New Fan Made FIM Shorts (Button's Adventures)

tacobob

Before you go....Meh. It's done by JanAnimations..The same guys who do the other pony toons that you're almost 99.99% sure are done by DHX Media. (Picture Perfect Pony, the animated bits in the Brony Doc, etc..)

From their Tumbr:

Introducing the upcoming mini-series “Button’s Adventures”. Following the young colt Button Mash and his everyday life in Ponyville.

The episodes will be about 3 or 4 minutes in length and will be released periodically, they will consist of several different small skits starring Button, his family, and friends.

Directed, written and animated by JanAnimations.

Co-written, audio design, music and the voice of Button by ShadyVox. - http://www.youtube.com/ShadyVoxYT

Featuring the voice of Button’s Mother by EileMonty - http://www.youtube.com/EileMontyVA

http://youtu.be/Nu09clCfX20

It looks to be really cute...Not a fun of Button's voice. It just sounds like an adult doing a kid's voice..An annoying kid's voice...Sometimes it's worth it just to get a kid (ala Adventure Time and Friendship Is Magic)

At first, I thought Button was an OC...But nope, he showed up in "Hearts and Hooves Day" in the "Perfect Stallion" song. He was the colt who was playing the arcade game and was 'just too young'. And in the CMC Tumblr, Button is the colt Swettie Belle wants to join their group..But Apple Bloom doesn't want any boys in her clubhouse! :sniff:

At first, I thought Button was an OC...But nope, he showed up in "Hearts and Hooves Day" in the "Perfect Stallion" song. He was the colt who was playing the arcade game and was 'just too young'. And in the CMC Tumblr, Button is the colt Swettie Belle wants to join their group..But Apple Bloom doesn't want any boys in her clubhouse! :sniff:

On FIM: Wiki his name is High Score. Button Mash is... ehhhh ok? I'm totally fine with it though. :razz:

It looks to be really cute...Not a fun of Button's voice. It just sounds like an adult doing a kid's voice..An annoying kid's voice...Sometimes it's worth it just to get a kid (ala Adventure Time and Friendship Is Magic)

I haven't watched it yet, but ShadyVox is the guy who sings Neon Lights' part in Pony Rock Anthem. Yeahhhhh not a voice fit for lil' High Score/Button Mash.

On FIM: Wiki his name is High Score. Button Mash is... ehhhh ok? I'm totally fine with it though. :razz:

While it's on the wiki, it doesn't mean it's100% cannon. And Button is a cuter name. <3

I haven't watched it yet, but ShadyVox is the guy who sings Neon Lights' part in Pony Rock Anthem. Yeahhhhh not a voice fit for lil' High Score/Button Mash.

Watch it first. Then judge. It's an ANNOYING voice, but it's supposed to be..Sort of sounds like a Billy West character.

• 2 weeks later...