Flower's Request Thread: Closed!

Elderflower

nwyIbbe.png

[colour=#ff6699]I'm making it a personal summer project to draw as much as I can - at the very least once a day. So I decided to turn the practice into something I can share by taking pony requests! Woo~[/colour]

[colour=#ff0066]Things to Know[/colour]

[colour=#FF6699]1. This thread will be handled in a first-come, first-served manner with four slots available.[/colour]

[colour=#ff6699]2. Because I don't want to keep people waiting too long and because I don't handle buildups well: there will not be a waiting list. If you try making requests once I close slots I will ignore your post. I'll only take on/read requests when empty slots and the thread title all say "OPEN." If the thread is titled "Closed" or if the open slots say "N/A" then it quite literally means Not Available. I apologize if this is a little frustrating, but please bear with me![/colour]

[colour=#ff6699]3. While I say I want to work on drawing every day, the reality is that I also have a full time job and posting obligations here on the site as well. I may be able to finish some drawings relatively quickly whereas others will take time - sorry if I make you wait too long![/colour]

[colour=#ff6699]4. When you make a request, please include a link to your character's application and any visual references you might have for me.[/colour]

[colour=#ff6699]5. I'll post the finished drawing in this thread and PM you a link to the post. You are welcome to put it in your gallery so long as you remember to credit me. c:[/colour]

[colour=#ff0066]Slots[/colour]

[colour=#ff6699]1. Davroth

2. Janejane

3. Philface

4. Dreamy[/colour]

[colour=#ff0066]Completed[/colour]

[colour=#FF6699]1. Swirlybeard[/colour]

[colour=#FF6699]2. Tacobob[/colour]

[colour=#FF6699]3. Bellybutton[/colour]

[colour=#FF6699]4. Rosieposie[/colour]

[colour=#FF6699]5. Diomedes[/colour]

[colour=#ff0066]Examples[/colour]

pntdBMd.png?1

R92OZ4J.png?1

VXiKwiN.png?2

2l9sdQm.png?1

• Like 2

*takes opportunity to have trekker drawn*

I would like my OC Trekker. And if you are feeling up to it, her pet silver fox Chrome :D

Edited with app linkage, if you want what I used for colour reference let me know ;)

• Like 1

Oooh! We need more of your art. <3

If you can, could you do one of Wind Walker? She's a little blue Pegasus filly. Friendly, but snarky at times. My only request for her that she is flying..and cute. Thanks!

• Like 1

Awesome, a new request thread! Could you do a drawing of my new OC Mist Weaver? Reference sketch by The XIII Lightning (with bonus colour scheme added by me) can be found here. Please don't include a background with the picture though: I want to use it as a heading for RP posts. :3

PS: If you're up to it, you can also draw her pet herring gull, Scuttle. :D

• Like 1

Can I get a slot now, please? :I

I'll let you know what specifically when I get home!

- sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk 2

I haven't drawn a gryph since the 11th grade. This will be interesting and possibly horrendous to behold. If it comes out looking like an abomination, I promise you will get a pony freebie. xD

Hey Davroth, considering the thread is still moving pretty slowly at the moment I'll accept your request, but for future reference for anyone who happens to be following this thread I'd like to refer back to my original post and remind folks that unless the title of the thread states that I'm open for business then I am not ready to take on new requests. Even if a vacancy shows up because I've completed something, that doesn't mean I'm prepared to take on another request just yet. I have updated the original post to be more specific and apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

That said, this is going to be a pretty busy work week and I apologize if it takes me a while to get to your request. Sorry in advance if it takes a while!

Did it say closed in the title? If so, I'm sorry. :c

I just saw that one slot was open and according to the rules, it looked like you were taking requests. I shall pay more attention to the title next time.

And I don't mind waiting. The ones you made so far are wonderful.