Drawing for you guys~ [OPEN]

Brains

http://djartblog.tumblr.com/

^ Some of my examples. And this is where your request will be posted. But much cleaner, those were really quick pictures with no attention paid to things in the background.

But yeah, requests are currently [closed] and I'll probably take five requests. These are free, just give me credit by linking to my blog or s/t. But just fill out this form.

What do you want me to draw?: I can draw everything except humans, unless they're furries or something similar.

What do you want it done with?(paint, coloured pencils, black and white, etc):

Do you have a reference picture?:

Do you need it by a certain date?:

Any other important information?:

How do you want me to reach you when it's done?:

I'll try to do it ASAP, and considering this is Spring Break I can probably get it done in a day or so, depending on what it's done with. Paint will take the longest to complete.

• Like 2

What I'd Like: Babs Seed and Scootaloo excitedly exchanging a hoofbump.

Art Medium: coloured Pencils

Reference: N/A with show characters

Need It By: Don't care when it's finished. :razz:

Misc. Info: N/A

Contact Info: Alert me through PM when the picture is finished. ^_^

Thank you in advance!!!

What do you want me to draw?: Buffalo!

What do you want it done with?(paint, coloured pencils, black and white, etc): Whatevs man. Feel free to use my character as a practice

Do you have a reference picture?: Uh... no. I have an app though!

Do you need it by a certain date?: Nah, whenevs.

Any other important information?: I like cake. Oh, you mean about the character?

How do you want me to reach you when it's done?: Post it in this thread and/or in the Gallery.

What do you want me to draw?: My OC laying on a cloud, forehooves behind his head, eyes closed, relaxed and Rainbow Dash lying next to him

What do you want it done with?: colour Pencils...i guess...

Do you have a reference picture?: My avatar...i tried to make it as big as possible...

Do you need it by a certain date?: May

Any other important information?: Not really...

How do you want me to reach you when it's done?: Just private message me if you can....

[colour=#282828]What do you want me to draw?: Either my pony ShadowSound with a bass cannon. Or my Oc Neko Kuro [/colour]

[colour=#282828]What do you want it done with?(paint, coloured pencils, black and white, etc): What ever you think is best[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Do you have a reference picture?:[/colour]

post-7228-0-40560000-1363196860_thumb.pn <<-----ShadowSound

http://darkx630.deviantart.com/art/Lightning-Strike-289702388?q=gallery%3Adarkx630%2F14129007&qo=16 <<---- Kuro (Hair colour ears and tail are black, eyes bright yellow)

[colour=#282828]Do you need it by a certain date?: Any time is fine [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Any other important information?: If there is anything else you need just lemme know[/colour]

[colour=#282828]How do you want me to reach you when it's done?: A pm would be great.[/colour]

What do you want me to draw?: [colour=#282828]Could you do mah OC Bluemoon?[/colour]

What do you want it done with?(paint, coloured pencils, black and white, etc): Which ever you think is best/easiest for you ^^

Do you have a reference picture?: http://www.canterlot.../4549-bluemoon/ (and my avatar)

Do you need it by a certain date?: Take all the time you need :3

Any other important information?: Can you draw my OC giving the above posters request a kiss on the cheek? :3 other then that [colour=#282828]You get 100% creative liberty[/colour]

How do you want me to reach you when it's done?: Here is fine

If you do accept, do you mind if I use the pic as my avatar?

[colour=#282828]Thank you if you exept. Thank you if you don't.[/colour]

Of course, feel free to use my art for whatever, as long as you give me credit.

I'll get to work on all the requests this weekend, so hopefully it'll be done before Monday.^^'

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that picture is SO pretty!!!! I would love it if you could my oc, Britches, for me!! C: She's a filly still who's polite yet adventurous. Her cutiemark is a maquerade mask :3

Shadeyyyyy.jpg

Full body

20121202_024325.jpg

Just for fun

Shadeywind_finished.jpg

Portrait

Shadeyref.jpg

colour guide C:

Thank you very muchly!!