Slick was in the bestest place possible right now, he was surrounded by friends, doing things he would have never thought of doing like wearing socks! And Knight, of all ponies Knight, just hugged a filly AND is wearing a sock. Did Slick have to say again how this was officially the best day ever? He sat back in his seat normally and let out a sigh, just watching everypony on the bus... everypony was having a good time from what he could see and as they got closer and closer to Red Rock the excitement only increased, any moment know Slick could be in the surf, in the water... the sea was always one of the coolest places ever not to mention it would be great to get off this bus again. Slick then heard a small conversation going on between the filly just in front of her and Knight and though Slick didn't quite catch the full story he still let out a laugh. He was going to butt in on Knight but decided that the easiest way for Knight to learn to deal with fillies was to let him just talk to them... on his own. At least Violet seemed to be happy to talk to Knight despite his hate.

(I would assume the truth and dare is to Violet seeing as Shade knows she likes Knight and wants to get them closer, sorry Pocket!)

Blizzy sighed, growing somewhat bored with the Truth or Dare game. She pulled out her mp3 and her Hoof-Beats and put them on. She scrolled through the music on her mp3 until she found the song she'd been wanting to hear for a while now. The song was Say you Like Me by We the Alicorns. It'd been on her mind for a while now, and she felt there was no better time to listen to it. She sat there, softly humming the song and lightly air drumming.

((Late reply is uber late XDD My apologies))

Flashbomb sat back and saw a pony trot to the back of the bus he tried to sy something but he looked bummed. He felt bad for him and watched him sit down. He looked forward again and watched more trees go by. The sandy road kicked up dust behind the bus and flash huffed, That town must have not been red rock. He saw Blizzy air drumming and giggled. She looked so silly, He wondered what she was listening to. He just sat and looked forward watching the road as they traveled.

Violet know that Knight didn't like her story. She could see it in his face and than Knight told her that was dangerous. He asked for something funnier but at that time not a single one came upon, contrarily Violet really wanted two see Knight to laugh once again. "You know, I was so silly that time, I didn't think about how dangerous could it be. But now, when I think of this story, I always feel like that i have to laugh. I don't know why..."-said Violet than looked out of the window for a short second, but she didn't see anything else just a lot of sand.

Soon Shade adressed her and finally she could hear the sentence what she was waited for. [colour=#800080]"Hey[/colour][colour=#800080] Violet!! Truth or dare?" [/colour]She decided that if she waited so long than she will chose dare because dare always nore exciting. "Of course, DARE!"-she said and gave a grin to Shade. [colour=#800080]"Hey Slick? Could I have one of your candies?"[/colour][colour=#000000] "A candy? That couldn't be so bad."-she tought till she heared her task. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Okay Violet! I dare you to eat this off of Knight's nose!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]What? Eating it off...from Knight's nose? She blushed as she thought about it. "Well, if it's okay with Knight...than why not? Violet turned towards Knight and after a deep breath she asked him. "So Knight, do you allow me to do it?" She didn't know what to expect because Knight just started to become acquainted with the fillies. She just sat and watched him with her blushed face, while she was waiting for the answer.[/colour]

(This is gonna' be cute XP)

Oh dear. It was Violet's turn for Truth or Dare. She picked dare. Knight was hoping for something funny again, but the dare was anything BUT funny. Knight's face turned red again as he began blushing in embarrassment. At least Violet was asking Knight for permission first. [colour=#b22222]"Er... Umm..." [/colour]He began stammering as he tried to tell her no. He couldn't get himself to say it. It was a dare! If she couldn't do a dare... Bad stuff would happen to her! But the couldn't have a filly eating something off of his face! [colour=#b22222]"O-okay..." [/colour]He finally stammered out his choice. He closed his eyes, not wanting to see any of it, and hoping that his face would lose feeling so he wouldn't have to imagine what it looked like.

Though a little confused, Slick handed Shade one of his candies (wow that feels so weird for me to type 'candy') If she was just hungry she ofcourse could just eat it but when Slick heard the dare he nearly ended up chocking on the candy he was eating, staring at Knight in horror 'oh the poor guy...' he thought to himself, his gaze swapping from Shade to Violet and then back to Knight, Slick would have been ok if Knight were to say no, this was a HUGE step for him! It was even more shocking when Knight accepted!! Was he feeling ok? Or had Slick done a good enough job to actually make him feel a little bit better with fillies? "[colour=#006400]WHaaaaa!?[/colour]" He let out in shock, wanting to look away but ofcourse he couldn't, his candy like popcorn to the show that was about to unfold, he turned to look at Shade, still in shock "[colour=#006400]Do you know how he is with fillies? I wouldn't be surprised if he passed out![/colour]" Slick whispered, thinking for a second... 'wait... this is hilarious!' he thought to himself before looking back at Knight, his expression looked so awkward, Slick had to keep a straight face, for Knights sake 'you can do it buddy...' he thought to himself, hoping all would go well

((Please please please please PLEASE do the dare before leaving the bus!!!!! I'm excited to see read the oncoming adorableness :D))

[colour=#800080]"Thank you, Slick!!" [/colour]She accepted the candy with an excitable grin. Just as Shade had expected, Violet turned red in the face upon hearing her dare. Shade thought that it was good of Violet to ask, and was amazed at Knight for giving her the okay!! [colour=#800080]Progress-progress-progress!!![/colour] Shade grinned, watching to see what would happen next. Slick had whispered to her in disbelief. [colour=#800080]"I dunno, I think he was trying to hit on me and Bluemoon and Violet back when we stopped for gas.. Maybe he's just shy.." [/colour]She whispered in reply, having ran away too fast to find out any differently earlier. Shade watched intently as Knight closed his eyes in preparation.

Eeeeerrrrrkkkk!!! [colour=#008080]"Welcome to the beautiful, beautiful town of Red Rock, my little ponies!!" [/colour]Miss Licorice stood up in the center in order to be more easily seen by her students. [colour=#008080]"Tonight, while we still have our cabins, I was thinking we could just hang out here. It looks like there's still some sun left if you guys were hoping to get in some beach time. I'll be checking rooms at might, and you won't want to sneak out or leave afterwards because I'll be putting tape over every cabin's door. Then in the morning, everypony who's tape is NOT broken, gets 5 bits!! Five for everypony in the cabin!! I don't care how late you stay up, but know that we'll have to be awake and out and packed and out by the bus by 10 am sharp! If you need anything at all, Petals and I will be staying in Cabin 1, and I'm totally textable if you have any quick questions. Also, take lots of pictures and send them to me!! You might just see your photos in the yearbook at the end of the year!! Also, I'll be assigning cabins as you trot out. Now, the most important thing over than anything else- You're on a trip away from school at the beach, with your friends!! Have some fun!!! It's the rules, you have to!! Now open the doors, Petals!!"[/colour]

Pssssshhhhhh... and the doors opened, just outside a patch of dirt with a trail of the same, leading down to Red Rock's sandy, breezy, beach, just as promised. The cabins were also in view, each being able to fit up to five ponies, or even six if two were to share the larger middle bed.

Licorice stood outside the bus with her clipboard, prepared to start assigning cabins.

((We really don't have that many students, 8 boys and 6 girls (although a couple of the boys have yet to post and violet is still in Shade's luggage XD) So, I'm thinking that we could maybe just have a guy's cabin and a girl's cabin and the others filled with npc's..? What do you scamps think? We could have a couple more beds in the guy's if need be. I do hope that somepony sneaks over to the other cabin :3))

Gear stood and shook out the crinks that formed in his body. Fun in the sun wasn't really what Gear had in mind when he stood to get off the bus. The person next to him hardly said a word for a long bit of time and Gear would thank him for it latter. Some of the ponies that he tryed to be more soical with seemed to be waiting for this final dare before getting off the bus. 'I'm not waiting.' He thought as he moved passed the pony next to him and stood inbetween the seats. He cracked his neck, and started to move towards the front of the bus, his eyes drifting towards some pony for somereason he didn't understand.[colour=#daa520]"Are you guys going pospane this any longer. I got an ore to find." [/colour]He said passing by Shade, Knight, Violet, and the others. He step off the bus and took a deep breath. And ... He hated it. It was a weird, salty and wet. He was used to the dry heat air of a blacksmith's workshop. The air started to get to him, giving him a headack. Seeing a near by tree he laid under it to let his body get used to the different air.

((I guess I could sneak out and visit the other cabin, but then again I shouldn't with out a reason. But then again Gear has reasons that no body knows.))

Edited by Gearlock

(Trust me ponies are going to sneak out all the time. XD)

Pocket stepped out of the bus and stretched her legs. She looked around at the beach and the area around them. Yeah, it was nice looking but with all the romance in the air it was just going to cause trouble. There were several problems here. First five bits? Was Ms.licorice bribing them? Granted Pocket was one to take bribes when she was asked about them, this was just pathetic. Then the part about the tape...there was tape in Pocket's bag so no worries there. At night the lake would look so beautiful and calm, Pocket would defiantly want to see that. Not to mention what was going on in the bus still...Pocket didn't like it. Her feelings had been stated about pocket and yet she's off flirting with slick? Pocket could see the look she had when she looks at him. (Yay jealousy!) She didn't like it at all. Then there was Flash...what was it about him? What was with the...funny feeling? Pocket shook her head and waited for her to be assigned to a cabin.

(I don't think I'm gonna post yet, waiting for the cute couple to do shiz, but yea I think guys and gals cabins. Dunno about you lot but Slicks going to be swimming when night comes, and Ms Licorice never said anything about windows!!!)

[colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#B22222]"O-okay.." [/colour][colour=#000000]After a short hesitation Knight finally agreed to do it than closed his eyes. Now, it was the time to do it. Violet threw a last glance at Shade and Slick than she put the candy on Knight's nose. After it, Violet started to lean closer to him. Knight was just so cute as he sat there with his closed eyes, waiting for to happen. Violet felt more than one feeling at that time. She was a bit nervous because she didn't know how Knight will react, and also the others were watching them. However the fact, that she was so close to him, made her a stange feel. The feeling, that she can kiss him in any minute. She tried to break away from that feeling, because she knew it could cause a lots of problem in the future and there wasn't the time to do it. Not now. Her lips touched his nose as she snatched the candy from it. She tried to be so careful not to slobber him. She blushed more as she sat back to her seat and looked to the others. "I did it..."-she said and gave them a nervous giggle than she turned back to Knight. "Is everything alright, Knight?"-she asked when she noticed that while she was doing her dare the bus already stopped and some of the ponies were get off.[/colour]

"[colour=#006400]Oh Shade you silly filly! That was only a dare I gave him![/colour]" Sleek said, quickly looking over at Shade with a small grin "though... he did go in a rather... odd... direction..."He added before looking back to see Violet taking the candy from Knights nose, anypony that didn't know what was going on would think they were kissing! Slick couldn't help but blush for Knight out of pure empathy, the poor colt must be dying on the inside! The world around Slick just seemed to stand still, ponies were slowly getting off the bus around the 4 pony group but it was like it didn't exist. Slick closed his eyes tight, muttering to himself over and over [colour=#006400]"please Knight, don't freak...[/colour]" he muttered continuously, opening one eye to see what was going on... cmon Knight... be a strong colt!

Blizzy felt the bus lurch to a stop. She excitedly took her HoofBeats off and looked past Flashbomb out the window. The scenery, or what she could see of it, was beautiful! "Flashie! Flaaaaash! We're here!" Blizzy said, barely able to contain her excitement as she gently shook Flash's shoulder.

[colour=#800080]"So the two did it." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said with a bit a somber tone of voice. She was looking through the door at violet and Knight to see the end of the dare. They would be a cute couple. Though Knight would have to go through a lot of changes, but he was getting closer. Pocket almost wanted to take a picture of it and tried not to...but she pulled her phone out and took a picture of Violet taking the candy from Knight's nose.[/colour]

It happened much too slowly for Knight's comfort. He really wanted it over with, but Violet appeared to want to torture him by taking her time. He felt especially uncomfortable when she got closer, and few a few seconds, all he could feel was her breath on his face. He was shaking slightly out of nervousness, but was able to keep the candy on his nose. Eventually, Violet finally took the candy. The moment froze from the awkwardness and his embarrassment in that moment, feeling like it was an eternity that she had her lips on his nose. She finally lay them off, and as soon as he could, he wiped at his nose to get rid of any saliva she left on it. He tried his best to control himself, under the advice of Slick, but clearly he couldn't control the large blush left across his face, and the continual nervous shaking. [colour=#b22222]"C-c-can we go now?" [/colour]He eventually said, after seeing everypony looking at the two. [colour=#b22222]"P-p-please?"[/colour]

Shadow heard the teacher's speech and he quickly stepped off the bus, happy that he finally had space to stretch his wings. 5 bits was ok to him, he could get some candy with it. Not like he had anypony he wanted to sneak off to. He really wasn't the kind of colt to start liking somepony easily.

Broken heard a large sound before slamming into the seat in front of him and landing on the floor

[colour=#00FFFF]"owww, my head"[/colour]

Broken then looked outside to realize that they were here, broken didnt know anypony other than blizzy and flash so he looked at flash and said

[colour=#00FFFF]"Hey, flash? would it be alright if we shared cabins?"[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]"i mean, i dont know anypony else and i dont wanna bunk alone"[/colour]

Flashbomb had not realized that he was day dreaming. He sat for what felt like forever o the bs just watching signs and such go by. He didnt even notice when they stopped and the teacher adressed the class. He felt a hoof on his shoulder "Flashie! Flaaaaash! We're here!" Flash snapped out of his daze and cleared his thoughts. He saw the town of Red rock and smiled. He saw that Licorice was giving cabin assignments. He grabbed his bag and Followed Blizzy outside of the bus, He payed no attention to the 4 pony group and their Truth and dare game. When he got outside the heat hit him like a sack of potatoes. He blinked his eyes in the bright sun, He Noticed how Giddy Blizzy was and he felt the same way, He couldnt wait to go swimming. Eventually he had the heat getting to him and he drank a little of the left over energy drink. He smiled contently.

(edit sorryBrowneh didnt see ya there)

Flash nodded to Broken [colour=#0000FF]"Sure! you could use the same bunk bed!" [/colour]He said with entusiasum.

Gear watched the others getting off the bus from his place under the tree, his head still hurt from his body's reaction to the moist and hot air. He slowed down his breathing taking in a little air at a time to try an get his body serrated in. He glanced around to see if any of the others were having the same problem. Filling the need to find the ore he came out here to ge he stood up shaky. "Danm, this air sucks..." He looks around and saw pocket. "Hey pocket! Is this air bothering you too!"

"I am used to dry air that comes with working as a blacksmith. The ocean is making the air here more heavy than I am used to." He said slowly walking over towards Pocket.