MLP Fair, Q&A Video up!

flutterscotch

*** scotchie is currently at the MLP fair., if you can't wait for me to post pics at the fair, you can check out my Flickr: Flickr:*******

*****LAST CALL IF YOU WANT A SPECIAL REQUEST FOR PHOTOS!!******

So, since it is in Pawtuckett, RI, this year, I'll be attending My Little Pony fair, on July 8th and 9th. This will be my second time attending (I also went in 2008) but I have a feeling it might be a tad bit more interesting his year :P

This is the schedule of events: http://www.mylittleponycon.com/yahoo_si ... 181400.jpg

I can not promise I can make all events, but I will be bringing my camera and my laptop with me. I am also buying a single-use digital camera and will film a panel or Q&A session.

I also can't promise that I can get anyone anything since I will have a limited amount of cash on me, am bad at shipping and don't want to carry around huge bags of stuff all day.

I will, however take EXCESSIVE amounts of high-res photos. So what do you want to see? What questions would you like me to try to ask if I can get a word in during Q&A?

Pictures of Everything please! I can't wait to see what Hasbro has in store for us collectors. I'm not sure if you'll get to ask questions but if you do could you ask if Hasbro has any plans on releasing more gift sets with the mane 6 or any toys for the older fans?

Pictures of Everything please! I can't wait to see what Hasbro has in store for us collectors. I'm not sure if you'll get to ask questions but if you do could you ask if Hasbro has any plans on releasing more gift sets with the mane 6 or any toys for the older fans?

I am bringing my DSLR, both cards and all three batteries, as well as the laptop to periodically upload them. Pictures, you will indeed have. :D

Aw, I'm jealous. I wanted to go :cry: Any news you could tell us would be appreciated. What kinds of pony stuff do they sell at the fair?

They ordinarily sell customs and rarer standard release ponies in better condition. There's a focus on the ultra rare and foreign 80's stuff. You would not BELIEVE the amount on odd one-off ponies that were released in foreign countries in the 80's. The fair is fan-run. Hasbro just goes along with it for the PR.

There MIGHT be some of the newer releases of the FiM toys for sale by individuals, but they will be higher than retail.

Flutterscotch if possible could you ask about a DVD release of MLP:FiM? That would be awesome.

That is one of the questions, I believe, that is being asked in the formal Q&A where all the questions were pre-submitted. I am 100% sure the boy pony question is as well. The boy pony question is apparently asked EVERY SINGLE YEAR. hah

6/21 OK. I VERY SADLY missed the cutoff for the Hasbro tour. I am still going to the fair and will ask others if these were discussed!

• 4 weeks later...
Last call! Here's the schedule of events for Saturday!

http://www.mylittleponycon.com/yahoo_si ... 181400.jpg

I see they have a costume contest, any pictures of FiM cosplay would be great. :)

Ok,if only two more people vote for something else, this is what I will try to record.

Actually, I have a bunch more photos to add, but didn't have a chance. The woman who made the Nightmare moon did Luna AND Celestia as well! This is her: http://www.mlparena.com/Your_Account/profile=10807.html (you may have to be logged in to the arena to see her profile) and she does commissions.

5924488402_3213aba2c1.jpg

5923923903_01ed2eba24.jpg

5923927405_5ecc0d0286_z.jpg

5923929993_de16db51f8_z.jpg

Customs!

There were some AWESOME customs here.

This custom is interesting. At first I thought it was run-of-the mill until i realized that a) that mold never existed with wings and :D that it was PORCELAIN.

5924471278_0f895b834f.jpg

Granny Smith:

5918239907_89ef31330c.jpg

Zecoras

5924495234_7a16237ebe.jpg

5918793862_1b65b3b859.jpg

Dr. Hooves

5923917133_29e07a66e1.jpg

This one cracked me the eff up:

5924476458_7a2cc09c66.jpg

Twilight Sparkle as what is commonly referred to in Pony Collecting as "The Evil Totsy Unicorn"

And, of course, cthulhu.

5924463618_8e1cea8ea9.jpg

G1s as Friendship is Magic characters

FIZZY, Especially for Thunder Boomer:

5918232793_b710fff1fb.jpg

5923917963_e082bb22ac.jpg

I wish I had gotten a better pic of this Gusty and Lofty. They are FLOCKED.

5924473074_75036e5282.jpg