Foal Play ! (OOC/ interest check)

[colour=#282828]Name: Pawn & Knight[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Species: Unicorns[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Place of birth: Canterlot[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Personality: Pawn is a super-perfectionist from Canterlot, who grew up with his mother. He is spoiled and generally antisocial, spending most of his time studying to get everything in school ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! He is known to burst into tears when things don't go as planned, and most ponies hate him because he has a tendency to call many ponies 'lowlives' if they give him a bad first impression. He won't give a pony a second chance until they give him a second chance, then he becomes the helpful friend who actually listens and can tolerate the idiosyncacies of them. He generally relies on his older brother Knight to defend him in physical confrontations, leading to ponies believing he is a coward.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Knight, on the other hoof, is the flirtatious unicorn who grew up in Ponyville with his father. Around his friends, he's rough, playful, and a big jokester. When he finds a cute girl, he is the one who goes up to her to try and charm her. Badly. He is also rebellious to figures of authority, especially ones he doesn't like. He is quite stupid and aware of it. He tends to be protective in bad situations, but would never say it out loud. Especially about his younger brother. He always loves teasing his younger brother's perfectionist behaviour. He often relies on Pawn when he needs help with school and things involving intelligence in general.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Appearance: Pawn is a regular Canterlot unicorn. He is currently a blank flank, and will burst into tears if it's mentioned. He keeps a bored expression and his head high, a Canterlot habit of his. He has a brown coat and a black, well combed mane and tail with a single red stripe through both of them. He has bright orange eyes, and ponies tend to notice that his stripe and eyes are the only bright colours on him.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Knight is a bright yellow unicorn, with a handsomely messy red mane ending in black tips. He shares his brothers orange eyes, but most ponies don't notice it with his exciting mane. Unlike his brother, Knight keeps a mischivious smirk on his face constantly, unless around a girl, when it turns more perverted. He has a cutie mark of two swords making an X shape, one wooden and the other metal, referencing his skills as a potential Magical Swordsman.[/colour]

A cynogriffon. Half wolf instead of half lion for a griffon. I swear it's legal under the playable species list. I saw it and saw no one else playing one, so I made one. That was almost a year ago too.

If you really want me to, I can just make it a normal griffon.

Sir you have just taught me what the coolest thing I have ever heard of to this day (Besides ponies). I applaud you. -clapping- allow him to stay, if you please.

(Is this still open? I feel like I am really behind today :? haha)

[colour=#282828]Name: Light Harmony[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Species: Unicorn[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Place of birth: Canterlot[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Personality: Light is a nice pony. Or at least he always tries to be. Light always likes to make new friends. But he can be very shy at first.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Appearance: Light's coat is white. His mane goes up over his horn and falls to one side.His mane and tail colours are a Light blue and Maroon red. The colours split evenly on his tail and mane. His tail is long and nearly touches the ground.[/colour]

Sorry guys, new semester of school, and I've been piled with a huge workload! I will make the Foal play thread!

My Application:

Name: Cloud

Species: Pegasus

Place of birth: Canterlot

Personality: Cloud is a little shy, but once you get to know him he will treat you like he's your best friend ^^

Appearance: Cloud is a cobalt blue pegasus colt with a golden mane and tail.

Sigh

Name: Flashbomb

Species: Pegasus

Place of birth: Cloudsdale, attending school in ponyvile

Personality: Flashbomb is a competitive pegasus who is kind to others. His Headstrong personallity can get the best of him sometimes. And he isnt afraid to speak his mind

Appearance: Dark blue coat, Long blond mane and orange eyes. Has not gotten his scars yet because that event has not come to pass yet. Blank flank

Good?