Violet was about to tell the story when she noticed the orange clorored pegasus who just walked up to the group and asked what's going on. "Well, Shade..."-she pointed at her. "..offered one of her socks to Slick.."-than she pointed to him who was wearing both of the sock yet. "..who accepted it and put it on. It was funny but then when he put on the another one and said [colour=#008000]"Now I'm the pretties Filly on the bus!" [/colour][colour=#000000]was just so hilarious! Oh, and this colt here is Slicks best friend, Knight. I wanted to tell him a funny and a bit embarrasing story when you come! Umm...yeah! And my name is Violet!"-she said and smiled at the pegasus. "So, whats your name?"[/colour]

((LOL knights face XDDDD))

Broken stood up and saw a pony put a sock on his ear, he could not help but to laugh

[colour=#00FFFF]"hahaha![/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]thats hilarious!"[/colour]

Broken looked to flash and blizzy

[colour=#00FFFF]"hey guys im gonna take a little nap, wake me when its my turn, ok?"[/colour]

Broken slid into his seat and drifted off

Flashbomb saw a new pony asking if he could play truth or dare he let the others awnser himand he looked out the window. The outside turned from hot dry desert into a more lush green field he saw that the sky had cleared very well and that they were getting closer to red rock. He put his headphones on and was too embarrised to speak to Blizzy. he turned on his music and watched the clouds go by.

(([colour=#ff0000]Z[/colour][colour=#FFA500]O[/colour][colour=#ffff00]M[/colour][colour=#008000]G[/colour][colour=#0000ff]![/colour][colour=#4b0082]![/colour][colour=#ee82ee]! [/colour][colour=#000000]That's awesome, Stormy!! I love the look on Knight's face XD [/colour][colour=#ff0066]And I wuv da wittle heart between [/colour][colour=#008080]Bwizzy[/colour][colour=#ff0066] and [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Fwashie[/colour][colour=#000000] <3 <3 <3:D Sorry XDD I'm insanely hyper at the moment, and I don't think I'm going to calm down anytime soon.))[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Blizzy heard Broken ask to wake him up when it was his turn to play T-or-D. Blizzy nodded and smiled. "[/colour][colour=#008080]Sure thing[/colour][colour=#000000]." She looked at Flashbomb, who had put his headphones back on and was gazing out the window. The image of them kissing flashed through her head, and she blushed all over again, looking the other way. It was just a dare, right? It hadn't been that long at all since Blizzy had realized she had a crush on him, so it wasn't that big of a deal... right? Ugh, she couldn't think with all of this loud excitement going on. She shook it off, deciding to focus on the ongoing game of truth or dare. [/colour]

• Like 1

(I love the pic star. I really like Pocket's horn...oh wait. :P anyway I really like Knight's face.)

Pocket Look distressed at blizzy and Flashbomb. Why did she feel this way about Flash bomb? She liked Shade and that should have been her main purpose. Maybe it was Blizzy...no she doesn't have those same looks that flash and Shade have. Why was this happening. Did she like Flash.

[colour=#800080]"Uh...maybe thats not the best idea...maybe you should pick a different dare, or maybe Blizzy should pick truth. We've done a lot of the same dares, haven't we?"[/colour]

Flashbomb shuffled through his music and looked out the window again. He was thinking about his crush on Blizzy and their dared kiss. He wondered if he felt more about her or if it was only temporary. They had so much in common and they got along well with eachother. He saw a pegasus fly by the window at fast speeds enough to stir the bus. He watched as the pegasus flew off into the Horizon. He felt lost in a sea of feelings. He tried to brush it off and focus on the music. (Music that i think he would be listening to is the Assassins creed 3 theme because it would be a song he would enjoy!)

(I gotcha. XD)

Pocket needed to change the subject a bit. Maybe have somepony invited in...like that one foal that appeared out of...wait where did he come from? That didn't matter, pocket still spoke up. [colour=#800080]"Yeah, Just sit around. My name is pocket watch, but you can call me pocket."[/colour]

((Her horn is under the hat!! ^^ Thank you scamps, I'm glad that you all like it!! :D Also, Red Rock dead ahead you guys!! How do you scamps feel about stopping soon and getting settled into beach-side cabins that the school can magically somehow afford to rent us? C:))

[colour=#800080]"You're the most beautimous girl I've ever seen!!"[/colour] Shade laughed alongside Violet as Slick goofed around with the socks, talking about how he was the prettiest filly on the bus. Everypony was having a gigglefest!! The red eyed little pony's face expression turned to that of surprise when Knight asked Slick to give him a sock too, but she was more excited than anything to see KNIGHT, out of everypony on the entire bus, try on such attire. [colour=#800080]"Okay!! We can all wear socks!!"[/colour] She looked out the window. The palm trees were growing more and more, and the towns were growing beachier and beachier. Stopping at a light, a raggedy looking pony had spotted her through the window. She gave him a small wave.

Slick pulled off the green sock and tossed it to Knight, he had enough green on him anyway! And like he said before, pink wasn't really his colour, perfect! He finally sat back up and leaned back in the seat, for once on the bus he was relaxed, still wiping the odd tear from his eyes "[colour=#006400]You guys... I swear are the best friends I have ever had[/colour]" he said between chuckles, pulling Shade and Knight to a group-ish hug, looking over at Violet "[colour=#006400]sorry, would include you but theres no room[/colour]" he said with a bit of a sulk, signaling over with his head "[colour=#006400]I guess you could join up with Shade and Knight! Then it could be a real group hug![/colour]" He laughed, forgetting about Knights dislike of fillies, too caught up in the moment. This was the best trip ever! And they hadn't even arrived at Red Rock yet! Slick couldn't wait for that!!

Slick passed Knight the green sock, and he quickly put it on. It was funny. He had never worn socks before, and the feeling was peculiar, and almost ticklish. Slick pulled Knight and Shade into a group hug, making Knight uncomfortable again. He slipped out of the hug as soon as he had the opportunity, blushing furiously. [colour=#b22222]"Slick~! I said no hugs!" [/colour]He reminded him, with his 'slightly annoyed' voice. He then started laughing. [colour=#b22222]"Okay, you can get away with it this time." [/colour]He was feeling an abnormally good mood, and joined in the group hug again.

Flashbomb watched as they entered redrock. It was a nice city with any palm trees and other things. Ponies walked back and forth with beach attire and surfboards. He knew some surfing but not to much. He tok his headphones and put them around his neck.He heardknight talkig about how he didnt like to be hugged and he chuckled a bit. He considered himelf as a support friend instead of actually being part of the group. He Put his towel he had lent Blizzy into his bag and his ruined book. He zipped up the bag and drank from his energy drink. He looked to the group and wondered why they were all playing with socks. He tilted his head with intreague. The bus turned onto a sandy road and slowly drove down it. Flash saw a beach and many waves. He was so excited.

Gealock felt weird. He just missed a good chunck of things that happened because he got lost I a day dream. What made him feel bad though was the fact that he seemed to have been forgoten. "Gooe there's Red Rock." He said aloud. He looked out the window. "I can't wait to get there, there is subpost to be rare ore there." He said to no one but himself, for some reason though he found himself looking at a cretin pony one the bus.

((Sorry to post again so soon, but Dreamy pointed out that I forgot to take my turn in ToD!!))

[colour=#800080]"Aww, you guys are all AMAZING!!" [/colour]With a wide grin, Shade happily hugged her colt friends. It was kind of a tight fit with everypony still seated, but Shade pulled Violet over in the small space between her legs and Slick Pelt's so that she could be part of the heart-warming hug. [colour=#800080]Even Knight is down with this hug!! Everything is SO perfect right now!!! [/colour]Shade gave Violet and Slick a friendly squeeze, ready for all of the unknown awesomeness to come!!

[colour=#800080]"Oh! It's my turn for the game, isn't it?! Umm.."[/colour] Thinking back about last times intensive dare, Shade decided to go with truth. [colour=#00ffff]"[/colour][colour=#40e0d0]What is the stupidest thing that you have done in public?" [/colour][colour=#800080]"Stupidest thing that I've ever done in public..? Oh geez.."[/colour] She thought back to the misadventures that she had had back in that gas station, just a couple of hours ago. While dumping half of a sugar dispenser on the table and hiding a couple of ruined drinks behind the machine wasn't her best moment, it still wasn't the stupidest thing she's ever done in public. [colour=#800080]"Well, my dad works as a concert bouncer, and takes me with a lot of the times so that I can see the bands play. All that I have to do is help set up the equipment, and then I can watch from backstage and a lot of the times meet the group afterwards. So umm... You guys know that little kids show, The Scribbles? Where there's the four who sing and goof around and teach shapes? Yeah, well, I helped my dad set up for them one time, right? And so afterwards, my dad was teasing me about getting a picture with them, and just for the memory of it, I said okay and gave Green a big hug and smiled for my dad's camera. I guess that they're camera pony saw too, cuz there were definitely two flashes that went off. I didn't think much of it at the time, but later after we got home, my dad, through some intensive laughter, called me over to his computer. He was on the The Scribbles website, and I'd made the front page!!!!! It's soooo bad, I look way too old to even be there but there I am hugging one of them on The Scribbles homepage!! Oh god, I might still even be on there!!!!"[/colour] Shade held a face over her hoof, blushing brightly. [colour=#800080]"Hey Pocket Violet!! Truth or dare?"[/colour]

Truth: [colour=#800080]"What's your favorite thing about Knight?"[/colour]

Dare: [colour=#800080]"Hey Slick? Could I have one of your candies?"[/colour] She giggled. [colour=#800080]"Okay Violet! I dare you to eat this off of Knight's nose!!" [/colour]

((Spoilers.. Who needs em? ^^))

"This is gonna be so awsome! I can't wait to arrive!"-said Violet after Shade pulled her to the group so she could be the part of the hug. She was so glad when she saw that Knight accepted the hug and to wear one of the socks. Violet hoped that this feel will remain to the rest of the trip. Everything was so perfect.

After the hug Violet remembered that she promised a story to Kinght before. "Hey Knight! I almost forget to tell you that super duper story. Once my mother gave me scarf for my birthday. It was so beautiful and I was so happy because it was the same coloured like this sock!"-she said and showed Knight her right hoof whereat she weared the yellow coloured sock. "You know, yellow is my favourite colour. So everything was so cool till the next day, because I needed to go to school but that wasn't the problem, but when we finished the school I headed home with some of my friends when an old pony, I didn't know him but my friends did, offered to take us home in his cart. I didn't want to go but my friends said: Come on! It's better than walking. Finally I accepted the offer and get on the cart. My friends were right, it was so much better than walking till we reached the street where I live. I asked the old pony, when he will stop, so I can get off but he said time is an important thing so he won't stop, we will need to jump down. I didn't want to believe it till I turned around and saw that one of my friends already jumped down. I didn't know what to do. We reached the house where i live so I needed to jump if I don't want to go with that pony to the rest of his way. Of course, but when i was ready to jump the pony started to run faster, but after all I jumped down and to my fortune I landed in one of the puddle. Just imagine my mothers face when I got home, and when she saw the scarf in my neck what she gave me a day before, which wasn't look new anymore, rather like an old one. And I just stand there and tried to explain to her what happened. It was so embarassing."-as Violet finished the story she giggled than looked at Knight to see, how he liked it.

Violet finally seemed to remember to tell Knight her funny story. Knight listened as much as he could, though unenthusiastic to have to listen to some filly. He was just as unenthusiastic while hearing the story. It wasn't funny, and didn't seem to embarrassing. It mostly made Knight feel uncomfortable, and gave him a small sense of fear. [colour=#b22222]"You got in a wagon with a strange pony? Dad always told me that that's dangerous..." [/colour]He shuddered at thinking of how his father would react if he was in that situation. [colour=#b22222]"Um... Got anything funnier?" [/colour]He had his expectations up, and after having them crushed by a story he didn't like, he still needed a good laugh.