closed

QuickLime

Can I write my own for my (nonexistent) editor OC?

It seems a foalish worry, but I've a knack for pedantry

I don't know when it started, but poor grammar bothers me

With my trusty red quill, your work can be read fluently

Yes, that's what my Cutie Mark is telling me

Heh, these are pretty neat! Alrighty, I'd like to request one for Derpy and her cutie mark of bubbles :razz:

Also, how about my OC, Zap?

Cutie Mark: Blue lightning bolt

What it means: He's a weather pony with a fascination over lightning. And blue is his favorite colour.

Heh, these are pretty neat! Alrighty, I'd like to request one for Derpy and her cutie mark of bubbles :razz:

Also, how about my OC, Zap?

What it means: He's a weather pony with a fascination over lightning. And blue is his favorite colour.

Read the first post, I won't take character requests if you don't play the character ^^; since "Bubbles" Isn't a calling or destiny

Read the first post, I won't take character requests if you don't play the character ^^; since "Bubbles" Isn't a calling or destiny

Whoops! My apologies, I guess I missed that part.

In that case, I'll stick with my OC.

I think we all need to hear Pathfinder's song. The world needs it, Lime!

I am born to explore, that's clear for anyone to see! My goal one day is that Daring Do will become reality! It's up to me to be there, as anyone can see! It has to be my destiny! Cause it's what my cutie mar and Daring Do is telling me!

• Like 1

Cutie mark: Two pawns from chess; one black the other white.

What it means: It represents his love of board games, as well as his skills in strategizing and tactics. Optional request: Could you mention something about perfection somewhere in it? If you can't think of anything, go 'head and skip this part.

Cutie mark: Two swords in an X shape, one metal and the other wood.

What it means: It representst his skills as a magical swordsman/spellsword, and referencing the first spell he learned, which changes a wood sword to metal, and vice versa.

Sir you have impressed me. I will throw my hat in.

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark: An open pocket Watch[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What it means: Having the ability to control Time.[/colour]

Here's my pony!

[image snip]

Can you do one for mine? Her name is PixieSunBelle

I'll just go ahead and refer you to the OP...

You need to explain what the cutie mark is and what it represents.

I'll just go ahead and refer you to the OP...

You need to explain what the cutie mark is and what it represents.

Oh, I thought that's what the OP was doing, sorry I was confused. Originally I was trying to find a sun and some bells but I couldn't find anything on a generator so I chose glowing Biancamella from Gaia since I think its pretty.

My pony is supposed to a fairy pony pegasus unicorn shining as bright as the sun with a voice as sweet as bells.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I have one:

Lyra Heartstrings? ( Okay, this MAY be shocking)

I like the way the music flows, when my hooves brush across the strings. The sound is so hypnotic like a light under the dark that glows...

I don't know how I do it, It just come's naturally, It's got to be my destiny, 'coz It's what my cutie mark Is telling me :)

How's that, was that shocking, tell me If it was... I don't want to ruin this topic with my loss for words :/