closed

QuickLime

Ever since I heard the song "It's what my Cutie mark is telling me" I felt inspired to write my own version of the songs, however I will be making them fit the cutie mark! If you want one then fill out this form

NOTE If you do NOT play the character and thus can't give reason behind the cutie mark I have nothing to work with.

Cutie mark:

What it means:

Here are some show cases of my work

Rarity : :Rarity:

I always find the beauty! In everything I see! No matter the exterior, the inside shines brightly! I seem to have the nack for bringing out inner quality! This must be my destiny!

Cause it’s what my cutie mark is telling me!

Pinkie Pie: :Pinkie:

I always bring laughter everywhere with me! My day isn't complete now TILL someones squeeing with glee! I turn all the frowns up, and make the ponies squee! This must be my Destiny!

cause it's what my cutie mark is telling me!

Conor Colton: :aubrey:

I always seem to show up, whenever there is need, I some how always get there,like a tissue before a sneeze! I don’t know how I do it, it just comes naturally! This must be my destiny!

Cause it’s what my cutie mark is telling me!

How about Carrot Top to start?

Cutie Mark: Three Carrots

What it means: Her gift of farming, especially carrots

And also Lore Weaver

Cutie Mark: An Open Book, Ink Pot, and Quill

What it means: His talent for studying and writing books

Daring Do: (compass rose)

Danger seems to follow me, it is not the time for pleasure

Trying to stay a step ahead, never ending search for treasure

I must seek out adventure, as everyone can see

It's got to be my destiny, and it's what my cutie mark is telling me

Pick one to start

Spa Ponies! - Lotus Blooms - Serving others

Edited by weesh

Write one for Princess Celestia and her cutie mark.

Princess Celestia (Not my best)

:Celest:

I rise with the sun,and it raises with me! All of the Ponies expect me to rule with equality! And even now I am shadowed by my legacy! It’s my duty to rule and raise the sun! Things I’v done for a thousand years plus one! Oh yes it’s very clear to see that this is my desteny!

Because it’s what my cutie mark is telling me!

• Like 1

And do one for Twilight and her cutie mark too! :blush:

Twilight Sparkle: :TSparkle:

My special talents magic! As anyone can see! I master any spell thrown at me! Even Starswirl the Bearded aint got nothing on ME! And the secret to my magic? Why Friendship is the key! This has to be my destiny!

Because it’s what my Cutie mark is telling me!

• Like 1

How about Carrot Top to start?

Cutie Mark: Three Carrots

What it means: Her gift of farming, especially carrots

And also Lore Weaver

Cutie Mark: An Open Book, Ink Pot, and Quill

What it means: His talent for studying and writing books

I’m rather fond of Farming, and how my heart yerns, for a healthy crop that doesn’t get scorched to dust no matter how the sun burns! I’v got a special talent, for growing all sorts of things, but carrots are the main thing, that give this mare her wings! It’s quite clear my hoof is green, with plants I’m the king! This must be my Destiny! Cause it’s what my cutie mark is telling me!

The words they seem to just fly off the page, the magic when I write them will someday wind up on stage! The words I weave them, into a fabric any one can see! Even when I am long gone my books will be my legacy! This is so obvious, as anyone can tell, this is my special talent, only I can do it well! This must be my Desteny! Because it’s what my cutie mark is telling me!

Princess Celestia (Not my best)

:Celest:

I rise with the sun,and it raises with me! All of the Ponies expect me to rule with equality! And even now I am shadowed by my legacy! It’s my duty to rule and raise the sun! Things I’v done for a thousand years plus one! Oh yes it’s very clear to see that this is my desteny!

Because it’s what my cutie mark is telling me!

Not bad. ;)

Hmm... who else...

How about Shining Armor? :)

How about my OC's, Fantasia Tempo's?

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark: 7 piano keys, 4 white ones and 3 black ones[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What it means: It shows her extraordinary skill with the piano.[/colour]

The keys they seem to dance, when they touch my hooves, The music flows right through me, I act as my own Muse! The songs that I weave, delight everypony I see! This has to be my desteny! Because it’s what my cutie mark is telling me!

With my Magic I protect! We are safe from any threat! I'll protect all I see, and my wife is a total hottie! Yes that has to be my destiny! Because it's what my cutie mark is telling me!

She certainly is. :lol: