Pocket noticed the new foal and how excited she was. She simply rolled her eyes and went back to listening to some music and looking out the window.

The filly was happy to hear the boy's apology. [colour=#800080]"It's okay,"[/colour] Shade half smiled at him.[colour=#800080] He doesn't seem like the pranking type..[/colour] The girl took the opportunity to introduce herself. [colour=#800080]"You can call me Shade instead of purple filly if you wanna."[/colour] Violet offered snacks, and Shade quickly accepted! If there were two things that she loved, they was snacking and napping. The little pony knew that she was a smidge on the chubby side, but she's never went about trying to change that. [colour=#800080]"Hehe, party back here!" [/colour]She giggled, enjoying the pastry.[colour=#800080] "No, not all guys are stupid," [/colour]she replied to Puzzlebeat, a certain somepony in mind.[colour=#800080] "It's just... Some of them can be..."[/colour] She kicked the seat in front of her to try and get the other colt's attention as well.[colour=#800080] "Thanks for telling me it was a fake, Puzzlebeat."[/colour] She flashed him a smile before redirecting her attention to the small group, snack in hoof. [colour=#800080]"So have any of you been to Red Rock coast before? I was just telling Violet about the time that I went to see the Tombstone concert."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Bluemoon!!"[/colour] Shade waved down her friend. [colour=#800080]"Come sit in the back with us!! I don't think we could fit anymore in this seat unless I sat on Violet's lap again but you can sit with her and be right here she looks nice!"[/colour] She stated without even asking the girl if it was okay, but knew that Bluemoon was the kind of pony who could just draw others to her, so she was bound to get along with the stranger well. The purple pony pointed to Pocket Watch, who was seated in the row just to the side.

A sudden wave of relief fell over Slick, at least she wasn't mad... it technically wasn't his prank but for laughing so hard still felt a little teensy bit responsible, with the introduction he turned back around and gave the three ponies behind them a grin "[colour=#006400]well sweet Shade! Names Slick, Slick pelt![/colour]" He announced proudly, looking almost smug "[colour=#006400]but you know, anything to get my attention also works for a name, this prankster here is Knight![/colour]" He grinned, patting the friend on the head "[colour=#006400]don't be mad at him though, just some fun eh? As long as were all having a good time then the trip should be pretty great![/colour]" Slick sat backwards on his seat, head resting on the top of the headrest to look over, front hooves just lulling over, dangling a little in the air "[colour=#006400]as for Red Rock... I've never been really... only ever been here at home! First time out of the place since I was a little one... but I guess I don't even remember that...[/colour]" he trailed off, now more talking to himself, he did that sometimes... just trailed of in his own mind to think about things that had little to do with anything, let alone what they were talking about

Flashbomb opened his orange eyes and sat up and looked around sleepily. His short nap was refreshing to him. He still heard therumbling of the motor and the creeking of the bus as it moved along. He heard the joyful bustle of the foals behind him as they spke about the town of Red Rock. He never had been to Red Rock, He had heard from other ponies in the past say it was a coastal town that was fameous for its beaches and the boardwalk that protruded from its shores. He pondered if he had packed goggles so he could go swimming. He looked back at the group of ponies in the back of the bus 5 seats away from him and caught the eye of a purple pony who smiled at him. He returned the smile slightly and then looked at his music player. He scrolled through the music. He had listened to every single song on it atleast 50 times morever.

Pocket saw the Pegasus smile at her after she had smiled at him. She quickly went back to looking out the window. If she was here she was would have to befriend someponies. She decided to turn her Music player off and talk with some of the other foals. She decided to talk with the excited filly she saw earlier. [colour=#800080]"Hello, I've seen you around before but we've never really spoken. My name is Pocket Watch."[/colour]

The bus ride had finally started. They were moving along now, heading towards Red Rock. Knight relaxed back on his seat as he tried to ignore the fillies behind him, and Slick apologizing to them. He was then suddenly kicked, with the filly same 'some of them can be (stupid).' Knight got angry. He turned to look back at them. [colour=#b22222]"I am NOT stupid! Fillies are the stupid ones!" [/colour]He told them directly.

Puzzlebeat heard the comment slick made and put his head on the other side of the seat to face him. "Why don't say that again you immature sexist pig." he told him taking off his head phones ready to kick tail if he had to. Puzzlebeat hated Sexists, racists and intolerant ponies all together

On the way to her seat Bluemoon heard someone call her over [colour=#800080]"Bluemoon!! [/colour][colour=#800080]Come sit in the back with us!! I don't think we could fit anymore in this seat unless I sat on Violet's lap again but you can sit with her and be right here she looks nice!" [/colour]<<[colour=#40E0D0]That sounds alright cool[/colour] >> Bluemoon went over to her new spot and sat down only to hear her name being called by someone else [colour=#AFEEEE]Wow everyone's so nice [/colour][colour=#000000]She though to herself. [/colour][colour=#DDA0DD]"Hello, I've seen you around before but we've never really spoken. My name is Pocket Watch." [/colour]<< [colour=#40E0D0]Hi My name's Bluemoon I don't think I've ever seen you around but it's a pleasure to meet you[/colour] >>

[colour=#800080]"Nice to meet you too. It's kind of my thing to not be seen. Do you know where we're going? I didn't really pay attention to that part." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket laughed. She heard the commotion between Slick and Puzzlebeat. She decided to get involved. [/colour][colour=#000000](Don't do it Pocket!) [/colour][colour=#800080]"Why don't we just try to get along please." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said. Normally she liked watching fights but this could get out of hoof.[/colour]

Gear didn't bother talking to the rest of the ponies on the bus. He just listened to the talking that took place behind him as the bus started. He kept his eyes out his window. He wasn't surpised that no one sat next to him, he didn't feel like talking but wouldn't reject it.

Knight scoffed at one of the colts sitting with the fillies. He seemed... Upset, nearly making Knight laugh. [colour=#b22222]"I'll say it a million times if I have to. Fillies are stupid. If you've got a problem with that, then come at me, bro!" [/colour]Knight challenged the colt, preparing to grab his wooden sword if he needed it.

Gear turned to look back at the back of the bus. He heard on of the ponies call out another. He wondered if a fight would break out, and if he would have to uses his magic to interven.

Pocket noticed the wooden sword Knight was preparing to grab. He mind raced as she remembered a nanga she had read.

[colour=#800080]"Class: Warrior." [/colour][colour=#000000]She thought. She didn't have much to defend others with. She didn't like bullying but she did enjoy the fray of fighting. She reached into her saddle bag for something to fight with. [/colour][colour=#800080]"He isn't challenging but I would like some action." [/colour][colour=#000000]She thought with a sly smile. Eventually her hoof reached two short objects. They were about 6 inches and would be perfect as 'daggers'. She pulled out two wooden sticks that she was unsure about them being in there. She hid them behind her and put one in each hoof, ready for some action.[/colour]

Flashbomb heard a commotion at the back of the bus. He looked back and saw that a Foal with a wooden sword was about to get in a tiff with somepony else. He sighed and wondered why foals had to fight. He himself was one and he learned self control when he was just a newborn, Except the incident that had injured him. He looked at the scars on his forelegs. He brushed it off and decided to step in. He placed his headphones around his neck and made sure the teacher wasnt watching he climbed 4 seats back until he was next to the seat the foal with the sword was sitting. He looed to him[colour=#0000FF] " I would put that away if i were you if you were caught with that You could be thrown into detention."[/colour] He gave him a stern look.

Slick was starting to get awfully nervous sitting between the two rather heated ponies, not sure if to intervene or just slink away into his chair and let them do there thing, despite his instincts to just run and hide he managed to speak out "[colour=#006400]c...cmon you two! We don't need to fight do we? Just everypony chill out...[/colour]" he said, not even sure if the two could even hear him while they glared at eachother, like two pairs of lasers shooting across the bus. It didn't help when some other pony stepped in with two dagger like sticks? What the hay was this turning into "[colour=#006400]guys... everypony..[/colour]." Slick started, not sure how to continue [colour=#006400]"EVERYPONY CALM DOWN!![/colour]" he yelled, practically silencing the whole bus "[colour=#006400]erm... you know... please?[/colour]" he said with a nervous laugh, slinking back into his seat, begging that the teacher didn't hear

The situation was getting tense. Some scarred pegasus, and Slick himself were trying to break up the fight. Slick himself yelled, probably gaining the attention of everypony else in the bus. The colt threatened to snitch on Knight for the sword, and somepony else entirely seemed to want to join the fight, with sticks. Knight didn't quite care about getting detention, that was already a pretty daily thing for him. And having the sword taken away from him would just make the trip boring. Of course, Knight hates boredom. He dropped the sword. [colour=#b22222]"Why should I beat up some stupid filly lover anyways? It would be such an unfair fight." [/colour]Knight went back to his seat with a pout, as he closed is eyes to try and ignore the ponies behind him again.

Flashbomb sighed when the heat in the air had settled and the beat of the trip returned to a steady normal tone. He sat back in his new seat and went quiet. He placed his headphones back on his ears. And started his music right again. He stared out the window and saw Cloudsdale way off in the distance. His parents were out working at the weather factory. He had always wanted to see the inside but Foals were not alowed to enter. He remembered one day when it snowed his mum made a snowflaske just for him and gave it to him to hold. Sadly it melted when he grasped it. He smiled at the memory, He continued to keep quiet.

Gear tuned to look back out the window. [colour=#DAA520]'That went no were fast.' [/colour]He thought to himself as the normal hum of the ponies behind him pick up. He thought about talking to the bus driver seeing that he sat behind him(her, does our bus driver have a gender?), but chose not to. He didn't want to be the reason the bus crashed. As he saw Cloudsdale in the distance he thought about what if felt like to fly, or not to have magic -even though his is very weak out side of metal work-.

Gear turned to look at the ponies on the bus again, he, for the first time he can remember, want to start a conversation with one of them; and he hope it would be a pegasus or a earth pony so he could ask them about their lack of magic or flying. Though his goggled covered eyes he scaned the young ones on the bus.

Blizzy cranked up her music even louder, drowning out the drama of the ponies in the back of the bus. Why was her aunt forcing her to go on this stupid field trip anyways? Since she'd gotten on the bus, not one pony had made an effort to acknowledge that she even existed. But... wasn't that what she wanted? Maybe that was the problem here. One other pony on the bus was immersing himself in music, and even he was being acknowledged. The icy pony sighed and leaned against the window. It was her own fault, she supposed...