Humanized Pony Reboot! (Interest Check and Sign up!)

Imma try something new

Your name: Rainbow Dash

Your species Pegasus

Age (In human years) : 16

Height: 5'4

Weight: 120 lbs

Eye colour: violet

Mane colour: rainbow

Description of your pony form: She has a light blue cloat

Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same): She has pale skin

Cutie Mark: A cloud with three bolts that are differently coloured

Backstory: Rainbow Dash was trying out her new stunt, but halfway through the Sonic Rainboom when all of the sudden she was transported into another dimension. She learned her lesson from the Double Rainboom and naturally knew she was in another dimension. She looked different though.

• Like 1

[colour=#282828]Name (First and last) : Ryan Talbot

Height: 6'5 ft

Weight: Lightweight

Eye colour: Emerald Green

Hair colour: Dark Brown

Other distinctive features (if any): None[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Backstory: Well educated and sarcastic, Ryan is a boy who is at a crossroads at whether deciding on joining the Royal Air Force and become a pilot, or becoming a full time animator and making a career out of it. He is a highly skilled gamer who is an expert at RTS, Shooters and arcade flight simulation games like Ace Combat or HAWX, other interests include Anime and following other famous internet animators works such as Egoraptor.[/colour] [colour=#282828]He works as a graphics designer and lives with his mum, dad and older sister. His dad is a fighter pilot who leads an ace squadron in the RAF and is a role model to Ryan.[/colour]

[colour=#282828](No good with coming up with a backstory on the spot but there we go.)[/colour]

I wonder why this site has a whole bucket full of pegasi. I mean the last time I checked the Applications sections there was a bunch of pegasi just waiting to be approved! Lol!

We're going to need some more earth and unicorn ponies.

I notice that on any MLP fansite has a ton of Pegasai OCs. I changed that rule slightly so that other types of OC can have be showcased a little... Now all we need are two Earth Pony OCs!

MorningDawn, your character David Masonfield's a miner, right?? It'd actually make a lot more sense for him to be an earth pony, then. Just a thought in case you wanna add another character!

Also, Rainbow Dash doesn't seem the type to just follow others around, so her personality seems off. Try to work on her backstory to get closer to Rainbow Dash. There's no rush, so take your time!

Nova, I like Ryan's backstory! And no, you don't need to come up with a backstory on the spot. In fact, it's better to take your time on a backstory, so you don't up with a "weak" character

Hey Hypn0, shouldn't they add where they live also?

Just wondering.....

...Oh yeah! Thanks for noticing my derp moment! From here on out, state where your human character lives! City, state, and country!

• Like 1

Well, I am probably going to make a Human character, but while i make it, i'll just throw this here. Cause Changeling's need a little love

Your name: Cryie

Your species: Changeling

Age (In human years) : 23

Height: 5’6

Weight: 130

Eye colour: Emerald Green

Mane colour: None

Description of your pony form: Disguised: A White Pegasus Mare with a Grey mane and Emerald Eyes, however, she only uses this form to move around in Pony Populated Area, much preferring to be in her original form.

Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same): Shortish, but with a bit of muscel on her arms. Her hair (White?) is long and isn’t tied up. She wears a Black coat, black shirt along with black trousers. She also wears grey boots.

Cutie Mark: Unknown (Do changeling even have Cutie Marks?)

Backstory: Cryie was born into what was considered a normal hive, under Queen Chrysalis. Cryie wasn’t like many mares, finding excitement where only the male changelings should. Following her heart, she joined the Changeling army, and couldn’t have been happier. She was one of the advance troops in the attack on Canterlot, which she felt was needed for their race to survive. She was one of the Changleling that, in the attack, helped capture the mane 6.

However, when the barrier came back up, she was scattered, away from her hive. She spent several says looking around, until she found the Queen, along with many others.

She has undying loyalty to Chrysalis, believing she will lead the Changeling race to their ultimate glory.

And here is the human, he isn't as good as he could be, but i'm headed out soon and i wanted to get this out there before i left. For those in the original, you might remember him ;)

Name (First and last) : Josh Cook

Height: 5’9

Weight: Meduim

Eye colour: Green

Hair colour: Black hair, medium length, covers the left side

Other distinctive features (if any): Always wears a wide-brimed hat (A cowboyish hat if no-one understands what I’m going at). Also has a tattoo of a croc on the back of his left hand. He also has a small puppy called Sherily near-by

Backstory: Jim was born with his parents in the outback of Australia, and lived what you could call a normal life. When he was 21, he left for the city, but after half a year, he left. He didn’t like the city, but he wanted to stay away from home. So, he brought a house, explored the land and joined a bushwalking agency that, as the name suggests, does bushwalking for those who are interested. During one of his bushwalks, he found a lost puppy, who he dubbed Sherily. He is well respected in the small town he lives in, and, despite living alone, couldn’t be happier.

Also, i was tempted to give Josh a pet Croc instead of a pet dog (IF you don't think so, go watch the 3rd season of Yugioh Gx, they have an Australian (Who's last name i borrowed) who has a pet croc.)

....I'mma ijiot! I already posted Colette's app on Page 2! Anyway, the cast list is updated! Finally, right?? We need more Humans, Mane6, and at least one OC Earth Pony!

And, Morning, you may want to read the plot again... The backstory looks nice, but RD was very much with the others when she was sent to Earth as a human...

Edited by Hypn0ticD

[colour=#282828]Your name: Fluttershy[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your species: Pegasus[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: 15[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: Female [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Height: 5'1''[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weight: 110 lbs[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Eye colour: Moderate teal[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Mane colour: Light rose[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Description of your pony form: [/colour]Fluttershy is a light yellow pegasus pony with blue-green eyes and a pink mane and tail.

[colour=#282828]Description of your human form: Somewhat pale skin, and her mane now covers one of her eyes most of the time, just adding to her shy look. She wears a [/colour][colour=#282828]light yellow short sleeve t-shirt, a pink skirt, and pink high heels.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: Three butterflies with pink wings and blue antennae.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Backstory: Fluttershy, having, of course, been with Twilight and the others as the portal to another dimension happened, was dragged in along with them, kicking and yelping to no avail. She passed out as she was in the portal, mostly due to fear, and when she came to, she was in a place she didn't recognize.[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Fluttttershhhhhhhhhy~)[/colour]

Yay! A new face! And a member of the Mane6, to boot! I like what I see so far, but you might wanna read the plot so you what's going on, and why Fluttershy and the others were brought to Earth. Very promising app though!

I know what's going on, but I just didn't add it, because I was worried that adding anything more would interfere with starting points.

Hyno you said she doesn't follow the others! So i fixed it, your confusing me.... my head hurts

Okay, Hinatas's been added! Let's see if we can get another new face!

And sorry for the confusion, MorningDawn! What I meant was Rainbow Dash was indeed there (she was the one who knocked Chrysalis' spell off course), but she doesn't seem the type to simply follow others around. Dashie's more of the boisterous, You can change it back, but add a little more of her personality, just in case I derp out on my end again!

((And Dashie's eyes are a shade of pink, not purple, btw!))

[colour=#282828]Since we need more people. I'm not sure if i'm allowed 3 characters, but i'm going to try anyway[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your name: Rainbow Dash[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your species: Pegasus[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age (In human years) : i'd say around 18, maybe older? [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: Female[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Height: 5'6[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weight: 120[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Eye colour: Purplish (There is a proper word for it begining with m, but i have no idea what is it. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Mane colour: The 7 colours of the Rainbow[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Description of your pony form: Smallish with powerful wings, her rainbow mane tilted slightly to one side. she has Cyan coloured fur, and [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same): Smallish, nimble and very agile, Rainbow has the same physical upper body strengh of an average teenager male, however, her legs contain the same agility her wings did, meaning they are very powerful and strong. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: A white cloud with 3 coloured lines coming out of it, creating an lightning bolt. The colours are Red on the outside, yellow in the middle and blue on the other side. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Backstory: Rainbow was born into an average family, and, like many pegasi, enjoyed flying. But Rainbow's passion for flying was more then just your average Pegasus enjoyment. This lead her to do a Sonic Rainboom multiply times. She moved away from home soon after, looking for a sustainable job somewhere interesting. She found PonyVille, while she didn't plan on staying, she discovered Fluttershy had moved there, and couldn't leave her friend. Shortly after that, she became Ponyville's main weather pony, and soon, the Element of Loyalty.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]When the Changelings attack for a second time, Rainbow was helping lead the charge to get Chrysailis, and seeing what she had done to Ponyville, when Rainbow saw her, she couldn't help but charge.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Rainbow hit the Changeling right as she fired some freeky magic thing, and before Rainbow could comprehend what was happening, she felt pain all over her body, and after a few short second, passed out. [/colour]

• Like 1

Wait...Morning was going for Rainbow....****, Well, i don't want to steal Rd from Morning if he wants to be her, so how about Morning gets a some time to word on his app, and after that time period, i'll leave it up to you. Because i don't want to get Morning annoyed, i saw noone had taken her on page 1, i didn't know..

Because me and Morning are probably kinda on rocky ground as it is, so yeah, can you give Morning some time?

Your name: David Masonfield

Your species Earth Pony

Age (In human years) : 27

Height: 6'5

Weight: 140 lbs

Eye colour: Brown

Mane colour: Blonde

Description of your pony form: David is a tall earth pony, he's built heavily. He has a black coat.

Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same): He's tall with a white complexion

Cutie Mark: Pickaxe and a hammer

Backstory: He was mining near Ponyville with his team. Out of all the miners, he was caught in the teleportation. He woke up in a strange place not knowing where or what he was. He decided to try and go back to the mine, only to find nothing. Everything was new to him, their were landmarks he never knew existed. Some were just placed there and others were mixed matched.