Equestria Girls Trailer

kunio18

Indeed, they look like proper movies too and it all goes swimmingly for Twilight traveling into an alternate universe. Gosh, look at those girls in skirts, just my taste. :smug: Oh darn, did Spike blew his cover? Then let me introduce him & the Mane 6, Mr. Salem Saberhagen. Spike ain't the only domestic animal that talks. ;)

salem_saberhagen.png

New Trailer. Oooh. Action! Girl Fight!

This trailer is soooo much better than the first. I'm going to go see this now.

And who is the antagonist? We can see she's a pony that seems to know more about that portal thingy than anypony else, and has used it on more than one occasion. And why does she need Twi's crown? She has at least two other's as seen in the pictures in the other trailer.

Maybe the crown has magical abilities that work in both Equestria and that human place!! :o

This trailer is soooo much better than the first. I'm going to go see this now.

And who is the antagonist? We can see she's a pony that seems to know more about that portal thingy than anypony else, and has used it on more than one occasion. And why does she need Twi's crown? She has at least two other's as seen in the pictures in the other trailer.

Maybe the crown has magical abilities that work in both Equestria and that human place!! :-o

Her name is Sunset Shimmer; one of Celestia's previous students.

Though I'm still confuzzled on the part where Celestia made Twilight go by herself. She knows that Twilight is so much stronger with her friends.

Also, I know that the Villains Wiki is not the most reliable source, but I found these strange pictures: (May contain spoilers. Hay, it probably is spoilers.)

64uozU7.jpg

1370603914344.jpg

DemonSunsetShimmer.jpg

21_37_15_414_342693_safe_vector_absurd_res_equestria_girls_artist_colon_zutheskunk_sunset_shimmer_spoiler_colon_equestria_girls_demon.png

The Villains Wiki also interestingly dubs her as 'Sunset Satan'.

Things might actually get dark~

Dah, one last thing.

For someone who loves the attention and spotlight, I'm really surprised that Rarity isn't fighting for the crown.

That show is quite ecchi but also too contain X elements and not to mention it's made in Japan. You can watch but at your own risk.

Anyway, my point earlier is after what I saw, not to give away too much, Sunset is just like one of those bad girls from that anime.

Yeah, I have to admit that Trailer 2 did more to increase my interest in EG than the first one did.

I'm still not sure why a high school would insist on keeping a stolen crown for their own use, but oh well.

Yeah, I have to admit that Trailer 2 did more to increase my interest in EG than the first one did.

I'm still not sure why a high school would insist on keeping a stolen crown for their own use, but oh well.

who says they know... the villain who obviously goes there might have "donated" it