[colour=#00FFCC]"gah, how long have i been asleep?"[/colour]

Broken looked out the window seeing a bunch of ponies playing truth or dare, Broken then got up and streched letting out a large grunt

[colour=#00FFFF]"Hnnnggggg, *yawn* i think that i will just chill in here for a bit"[/colour]

Broken tried not to nod off to sleep again, but he still had the memories from his mlg tornament that he had been invited to, broken was not an excelent gamer, but he was better than your average pony, but got his cutie mark in music because he loves it, breathes it and lives it, of course its dubstep however which is how his cutie mark came around.

He was at a concert playing for a group that particularly did nt enjoy the show, and kept trying to boo him of the stage but he persevered until one of his songs came on and completely caused the crowd to go silent the rest of the show.

when it was over everypony was cheering and his music had broken most of the subwoofers, the rest is history~

[colour=#00FFFF]"good times, good times indeed...hmmm, i suppose that i should go introduce myself"[/colour]

Broken trotted off the bus, as soon as he hit the last step, he yelled out

[colour=#00FFFF]"HEY EVERYPONY?? WHAT DID I MISS??"[/colour]

Broken trotted up to the group and said:

[colour=#00FFFF]"names broken chords, but you fillies and gentlecolts can call me broken if you want!""[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]So, what are you guys playing? Truth or dare? Mind if i join?"[/colour]

"[colour=#008080]Well, I'm looking forward to joining the T-or-D game when we get back on the bus[/colour][colour=#000000]," Blizzy said with a rather large grin. "[/colour][colour=#008080]Just as long as whoever's giving me the options gives me a really good dare[/colour][colour=#000000]." Blizzy opened her mouth to say something else when a pony she hadn't seen on the bus trotted up to [/colour][colour=#000000]them. It was Broken Chord. He must've fallen asleep on the bus, Blizzy thought as she choked back a snicker. See, the thing with her having ext to know friends wasn't about her not knowing anypony. She knew almost everypony's name, but never made a point of introducing herself. "[/colour][colour=#008080]Blizzard Icewing, but you can call me Blizzy[/colour][colour=#000000]," the icy blue pony said with a grin.[/colour]

Pocket saw the pony who came out of the ponies. She put on one of her best mischievous smiles and said. [colour=#800080]"My name is Pocket Watch."[/colour]

Flashbomb snickered when Knight came up and try to woo the fillies. [colour=#0000FF]"What are you doing silly?" [/colour]He said in a friendl tone to him. He sipped on his slushie as a gust of wind kicked the dust on the road up. He saw that a pony he saw sleeping on the bus come over to them. He introduced himself as Broken chord. Flashbomb smiled and nodded to him He didnt introduce himself because his mouth was full of slush. He had manners to keep.

After finally getting her attention, Bluemoon approached Shade [colour=#800080]"Hey, Bluemoon!! Wanna go in with me and Violet and get some McSoy's?"[/colour] << [colour=#40E0D0]That's what I was going to ask about. What is a McSoy?[/colour] >> Before she could even get an answer Shade had already jumped off the bus. To which Bluemoon Quickly followed Upon entering the gas station "[colour=#800080]It's actually kinda big in here.."[/colour] << [colour=#40E0D0]Ya, no kidding![/colour] >> She said while looking at the gas station. Bluemoon Was in awe [colour=#AFEEEE]This place is way bigger then the market, [/colour]She thought to herself. Her mum had never really taken her to places like this, so most of this stuff was new to her. Of course she still knew what most of thisstuff was, she had just never really gotten the opertunity to try it. [colour=#800080]"Shh.. Nopony saw that.." [/colour]<< [colour=#40E0D0]Hm? Wha? Nopony saw what?[/colour] >> Bluemoon Turned to see Shade atempting to make tea [colour=#AFEEEE]Oh this ought to be good [/colour]She thought as she watched Shade "....Maybe I won't be buying this..." << [colour=#40E0D0]Heh I think that's for the best[/colour] >> As Bluemoon began to walk away from the Coffee machine she heard Shade say "..I always wondered why they sold these, but they sure are fun.." <<[colour=#40E0D0]Huh? What do you mean?[/colour] >> It was then that she turned and came face to face with the Sock dispencer << [colour=#40E0D0]...What...?Those things really exist?[/colour] >> Bluemoon Watched as Shade worked the machine 3 times [colour=#800080]"Okay, I need to walk away now before I spend all my bits on this.. I think that I really only want one of the pink ones and one of the green ones.. You girls want some socks?"[/colour] [colour=#800080]"We could all mismatch!"[/colour]<< [colour=#40E0D0]Wait A second[/colour] >> Bluemoon walked over to the machine and put in some bits and got Some Flamboiyantly red socks << [colour=#40E0D0]Now we can have a differant coloured one on each leg[/colour]! >>

Broken smiled

[colour=#00FFFF]"So anypony know where the others went? I could of swore as i came in and out of slep earlier i heard more fillies and colts."[/colour]

Broken said as he began to sit down in the closest open space

Slick let Knight embaress himself for a small while... sit on his lap? What kind of pick up line was that!? He thought with a rather confused look. Eventually he decided to intervene, the look on Knights face was not one that a mate lets his mate make, Knight looked so helpless so... out of depth, like he was really trying not say something that he really badly wanted to say to the sock hording group of fillies... maybe it was more insults like on the bus... yea Slick should butt in. He came up beside Knight and grabbed around his neck, giving him a noogie with a grin to the group of fillies "[colour=#006400]Excuse my mate here, Knight is... not very good at dares... that was an attempt at him being flattering, ain't that right my dear Knight?[/colour]" He asked, releasing the poor colt from Slicks grasp "[colour=#006400]and that was not a hug by the way, doesn't count[/colour]" he added before letting his disorientated friend speak.

((Is everypony ready to get back on the bus? :)))

[colour=#800080]"Of course you can, Violet! And that's so cool, Bluemoon!! That colour you bought totally matches my eyes!" [/colour]Shade chuckled, excited about sharing the new socks with her friends. "[colour=#800080]Ohh, this is gonna be a BLAST, girls!!"[/colour]

Knight walked up to the group, and... Wait, Knight? Like... Knight, Knight? Shade could see the tan-yellow coat, the messy mane.. but just couldn't believe it was him! And all by himself, too! [colour=#800080]What does HE want?![/colour] She couldn't help but giggle some more after Knight opened his mouth. How much could one filly giggle in a ten minute break? When what he had said actually hit her, her eyes grew wide as Luna's beautiful moon. [colour=#800080]"EEEEEEEeeeeeewWWWwww!!!!! GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROOOOOOSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"[/colour] She fled outside of the store before Slick came into the picture and waited for her friends to catch up just outside of the bus so that she could sit by them. Shade spotted the group chatting just outside of the little store. [colour=#800080]"Oh, hey Pocket!"[/colour] She gave the filly a shy smile. A million thoughts raced through her mind, yet none surfaced. She gave the gang a quick look over, seeing plenty of new faces. She turned to Pocket. [colour=#800080]"Who are your friends?"[/colour]

Pocket looked at Shade and felt really...weird. [colour=#800080]"Um...hi shade, This is Blizzy, Gearlock, and Broken. Shade can...we talk for a sec?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000](The plot thickens!)[/colour]

((Yus it does!!!!!! XD))

[colour=#800080]"Cool, it's really nice to meet you all! Hope you're all up to playing with us next round." [/colour]She flashed the group a small smile.[colour=#800080] "Sure.. Over here?"[/colour] Shade brushed her tail over Pocket as she turned, half flirtily, half just to get her attention. She trotted not far, not out of earshot, but out of the immediate attention of the group. [colour=#800080]"So umm.. About that dare, Pocket.."[/colour] Shade could only assume that was what the girl had wanted to talk about. [colour=#800080]"I guess I kind of have some mixed feelings.." [/colour]she admitted, her eyes wandering. They flashed back at Pocket as soon as she started talking again.[colour=#800080] "None were bad, though. I was pretty surprised with myself, really.. I wasn't even sure if I liked fillies and I've never done ANYTHING like that before!!...... Buuuutt...." [/colour]She paused and hid her face behind two hooves.[colour=#800080] "Id-Be-Lying-If-i-Said-I-Didn't-Like-It!!"[/colour] She lowered her hooves again, revealing a bright, bright blush.

Flashbomb continued to sip at his slushie as everypony continued to converse. A pony came up and talked to pocket, They trotted off to go talk. Flashbomb looked to broken chord. [colour=#0000FF]"Well itwould be my guess that they are in the store or in the mcsoys thats connected to it." [/colour]He said pointing the cup at the building. The wind picked up yet again and blew dust all over them. [colour=#0000FF]"Stupid Ghost town." [/colour]Flashbomb said outloud as dirt got into his slushie. He drank the last bit with discust and threw the cup in a nearby trashcan. He returned to the group. [colour=#0000FF]"So broken, what kind of music do you listen to? Blizzy and i are avid music listeners."[/colour]

Pocket gave a solemn look to Shade. She said she'd be lying if she said she didn't like it. Pocket wanted to do two things right now and was unsure of if she wanted to go through with what she was about to do. She decided she wanted to do this. [colour=#800080]"Listen...Shade. I'd be lying if I said that too, but...That kiss was only part of the dare, I;m not saying I hated it! I really did enjoy the Kiss but...I think you should work this out with...." [/colour][colour=#000000]She stopped suddenly unsure of what she really wanted to do. She leaned in a bit wanting to kiss her but decided to back off. She really didn't like this. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I...I think you should work this out with puzzle." [/colour][colour=#000000]She was unsure of what happened next and why it happened. After she said that she leaned in and Kissed Shade passionately.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](I think I'm making this RP canon to Pocket's life.)[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"that's so cool, Bluemoon!! That colour you bought totally matches my eyes!" [/colour]"[colour=#800080]Ohh, this is gonna be a BLAST, girls!!"[/colour] << [colour=#40E0D0]You bet! We'll look fabulous [/colour] >> Bluemoon was Trying to put her Rainbow of socks on when Knight said [colour=#B22222]"Hello fillies. Would anypony like to sit on my lap and talk about the first thing that comes up?" [/colour]Bluemoon Being Oblivious and all responded with a << [colour=#40E0D0]Ya, sure I'm game.[/colour] >> "[colour=#006400]Excuse my mate here, Knight is... not very good at dares... that was an attempt at him being flattering, ain't that right my dear Knight?[/colour]" << [colour=#40E0D0]Well I don't care if it was a dare I'm doing it[/colour] >> She said Completly Obliviously. After finally putting on her socks Bluemoon made her way out side infront of the bus

After Pocket left the group to talk to Shade, and the Flashbomb started talking about music Gear decied to go get a go seat on the bus. [colour=#DAA520]"I'll see you guys on the bus, I getiing on know to get a good seat." [/colour]Gear still had half a slushy by the time he got on the bus and sat in one of the seats around where the game of truth or dare was taking place. He leaned back in to the seat and ajusted his goggles-making sure they were safely and snuggly on.

ow...? Slick had managed to get an ear full of Shade just as he had turned up and he could swear he was now deaf in his left ear... But he looked up at Bluemoon with a puzzled look, one ear flopped over on his right side as he tilted his head a little to watch her leave for the bus... well... did she just tell Knight ok? Does that mean she really knows what Knight said meant? Oh well... Slick decided it was better just to leave Knight alone for now, before he came to his senses and got Slick back for the half hug. He bounced outside and skidded to a halt as he saw Shade and Pocket... 'move on...' he told himself, shaking his head before making it on the bus, only a few others on here. He took his seat in the same place but there was a new pony infront of him... he wasn't there before was he? Slick sat in his normal awkward position, looking at the chair infront of him where the goggled pony sat "[colour=#006400]Hey! Mister Unicorn![/colour]" he called out with a grin, "[colour=#006400]Names Slick! Were you sitting there before?[/colour]" He asked, he hadn't really been paying attention to the people infront of him, too sucked up in the truth or dare game.

[colour=#DAA520]"No. I was sitting up towards the front. Nice to meet you Slick. The names Crimson Tag, but my friends call me Gearlock." [/colour]He half turned around to look at the person who spoke to him. What surpised Gear about this pony was the way that he sat. It wasn't weird just ackward. It caused Gear to turn his head sideways, in a from of expressing confusion. [colour=#DAA520]"Why do you sit like that?' [/colour]He justured with his hoof. [colour=#DAA520]"My mother always said that if you don't sit proberly your get a bad back."[/colour] His mother of course was a Canterlot mare though and though, forcing everypony she could in to learning proper manners and inforcing them with an iron hoof.

Violet didn't know what to say when she heared Knight talking. Shade ran away, only she and

Bluemoon stayed there. When Slick arrived he told everything about why Knight said that. "So it was his task in the game. Soon Bluemoon and Slick went back to the bus so Violet was alone with Knight. She decided to start a conversation with him, becaused she hoped that if she will get to know him, he will be much more friendly, and maybe they could be friends. "Well...first i thought you are serious, but it was just a silly task right?"-she said and smiled at him while she put on the socks. "I know it so silly but Shade, Bluemoon and me decided that we will all mismatch." Violet was sure about that Knight won't appreciate it but she still told it to him. "They are so friendly with me and they are very funny too. At least thats why i came to this trip. To make a lots of friends and of course, to enjoy myself." Violet looked at Knight and realized tha she didn't let him to speak yet. "So what abou you Knight? Do you enjoy the trip?"

[colour=#00FFFF]"Well, i like mainly dubstep, but i still listen to most genres, and dubsteps my passion, and how i got this here cutie mark!"[/colour]

Broken lifted his flank in the air and sat back down with a plop, Broken then looked over and saw ponies going to the bus

[colour=#00FFFF]"hey guys, i think we gotta go, come on!"[/colour]

Broken then stood up waving his hoof towards the bus and trotted off

"[colour=#008080]Dubstep can be pretty cool[/colour]," Blizzy said with a grin. "[colour=#008080]Wow! Your cutie mark is awesome![/colour]" She raised her flank slightly, turning her neck to glance at her own cutie mark, an icy tornado with snowflakes around it. Her cutie mark had gotten her a top spot on the Winter Wrap-Up weather clearing team even though she was so young.

Blizzy heard Broken say something about having to go, and she looked away from her cutie mark to see several of the ponies getting back on the bus. "[colour=#008080]C'mon, Flashie,[/colour]" she said to Flashbomb. "[colour=#008080]Last one back on the bus is a slowpoke pony![/colour]" she yelled, and then took off towards the bus.

Edited by FluttershyGrimshy

The situation escalated quickly. The purple filly Shade began screaming about it being gross, which was basically a projection of how Knight wanted to react from being forced into the dare. The other ponies seemed to either not get it or not mind it. Slick snuck up from behind and apologized for Knight, confusing him again. What did he do wrong? He explained that it was the dare, and the other two seemed to accept it. They all ran off, as it was time to get back on the bus. One of the fillies stayed behind to talk to Knight, asking him about how he was enjoying trip so far. [colour=#b22222]"It's pretty cool. Other than having to do things with stoopid [/colour](did that on purpose) [colour=#b22222]fillies. They should change the name 'Truth or Dare' to 'Who'd you kiss or kiss that pony'." [/colour]He forgot he was talking to another filly while saying all of that, and still hadn't really realized it until he saw her socks, and gave another 'ew'.

"You know what Knight? I don't know what is your problem with the fillies or with that what we are doing...but i don't care anymore. It's your choice. If you don't want another friend than ok...but than you could say that "no thanks I have enough friends" or...I don't know but i didn't stay to listen that how stupid we are. Maybe your friend, Slick will be a good affect on you. You could learn from him..." Violet didn't wait for his answer, she left him alone as soon as she finished her sentence and headed back to the blue bus which was probably ready to leave the gas station yet. "Well Violet..at least you tried it.."-she said as she got on the bus.

Slick cocked his head a little at Gearlock, not knowing what he was on about with his seating position until he looked at himself with a laugh "[colour=#006400]Oh this?[/colour]" He said with a grin, as if it wasn't obvious what he was on about. He shifted back to a normal seated position and grinned widely "[colour=#006400]Well that's because everyone worries about being normal you know! But In my opinion it's like... why would I want to be normal? That just means I'm boring! If you know what I mean? Why would I want to be 'normal' when I can be... me?[/colour]" He asked, his head still cocked and ear flopped "[colour=#006400]I really don't mean to offend you if it comes off like that you know I just...[/colour]" He started, trying to find the right words before going back to his old seating position with a small sigh [colour=#006400]"I just like being me! And will continue to do so! Even if I do get a 'bad back'[/colour]" he laughed, looking like a bit of a fool, but what he said was all true, Slick was just out to be himself and make mates! Why would he try so hard to be 'cool' or 'normal' when he could easily be himself!? Slick then looked over to his right and grabbed a lollipop, popping it into his mouth with a small chuckle... life was good...

Violet seemed to get angry. She seemed mad at Knight for calling fillies stupid and for disliking their game of truth or dare. He really only meant it as a joke. Having her take it so seriously didn't improve his initial impression on fillies. After a 'harumph', he walked back on the blue bus, and sat by Slick, not questioning his seating position. [colour=#b22222]"Hey dude." [/colour]He said as he took a seat, and floated out his bag of Hay's, and tearing it open. [colour=#b22222]"It's my turn, right?" [/colour]He asked, trying to think of a creative question or dare.

Flashbomb listened to Broken chord as he talked about dubstep. He enjoyed dubstep but it wasnt his particular favorite techno artist. The wind picked up again blowing dust everywhere. He grumbled in distain at how dirty he had gotten. Everypony started running to the bus. He heard Blizzy call him Flashy, He had never been given a nickname before. He blushed a little bit and ran after her.

( ithink Flash is starting ot like Blizzy.)