Free Drawings

TwistedSound

I would like a drawing of my OC Barley Mayberry. If possible, see if you can draw the clothes I've mentioned in my link. His hat is something like this except for the colours, and the rest of Barley's outfit should look somewhat old-fashioned too (something along the lines of what someone like say..... Bilbo Baggins would wear). Oh, please no coloured backgrounds of any sort too; if you'll let me, I'll use this drawing for RP image headers. Thanks in advance if you take this request on.

PS: I don't mind a head-shot should you feel it's the best option. :)

Would you be able to draw the following pony for me, pretty please?

Name: Windygust

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Forest Green (#247530, roughly)

Coat: A pleasant shade of light blue (#90FFFF, roughly)

Mane/Tail: Her mane and tail are a bright and sunny yellow (#FCF200, roughly), and both are naturally straight. She wears her mane wound up in a small, tight bun to keep it out of her face, and because of this it now has a bit of a wave to it whenever it's loose. Her tail is cropped quite short, again purely for practical reasons.

Physique: Although she used to be rather fit, she has grown older and more tired in recent years and is now more of a scrawny pony.

Cutie Mark: A yellow kite with three ribbons for a tail, floating in the wind, kinda like this:

gXFvvBl.png

(if you want to modify this, then by all means please do as that was just a crappy clipart image I found on the internet. Also long as it's a yellow kite, I don't care what it looks like specifically. ;) )

You can do head shot or full body; whatever you prefer/are more comfortable with. I really appreciate this! :)

- Jane

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, i would love to draw some pony oc's.

I cant promise if you'll get a head shot or a full body picture, but sometimes drawing my own oc's gets boring. :roll:

Thus Forth, i would adore drawing some other ponys

If you still wish for more, I've been looking for something drawn for quite a long time. This would be a romantic pic of my two ocs referenced below. If you don't want to do it, I don't mind :3

References

a23qc8.png

2ytuq3d.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello~ Would you mind drawing one of my ocs for me? The only problem is, I don't have/can't upload pictures right now, so I'll have to describe her... Is that okay?

She's a silver Pegasus with a long, wavy black mane and tail, splashes of rainbow paint on her hooves, green eyes, one lazy eye (so, pretty much derp eyes), a blue and white striped scarf, and a shiny umbreon cosplay hat (with the umbreon ears on it too). Her cutie mark is a black quill drawing a spiral. And that's monochrome, my ponysona. :)

Thank you, and good day.

• 2 weeks later...