Saeryu says Hello!

Saeryu

About Myself: I am an aspiring Writer, love speculation and writing all types of stories :3.

How I found Canterlot.com: I found it via browsing the interweb for MLP:FiM things, found this and became interested.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: One normal day, while searching on Youtube, I found a clip of Fluttershy saying "I'd like to be a tree," and I laughed very hard. So my curiosity got the better of me, and I searched for more clips, eventually watching episode 1+2. And then I loved it happily ever after =3.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
So, as noted, I'm an aspiring writer, love to roleplay, and want to get active in a community! I'm hoping that everyone here's very nice, which I'm sure they are, and that I'll find lots of good friends and just generally enjoy my time here! My favourite pony's, with reasons are:

Fluttershy, because she's so adorable and she is the main reason I got into MLP.

Rainbow Dash: It's nice to see a tomboyish character every so often, and I like how she can brag, but she also has the skills to back it up.

Pinkie Pie - She is so random and amazing, and is responsible for so much hilarious moments in MLP.

So um, all in all, I'd like to be friends with most people here and have lots of fun Roleplaying, discussing and speculating~!

Welcome fellow writer! You'll have fun in the creative section. What is your favorite genre?

My favorite genre is without a doubt Sci-Fi, Adenture, and sometimes a little bit of Romance to balance it out.