Foal Play! (open, please apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

"Oh?" Air Siren's ears perked up. "Canterlot!? That's incredible! I heard that the nobles there are fantastic! Oh are you a noble? Oh man! I bet you are! I'm so glad you are the first person I talked too! This year is going to be great I can feel it! I bet I will get my cutie mark this year too!" Siren seemed to be really excited. "You and I are gonna be great friends! It was destiny that I crashed in front of you!"

Light sat by in his desk. He had not talked at all ever since he got in the classroom. He wanted to talk but he was also nervous because he saw where some foals had their cutie marks..and Light did not have his. He looked over the room when he saw a Pegasus foal talking with a dark coloured foal. Light then looked out a window for a bit and looked back into the classroom.

Flashbomb trotted down the road to the shcool, It was his first year there. He usually went to Cloudsdale for home toutoring but he wanted a public education. He saw the school on the horizon and picked up the pace. He flapped his small wings and flew a little faster to the school. When he got there the foals were starting to enter the building. Class was going to start soon He followed the group inside and walked into the classroom. He saw many foals around the classroom and tried to find a desk to sit in. He found an open desk next to a foal near a window (Light) He trotted over and sat down he wiped the long blond mane out of his eyes. He put his backpack next to his desk and waited for class to start.

Light notices that a young foal sat in the desk next to him. Light didn't look over at him right away but he wanted to. He looked the front of the classroom and then thought to himself, "You're not going to make any friends like this.". He then took a small breath and looked over at the foal. "Hello! My name is Light! What's your name?". Light smiled at Flashbomb and waited for him to reply. Light then looked on his desk and made sure he had his things for school. He then looked back at Flashbomb.

Flashbomb was spacing out at his desk watching the other ponies talk in the classroom. He then noticed that he had been spoken to. He looked to his left and saw that indeed he was spoken to. He smiled at the kind foal who introduced himself as light. [colour=#0000FF]"Um...My name is Flashbomb."[/colour] He replied to Light. He glanced down with some shyness but sucked it up.[colour=#0000FF] "Nice to meet you Light, I this your first year here? Its mine."[/colour] He said, He was surprised he was talking to him, He figured that he would go the whole day without talking to anypony.

Light smiled at Flashbomb. "[colour=#0000ff]It's nice to meet you Flashbomb! Yes it is my first year here! Do you live here in Ponyville?"[/colour] He smiled and then moved his tail in front of his blank flank to hide that he had no cutie mark yet. He didn't want Flashbomb to think that he was a weird colt for not having his cutie mark. He looked at Flashbomb and said, [colour=#0000ff]"To be honest I didn't think I was going to talk to any foals here. I am kind of shy." [/colour] He laughed a bit and then moved his saddlebag under his desk. He had no idea when class was supposed to start but he was ready.

While studying, Pawn found himself listening to nearby ponies talking. One of them mentioned being adoptetd. By Celestia. Pawn dropped his telekinesis on his book, as he slowly twisted his head over to the mare who said that. [colour=#808080]"Adopted. By. Celestia?" [/colour]He said in amazement. He trotted over to her. [colour=#808080]"I am Pawn." [/colour]He told her, offering her a hoof[colour=#808080], [/colour]clearly only speaking to her because of her royal connections.

"Whoa! Celestia! That's awesome! Man! I'm surprised! I've only met the obnoxious nobles! But you seem pretty nice!" Siren told her before turning to Pawn. "Hi! I'm Air Siren! Pleasure to meet you, my friend! Are you from Canterlot, too? You seem like someone who'd come from Trottingham. Or something..."

Flashbomb Was enjoying the talk with Light. He asked him if he lived in ponyville. [colour=#0000FF]"No i live in cloudsdale, my parents thought it best if i went here for a bit before i go to young fliers school."[/colour] Flashbomb noticed that Light covered his flank. He smiled.[colour=#0000FF] "I dont have my cutie mark either,Its ok. I wonder what mine will be!"[/colour] He said with enthusiasum. He looked back at his saddlebag and pulled out a news exerpt. It read wonderbolts to preform in cloudsdale in 3 days.[colour=#0000FF] "Im so exited to go see them! i just have to get 50 bits, I got 34 inall right now!"[/colour] He noticed he was rambling slightly and chuckled a bit. [colour=#0000FF]"Calm down flash, you just met this foal and your going on about the wonderbolts."[/colour] He thought to himself.

Light's face lit up.[colour=#0000ff] "Cloudsdale!? That's awesome! I wish I lived there! Is it amazing?"[/colour] Light looked over at Flashbomb and noticed that in fact he did not have his cutie mark either. He felt fine now. He was happy that he was talking with Flashbomb. He heard some ponies talking about Celsetia or something but Light wasn't paying attention. He heard Flashbomb say something about going to see the Wonderbolts. Light looked at the new excerpt and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Oh wow the wonderbolts?! That's ever more amazing! I've always wanted to see them!"[/colour]

Flashbomb laughed.[colour=#0000FF] "I want to join them someday, I just need to get bigger then i could do so many tricks to impress them"[/colour] He daydrempt a bit but snapped back. [colour=#0000FF]"So do you live here? Tell me about yourself!"[/colour] Flash bomb asked Light. He and light were becomin god friends. He noticed his small wings were flapping with happyness He calmed them down.

Another pony, some loud green pegasus, began talking to Pawn. [colour=#808080]"Yes, I am from Canterlot." [/colour]Pawn told the pegasus. [colour=#808080]"And I wasn't talking to you, commoner." [/colour]Pawn snobbishly stated. Knight rolled his eyes and walked over. [colour=#b22222]"Ignore him, he's crazy." [/colour]Knight told the pegasus. [colour=#b22222]"I'm Knight!"[/colour]

'If only you knew...' Siren chuckled to himself. He was also a noble from Manehattan. In the school system he had requested to go by 'Air Siren', but on paper he was called his normal name: Elegant Prance. Best he hold onto this info until needed. "Nice to meet ya Knight!" He turned to Pawn. "Oh! Commoner! That is so cliche~ Why not something like: Scum, or trash! The best I've heard has been 'cheeky rat on the street.'"

Pawn raised his eyebrow to Air Siren's suggestions on names. [colour=#808080]"Scum and trash are more synonymous with 'lowlife' and 'brute', nowhere near the definition of 'commoner'. Of course you wo-" [/colour]Knight punched Pawn in the back of the head. [colour=#b22222]"Seriously bro, shut up." [/colour]He said to Pawn in annoyance. [colour=#808080]"Lowlife..." [/colour]Pawn muttered quietly, directed at Knight. [colour=#b22222]"Sorry about my bro. Growing up with Bishop ruined him." [/colour]Knight explained to the pegasus. [colour=#b22222]"So, dude, what's your name?"[/colour]

Light smiled at him. He was glad he was becoming friends with Flashbomb. [colour=#0000ff]"I bet you'll be the best Wonderbolt ever!"[/colour] Then Flashbomb asked him to tell him about himself. He then put his hoof up to his chin and started to think. [colour=#0000ff] "Well I was raised in Canterlot and I hated it. But my parents wanted me to go to school here. I have a friend in Canterlot that I play music with though! She's awesome!" [/colour] He smiled and then moved his hoofs around. He stretched and then thought about the lady in Canterlot. He wanted to go play some music but he knew he couldn't.

The pegasus introduced himself as Air Siren. He mentioned visiting the palace. Pawn scoffed it off, still waiting for the odd looking mare to respond (Chrysalis). Knight was more interested though. [colour=#b22222]"That sounds awesome! I went once, and it was pretty cool. Not enough swords though." [/colour]Knight's love of swords was visible from his recently gained cutie mark; two swords crossing over in an X shape, one metal and the other wood. Knight always thought it was awesome, and showed it off as much as possible. He noticed Siren was a blank flank. [colour=#b22222]"Have you ever cast a spell? Oh, right, pegasi can't use magic. How awesome can you fly?"[/colour]

Flashbomb was intreagued by Light and how he said that he could play an instrument. He nodded as he old him about his friend who played with him. Flashbomb looked over at the other foals for a second then looked back to Light. His tail swished to the side, [colour=#0000FF]"I wish i could play an instrument. [/colour]He said to light. He sighed, he had not found a Hobby. Everyone knew that the best way to get your cutie mark was through a hobby. He looked at his blank flank again. He brushed it off and smiled at Light. Just because his mood was down didnt mean he had to bring his friend down.

Light watched as Flashbomb looked at the other foals. He took a quick glance at them and then looked back at Flashbomb. Light's face lit up and he said, "I could teach you how to play one!". He smiled at him then started to sit up in his desk. He then realized something. He slowly sat back down and said, "But I don't know how my parents would react to that.". He held his head down and said, "You see my parents hate when I play music. They don't allow any instruments in our house. But I can maybe talk to my friend and maybe she can let you play one as well!" He smiled a big smile at Flashbomb.

Flashbomb's eyes lit up.[colour=#0000FF] You could? That would be great! but i dont know if i could grasp it fast enough."[/colour] He wondered how tough it would be. it could be very hard or really easy. He looked at the clock. He wondered when class would start.