the love potion and the ponies controlled by it... and those thinking unlocking love or turning it down would solve the problem:

First off, no it will not solve the problem to turn down love levels in my opinion. It is important to understand that, in my mind, this love from the potion isn't actually love; it is a curse. Therefore, it cannot be stopped by limiting love. In fact, it'd make the situation worse. Queen Chrysalis / Leisha, since it isn't actual love in my mind, I don't think you'd have the ability to absorb it... it would make you yourself sick if you tried.

Sorry, I'm just being logical here.

Flashbomb rolled his eyes when they didnt hear him . He opened the window and grabbed quillheart and flew him inside. He did the same for his friend. He then flew inside and shut the window behind him.

Quillhart stumbled into the room and glared at Flashie.

[colour=#daa520]"Would you mind giving me a hint next time?! I've gain quite enough of my share of grabbing for today..."[/colour]

He realized how he sounded and he gained a guilty face.

[colour=#daa520]"Sorry about that... I guess this day is bringing out the worst of me."[/colour]

He turned and noticed that many of his friends were there. He smiled widely.

[colour=#daa520]"Hi there! Glad to see you all in a not-such-a-love-full spirit."[/colour] :)

He walked around and gave everypony a hug.

Princess Celestia

---

Princess Luna arrives at the palace, bringing with her Lovinity.

"Princess Celestia! I need to talk to you. The filly, Lovinity, is unconscious. Not to mention, there's a curse going around Ponyville causing ponies to get love crazy. A lot of violence has also been observed. In fact, some ponies are hurt so bad they look horrible. Princess Cadence and Shining Armor fell under the spell. And right now, it looks like Lovinity here may be our only hope. But she gave that hope up... which caused her heart magic to explode and her to lose consciousness and fall out of the sky."

(Note princess Luna does not know about Time's key and leisha's heart lock yet)

Moonlite took a few steps before passing out, she was utterly exausted from such a magic overuse, she just needed a little rest.

(dunno if Fluttershy will ever get on but sorry to godmod it) Darkness had grabbed Fluttershy and fled at the first sign of the outbreak, hauling flank to her cottage and barricading it, turning on just a few small lights to not give away there position, and he sat in a darker corner, nearly invisible...and waited.

Leisha cocked her head, "Well its about 1000 E.R. of course," she shook her head, "what a silly question"

(timeline i used: http://tlatophat.dev...eline-337314684)

(liesha's heart lock?)

"What about the elements, are they still safe?" Celestia asked urgently, "we need them fast, maybe our fourth sister can help," she said, "Look I have found out something that I had long forgotten, a memory I erased, its about Chrysalis!" she said quickly, "she is the sister of Passion, with her help we may be able to save Lovinity and Equestria," she said quickly.

Quillhart caught moonlit the same way like he had caught the apples before. He knew what a exhausting day it had been and she didn't blame her for fainting. He sat down next to her and laid her head on his knees and gently stroke her mane. He looked at her and smiled and was now completely lost in thoughts.

(Ya all now what will happen when quill's lost in thoughts ;) You won't be able to contact him. If you'll leave he'll follow though.

I'm going to sleep so you won't have to worry about my quick quill-catch-a-apple-likely posts. cya all "love" ya all!)