The Hub & MLP Continues to Break Records

P51Mustang

The Hub & MLP continues to break records.

LOS ANGELES - The Hub TV Network proves why it is the fastest growing children's cable network. The special coronation episode of "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" outperformed Cartoon Network, Nicktoons, Teen Nick, Disney XD, Nick Jr., and Sprout in a variety of demos.

Also, in Total Day, The Hub is tops in co-viewing, thereby validating its status as a network for children and their families. More Kids 2-11 are watching The Hub with an Adult 18-49 than any other kid cable network, including Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, Cartoon Network, Disney XD, TeenNick, Sprout, Nick Jr., Nicktoons, Adult Swim and Nick at Nite.

"My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" Highlights:

A new episode of "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" (Saturday, 10:30 a.m. ET) beat key competitors in numerous demographics, including the following:

Kids 2-11, The Hub outperformed Teen Nick (+240%), Nicktoons (+136%) and Sprout (+101%).

Girls 2-11, The Hub outperformed Nicktoons (+526%), Teen Nick (+168%), Sprout (+90%), Disney XD (+42%), Nick Jr. (+41%) and Cartoon Network (+22%).

Kids 6-11, The Hub out-performed Sprout (+353%), Nick Jr. (+115%), Teen Nick (+37%) and Nicktoons (+9%).

Girls 6-11, The Hub out-performed Sprout (+500%), Nicktoons (+380%), Nick Jr. (+324%), Cartoon Network (+36%) and Teen Nick (+33%).

"My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" also earned year-to-year time period delivery gains among Kids 2-11 (+111%), Girls 2-11 (+80%), Kids 6-11 (+187%), Girls 6-11 (+177%), Adults 18-49 (+139%), Women 18-49 (+216%), Adults 25-54 (+116%) and Women 25-54 (+184%).

• Like 1

I know a lot of parents who encourage their kids to watch the show. I watch a little girl sometimes, and she absolutely adores the show. We watch it together constantly, but not on The Hub. Netflix.

It's all pretty impressive when you realize that not that many people get the 'Hub', and probably why most of us (well, not me), must rely on the streams and the youtubes and the whatnots.

Well the Hub is pretty much all over America which is where most english people comes from in our fair internet,

4Chan and memebase did a bunch to promote Mlp i think.

Anyways its not hard to stream TV channels on the internet,so most fellows can get The hub.

If I wanted to get the hub, I would have to get basic cable. Then I would have to add the "prefered" package. Then I would have to add the "variety" package, which has the Hub and is only available if you have the preferred package. It gets expensive pretty quickly while iTunes was a one time fee to have them forever.

Well the Hub is pretty much all over America which is where most english people comes from in our fair internet,

4Chan and memebase did a bunch to promote Mlp i think.

Anyways its not hard to stream TV channels on the internet,so most fellows can get The hub.

The Hub is not on basic cable packages. Its pretty high up there on channel listings. Many people don't have packages that include it

...And to think people used to troll with MLP. It's true; go to a pre-2010 MLP topic and you get a lot of trolls and stereotypes and all that.

And it even beat the homeland of Adventure Time. That's something you don't see everyday. :!:

Should I feel proud that I'm pretty much contributing to history, that all of us are?