What anime are you currently watching?

carameldelight

If you don't know what anime do not post anything with cartoons. :P I know people do that. xD

Currently watching:

None at the moment.... looking for some.

Stopped watching:

Demon King Daimo.

Finished recently:

Asu no Yoichi (Samurai Harem)

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi (A Bridge to Stary Skies)

H2o Footprints in the sand.

And like 20 more. :)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently Watching: Tiger & Bunny

In the past(in no particular order):

Ranma 1/2, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Astroboy, Kimba the White Lion (yes, the version dubbed back in the 60's), Leo the Lion, Pokemon(original series), Urusei Yatsura, You're Under Arrest, Lupin III, Twelve Kingdoms, Story of Saiunkoku, Ouran High School Host Club, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, Hellsing, Hellsing Ultimate, Princess Tutu, Ghost Stories, Macross Frontier, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Genshiken, Genshiken 2, Welcome to the NHK, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Toradora, Wagnaria, K'on, Axis Powers Hetalia, Grenadier, Irresponsible Captain Tylor, Gokusen, Cromartie High School, Chrono Crusade, Fruits Basket, Takahashi Anthology, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Pani Poni Dash, Excel Saga, Tweeny Witches, Black Butler, Ghost in the Shell S.A.C., Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig, Le Chevalier d'Eon, Master Keaton, One Piece, Ergo Proxy, R.O.D., Oh! My Goddess, Sgt. Frog, Princess Jellyfish, the Wallflower, Hikaru no Go, Soul Eater, School Rumble, Super Gals, Moyasimon, Digimon(Adventure and 02), Monster Rancher, and Nerima Daikon Brothers.

^^" I may have missed a few in there actually...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Attack on Titan, but so is everyone else.

Hehe. So true. Pretty much everyone I know with a passing interest in anime is following that at the moment. :D

Devil is a Part Timer was fun and I'm enjoying Servant x Service so far. I need to rewatch Nichijou as well at some point; definitely one of my favorites.

Currently watching list for me:

• Attack on Titan
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun S
  • Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
  • Day Break Illusion
  • Servant x Service
  • Love Lab
  • Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C3
  • No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!
  • The World God Only Knows: Goddesses
  • Kiniro Mosaic
  • Fantasista Doll
  • Gatchaman Crowds

Fairly busy anime season for me. ;)

lets see... I am currently stuck in a Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood loop *I own all the box sets.* And I am Trying to Derive Hidden Meanings from it.

Also your face esplode.

• 2 weeks later...

High School of the Dead and The World God Only Knows. The former is extremely NSFW, and somehow I really love the latter.

Just a few weeks before I finished Attack on Titan. I'm also watching Hunter x Hunter, but it's really getting to me because it only airs once a week. (Then again, most cartoons do that...)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

cardcaptor sakura, all seasons of zoids, all seasons of digimon, kino's journey (again for the 1000000000th time) mushishi (also for the 1000000000th time) atack on titan. and many more

cardcaptor sakura, all seasons of zoids, all seasons of digimon, kino's journey (again for the 1000000000th time) mushishi (also for the 1000000000th time) atack on titan. and many more

If you like Mushishi you should also check out the series "Mononoke" which is often sadly overlooked.

• 1 month later...

Madoka Magicka and Attack on Titan are on my watch lists. I plan on starting those this break.

I'm not normally an anime fan, but both those series have come highly recommended by people I trust so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Madoka Magicka and Attack on Titan are on my watch lists. I plan on starting those this break.

I'm not normally an anime fan, but both those series have come highly recommended by people I trust so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Dio's gonna watch Madoka? Fun! :kyubey:

Not watching anything at the moment as the machine I'm on makes downloading large files an annoyance. Should get back into the swing of anime viewing next month when I get a new laptop.

Archived