My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (canceled)

Lovinity

After an explanation from Time, the group was trotting back to Canterlot to investigate the other thieves. Marcurius even decided to help join the search. Showboat walked next to Marcurius. [colour=#0000cd]"Don't think you'll still be getting away with all of that. You still broke the law, and need to answer to it." [/colour]

Flashbomb rotated the helmet and then reached into his bag. He grabbed the tinted visor and started to attach it. He used the screw driver to tighten it on and made it possible for it to retract and shut. He then modified the area where he could hear.

Unknown to Flashbomb Some sneaky hooves had snatched his music player.

[ok,. ill try again if there are guidelines, and a more stable plot please....this went ai wall]

Darkness got bored and flew back to the woods, "maybe another day" he muttered solmely

(I am requesting a re-approval of Lovinity as an Equestria character. If it goes well, this RP will be moved to the World of Equestria where it can be bound by the site's rules for role playing. It'd probably be better I did that because my new guidelines after this episode are looking to be almost the same as World of Equestria's role playing rules.)

Time looked at Lovinity with horror in his eyes. [colour=#696969]"When you've seen the things I've seen you know that there will never be peace in the world." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said as the two charged down the road. His eyes was caught by a certain somepony in a purple unicorn with a blonde mane. Time did a double take at the pony. She was there and then she wasn't. Time stopped in the middle of the road and looked at the pony. Then continued to run. [/colour]

(I am requesting a re-approval of Lovinity as an Equestria character. If it goes well, this RP will be moved to the World of Equestria where it can be bound by the site's rules for role playing. It'd probably be better I did that because my new guidelines after this episode are looking to be almost the same as World of Equestria's role playing rules.)

(yea you should do that.)

(Alright... let's do this! While I'm in the process of getting approved, let's continue the first episode, shall we?)

---

As Lovinity was trotting along with Time, she also saw the pony. She was startled by the pony, and tripped and fell, sending one of her hoof shoes in the air.

"[colour=#800000]Oops, sorry I was startled. My apologies,[/colour]" Lovinity said to the pony.

Lovinity got back up, a little sore but okay, and picked up her shoe, putting it back on.

She noticed that she was feeling a little weak from the trotting.

"[colour=#800000]Hey Time is there a place to get water near by?[/colour]" Lovinity asked.

He looked over at the stallion who told him about how he would have to pay for his crimes. "[colour=#0000cd]Yeah, yeah," [/colour]he said with a small smile[colour=#0000cd], "Don't worry I know." [/colour]He began to trot back to canterlot. He tried to remember what the mare that took the watch from. A blank came to him. "[colour=#0000cd]Shoot, I wished I had payed more attention,[/colour]" he said to himself.

[colour=#696969]"Uh- yeah try the um...Canterlot cantina." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said now following Lovintiy and pointing in the other direction of the pony. Time thought he saw that pony before but...he couldn't place his hoof on it.[/colour]

(Hmm okay yeah I'm having some comments asking me that this RP would be better in the World of Equestria. I agree.)

(So... who here votes to restart this episode with the same general plot in the World of Equestria? Who here votes to restart episode 1 in WOE but with a new plot? and Who here votes not to move it to WOE? Who here votes to complete episode 1 and start episode 2 in WOE?)

Edited by Lovinity

Flashbomb continued to work on his flight helmet, he flipped it right and left and upsidedown and rightsidedown. he added parts that he brought left and right. He then took a paint brush and painted it Blue and wih orange trim. The whole project took him 30 minutes in all. He set the flight helmet down next to the Osprey and leaned back in a large stretch. He yawned widly and reached for his music player. It was gone, he looked at the blankspot where his favorite music player used to be. He wanted to get angry and yell at the top of his lungs. He wanted to strangle the Thief who took his tunes. But he was to tired to do so. He shrugged and grabbed his things and took them up into the large oak tree above the Bench. The Osprey followed him up. He landed on a large thick beanch that swwmwd 1.5 ponies wide. He was up high in the tree and he could still see the parade below. He pulled out a pillow and lay down he closed hs eyes and took a nap. The osprey landed on him and awkwardly laid down on him. He covered the bird with his wing. And sighed. He would get his musc player back later. He drifted off into slumber.

(gonna hit the hay. i vote for Woe but i gotta get my character approved so that will take all day tommarow. and i want to Keep the Osprey for a pet so i gotta fix how i got him. Its up to you Lovinity, if you move it now dont expect me to get in until later.)

[colour=#ff0000]UNDER MY DECISION THIS EPISODE HAS BEEN TRASHED.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Reason: WAAAYYYYY too overpowering and unreal. Seriously against Canterlot Role Playing rules and regulations (if Celestia saw this, she'd banish us into the Evertree Forest inside a cage).[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]This decision is final and no exceptions will be made.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]My OC Pony will resume in the World of Equestria in a few weeks to a month or so (don't know exactly, or if it will even happen). Please look for the OOC in there when it begins.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Please do not make any more posts to this thread... I will not reply to them.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]I appreciate your cooperation.[/colour]

I feel like all the ideas and time I wasted for this was well worth getting left behind, thanks.

? You mean that?

If not, I'm just as upset as you :( I've been majorly stressing out these past couple days about a couple of things, like my OC and also school.

When, and if is more like it, Lovinity gets approved for WOE, which I do not see happening, I will move this role play to WOE. If Lovinity cannot possibly be approved for WOE, then I will have to think it through as whether or not to continue the role play. If I did, and I kept it in Free-for-all, it wouldn't make much sense though since my new guidelines for the roleplay for the next episodes would be so similar to WOE rules of role play.

The happenings right now: As it stands, Lovinity's occupation and magic is completely and severely rejected in WOE. This is a very stressful situation for me because I've felt like getting rid of / changing Lovinity's occupation and destiny would be like killing her. I was prepared to heavily work on her... but not on who she is personally... which is what needs to be done in order to be accepted. I am fine with trashing her magic... that's barely a problem. But her destiny and occupation is nearly impossible for me to change without changing/destroying who she is.

So as it looks if things continue on this same path... Lovinity will not participate in WOE and may even be unwillingly discontinued as an OC. And as a result, this role play wouldn't be able to continue. But there is a chance that could change. A small one. I'm trying to see if that change can happen.

I wouldn't try for WOE. I did and now I willn't try again. Its more a stressfull then it should be. I tryed to get Hallo Ween, my other OC in to WOE and had to change a lot; but that's not a problem. The problem was that they wanted me to change my OC's name because of how it was 'not pony'. I fought them for a good chunck of time before I was threatined for beign mean. True story.

And I also say that you restart this here in Free for All. Its just seems like a better place for this type of thing. And MAKE SURE that the next time you start this you make a 'posting order' becuase like 4 or the rpers got left behind on like page 4.

I wouldn't try for WOE. I did and now I willn't try again. Its more a stressfull then it should be. I tryed to get Hallo Ween, my other OC in to WOE and had to change a lot; but that's not a problem. The problem was that they wanted me to change my OC's name because of how it was 'not pony'. I fought them for a good chunck of time before I was threatined for beign mean. True story.

And I also say that you restart this here in Free for All. Its just seems like a better place for this type of thing. And MAKE SURE that the next time you start this you make a 'posting order' becuase like 4 or the rpers got left behind on like page 4.

I wouldn't put the blame on Canterlot.com. They are only doing their job and it does say that the application process is very strict. And in addition, it's not just Canterlot.com who has rejected Lovinity as a true OC. Other places have too.

I really don't want to continue this roleplay in the Free-for-all. This role play series was meant to have structure and have a form, in the way that FIM has (but of course not same).

Canterlot.com has given me an option that no other place on the internet has given me: A rebirth. Sure, a re-birth would entail that Lovinity will end up being different in the end, but to be honest if that's what it takes for her to be looked at as a true OC, then by Celestia I'm going to do it.

Everyone has their personal preferences. So if you don't wish to try out that is fine :).

And also note if/when Lovinity Hearts (her new unofficial re-birth name which now has a last name) completes her personal training and gets accepted into the World Of Equestria, yes this role play series will live there from then on, but I will be sure to do some Free-for-all role plays as well; they just won't be for this series.

• Like 1

Well then count me out

Okay. I'm sorry to see you go. Like I said I'll have other role plays in the Free-for-all you could join... but they won't be for this series.

Yeah this episode failed. But hopefully once it's moved into the World of Equestria, it will be more formal and more realistic... and we won't have most of the problems we had in this trial run.

Lovinity if all else fails with the WOE application I would be more then willing, and over extatic, about helping you build this out in FFA, we would talk over pm so we can really figure out the rules and restrictions along with the plots, while yes the other memeber will help with the plot basis we can structure so it doesn't go awall like it kind of did here. You know im on most eeryday and always out and about, i think with a bit of work and moderation we could make a more structured version of this still in FFA, though we may have to be a bit stricter on appling..maybe not as strict as WOE, but still we need a bit of OC guidelines.

• Like 1

Lovinity if all else fails with the WOE application I would be more then willing, and over extatic, about helping you build this out in FFA, we would talk over pm so we can really figure out the rules and restrictions along with the plots, while yes the other memeber will help with the plot basis we can structure so it doesn't go awall like it kind of did here. You know im on most eeryday and always out and about, i think with a bit of work and moderation we could make a more structured version of this still in FFA, though we may have to be a bit stricter on appling..maybe not as strict as WOE, but still we need a bit of OC guidelines.

It's looking good so far... the application. The staff is liking the new summaries and such. It's still incomplete, but there's hope.

I still would much prefer this series to be in WOE even if we did set up a structure... this series as I said is meant to be formal and realistic... and I feel weary of keeping it here providing the fact just about any character could join even if he/she was over powering... and I don't want that. If it were moved to WOE, it would be more guaranteed that realistic characters would join, and that the structure of the role play will be very concrete.

Again, if I do move it to WOE, I will still host "out-of-the-series" role plays in the FFA, meaning that yes there will be plots and guidelines just like in the actual series, but they would be less strict, non-approved characters could join, they will not be in a series (so not connected with each other), and will allow for some magic and power as long as it doesn't come close to what happened here. So basically those FFA role plays will be just for fun about fun/random plots.

Here is what you are missing love, I am was rping this to be in the series. So you hosting other things doesn't mean anything to those of us who were waiting for this to start, then got left behind/no one bothered to try to include, and last learn that its being caned. It leaves a sour taste in my mouth, and unfullfillment in my mind.

If you move have fun, good bye nice to have known you. But I think that we can get it to work here in FFA. Like QueenChrysalis747 said if we make rules that keep it stricked, and more canon like; plus have 2-3 people came up with the main idea per sode, it can work here. And you don't have to change your character to get in to WOE.