Elements of harmony: the new heroes (ooc) [closed]

[colour=#282828]Name: Nova "Raiden" Typhoon[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: Older Colt[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Species: Pegasus[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Appearance: Navy blue coat with a dark cobalt and light blue spiked and aerodynamically sleek mane, similar colourings and style on the tail, Emerald Green eyes, very tall and sleek, athletically fit and muscular. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark: A white sword with wings on both sides[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Element you wish to represent: Generosity[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History: He was born and raised in Cloudsdale to a military family with one brother and sister and a formidably fast flyer capable of Mach speeds, he was taught self defence and sword fencing at a young age. He is very loyal to his friends, family and things he very much cares about, he was taught at Cloudsdale Academy and grew to become dangerously intelligent (and grew a sarcastic cynical sense of humour). When he was old enough he moved out and began making a new name for himself as as swift flyer and guided by the honour and manner of which he was raised set out to help those in need and protect the weak.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Anything else: Nova has a split personality disorder, his alter personality known as "Jack the Ripper" is a ultra-violent darker version of his personality essentially the darkest parts of him. However he has learned to hide it effectively very well from people to the point where only rare certain circumstances, events or triggers set him off only his closest friends and his family know about it but he has no control over it despite his best efforts of suppressing it. He's also a rather creative artist making artwork and stories in his past time and has also started making this somewhat as a way to pay for the essentials alongside his job as a flyer.[/colour]

This is a new Element, since technically Twilight is the Element of Harmony after she absorbed the Elements which would leave room for new Elements to show up, Honour is a more appropriate Element given the fact that:

If you can come up with new elements I will be willing to use them and joker just fill out an app for her

Plus I've set my character up rather nicely to fit with the theme of Honour.

We have the other 5... It might be kind of strange to have only ONE new element.. If you'd rather generosity I could app a different character and you can have my element. Pinkie is my favorite anyways, so I'm sure that I can come up with something if you'd rather have generosity than laughter

This is a new Element, since technically Twilight is the Element of Harmony after she absorbed the Elements which would leave room for new Elements to show up, Honour is a more appropriate Element given the fact that:

Plus I've set my character up rather nicely to fit with the theme of Honour.

This is true, but i'd rather have it be set up to where the elements evolved into the new ones. Laughter into honor doesn't seem right.

We have the other 5... It might be kind of strange to have only ONE new element.. If you'd rather generosity I could app a different character and you can have my element. Pinkie is my favorite anyways, so I'm sure that I can come up with something if you'd rather have generosity than laughter

If that could work than I guess it's worth a try. Trade elements, you get laughter and I get Generosity?

If that could work than I guess it's worth a try. Trade elements, you get laughter and I get Generosity?

Generosity is a better fit, but still a bit off. Loyalty would be the best fit IMO, since Honor would most closely resemble that than Generosity. Of course, none of the current Elements fits it exactly, since it is a completely different virtue in itself.

Generosity is a better fit, but still a bit off. Loyalty would be the best fit IMO, since Honor would most closely resemble that than Generosity. Of course, none of the current Elements fits it exactly, since it is a completely different virtue in itself.

Well Loyalty's already been nabbed so...I guess Generosity could kind of fit but I agree in that it's still far off from what was originally intended. (in fact I first made that app shortly after the thread first arrived, I was unable to post it due to internet issues and posted until 5 out of the 6 Element parts were taken. :/ )

Sure! Nova does sound like he gives a lot, always standing up for friends like that and giving beauty to this new world through art and entertaining stories. He could totally be generosity!

Puzzle, scamp! I will re-apply for laughter later today with another character :)

this will start when nova and star finish their apps and editing

Okey dockey lokey!! :D (I'm getting into the new role already! Lol :3)

I love the idea of a whole new mane six in the future thingy. That's way cool!! I'm also a little curious about the kinds of adventures that we'll have. Do we just make them up as we go, or do we go on a quest and gain our elements, or do the 6 already know each other?

Ok now we wait for star's then i will post the topic. i will message you Valence

Of course, sire. Although, don't be surprised if Twilight is a wee bit bitter toward the new Mane 6...something like that brings back sad memories. Plus, she'll be a huge cynic no doubt :P