Humanized Pony Reboot! (Interest Check and Sign up!)

Your name (first and last) : Josh Martinez

Your age: 17

Height: 6.5

Weight: 130lbs

Distinct features (if any): Black hair brown eyes

What city do you live in? (make one up if you'd like) : Los Angels

Backstory: Josh is a famous youtuber who started at the bottom at the age of 12. He gained his popularity through blood and sweat. He got all the way to the top and defeated most of the others. Josh signed up for a contract with Youtube and got himself an extra job. He works day and night just trying to post each of his videos and keep his fans. He's gained everyone's respect and love. Josh is single and not looking for a relationship. He'd been rejected by a girl he really liked and was scared to ever try and ask a girl he knew and liked out. He's been a brony since he was 12. Besides being a hardworking youtuber. He also makes art, fanfics, and music in his brony life. Recently he'd made a brony channel and was bombarded with views. Josh also works in the Airforce being dispatched once every year for 7 months. He pilots Reaper Drones over enemy territories. Josh is spending his five months at his small apartment with his dog named Hotsauce

ge: 23

Height: 6.5

Weight: 145lbs

Distinct features (if any): Black hair brown eyes

What city do you live in? (make one up if you'd like) : Los Angeles, California, United States

Backstory: Having been an active member of the YouTube community since its beginning, Josh suddenly found himself skyrocketing to fame soon after becoming a YouTube partner at the age of 17, and has remained one of the most popular faces on the site ever since. Admitting to being a Brony soon after the premire episode of My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic seems to have added to his fame, and Josh has created a separate channel, which has become a major hit amongst the Brony community.

Josh's fame is not without its price, however. Since becoming an internet

star, Josh finds himself constantly being stopped by fans, which often leads to photos, autographs, and more than one phone number... What Josh wants, however, is a girl that loves him for who he truly is, not simply because he's famous. This, however, eludes him entirely...

In addition to being on YouTube, Josh also creates MLP art and music, and has also written several popular fanfics under a pen name.

Despite all of the perks of being an internet celebrity, Josh wishes to

broaden his horizons and train to become a UAV Pilot for he Air Force. He is currently working toward his bachelor's degree in engineering to better make this dream a reality.

Josh currently lives in a small apartment with his dog, Hotsauce, whom he loves dearly.

After a few days of inactivity, I'm bumping with a few more tips!

- Though the Equestrians do not have their wings or horns in human form, they will appear as "ghostly

protrusions" in still pictures.

- This leaves the Earth Ponies. Earth Ponies may not have wings or horns, but they all will posses

unusually high strength and stamina. Not superhero levels, but they will be able to lift 1 1/2 - 2 times the

weight a human can lift.

Name (First and last) : Seth Brandt

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 175 pounds

Eye colour: hazel

Hair colour: dark brown

Other distinctive features (if any): Seth is very muscular, a direct result of a lifetime of hard work on his family's farm. Seth also speaks with a distinct southern accent, much like the Apple Family's.

Backstory: Seth grew up and spent most of his life working on his mother's farm, Seth believes in hard work. Ever since becoming a Brony, Seth secretly likens himself to Big Mac, and thinks Applejack is best pony! He has actually convinced his parents to set aside a small plot of land to start an apple orchard.

((That's one more human! Two more, and I can start the first round of pairings!))

They all disappeared! If they want to re-apply they're more than welcome to! I wanna restart this RP already!

EDIT:

As of this post, we have twice as many Equestrians as we do Humans. I COULD pair all of the Humans with five of the Ponies, but that will leave four unpaired... Discord will not be paired, as he's pretty much free to teleport around the earth!

From what I saw, Discord wasn't too bad in the Godlike Powers department... You did have some good limits on him!

EDIT: That's one person who's a go for pairings! Anyone else?

Edited by Hypn0ticD

Round One Pairing Results:

Colette Irving will be paired with Jigsaw!

Josh Martinez will be paired with Time Spinner (What're the odds?!)

Ryan Talbot will be paired with Rainbow Dash

Josh Cook will be paired with Fluttershy

Seth Brandt will be paired with David Masonfeild

AHA! I have found it! This is 00Pony by the way.

Since I'm to lazy to look back through all of the replies on this, so I'm not sure where the productivity of this stands, if needed I can hop in somewhere. If not, that's alright. I'm just feeling proud of myself for finding it here.

AHA! I have found it! This is 00Pony by the way.

Since I'm to lazy to look back through all of the replies on this, so I'm not sure where the productivity of this stands, if needed I can hop in somewhere. If not, that's alright. I'm just feeling proud of myself for finding it here.

I've returned! It's good to see you, 00Pony! Like Shadowbolt0 said, this RP needs humans as well as more Mane6! Just like the other RP. you can play up to three characters in this RP