My Little Po..kemon? (Sign up/Interest Check)

Hey I was wondering, can I be a rouge pokemon belong to team Galatic, like a mind trapped mini legendary (Such as Shaymin, Keldeo) or a shadow Pokemon that someone will have to eventually capture and restore to a normal mind set??

Since I wasn't here for most of the day, 82 notifs! :?: I'm totally lost! Can someone fill me on the info and slow down a bit please? I'm kinda lazy to read. It seems like everyone found their pokemons, true? :unsure:

Well Rowan is still waiting for whoever never got their Pokemon.

Cloud and Time and Ink are all in the Whitetail woods when the Shadow Pokemon came.

Ink and Time and the Pokemon started to battle and Cloud is off by himself.

:) haha sorry it exploded..I figured it would go by slowly.

Well, the reason I've exploded is that I'm not on my Laptop - this is my friends, and the date of this post is the last day I'll be able to post for a while. Hence why I'm screwing going slow qwq. But, y'know, one post can be all it takes to catch up to us, or start going somewhere else for your character. But still, sorry for going so fast. I did fail to see the downsides it'd have on you guys. :/

Wait is Time our N? I think Shay wanting to free pokemon would be more of an N than him, plus I was going for a bit more of a Rui character. Time is perfectly fine with Pokeballs and the act of catching pokemon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...