On an Arrow and Cross (A rule 63 of the internet, interest Check.)

The story of the roleplay works like this. We all live in the city of Canterlot, where Time Spinner (Original Recipe), has called his friends over for a spell in which he needs guinea pigs for. As he searched for a lay line though, something odd happened. He had pulled (With the magic of the unicorns around him and the unicorns from the other side.) several ponies over. These ponies were different...yet they looked and acted the same way the original ponies did. Something is off about these ponies, what's more Celestia would be furious if she found out. Our job in the RP is to find and discover what happened, how to fix it, and send them all home...unless something else happens. Either way we have a quest to complete everypony, let's get Dimension Jumping!

The purpose of the RP is to create a gender swapped version of the pony you use and showcase the interaction between them and characters in the RP. 'Your character best friends with some random Stallion? Have the mare version of you fall in love' as an example. It's up to you how they react but then we come to the next thing.

The App (An example):

Name: Time Spinner

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Wine red mane and tail. He also has a grey coat, wears black glasses, and has a gold Pocket Watch that he wears as a necklace.

Cutie Mark: A pocket Watch

Obtained after he saved his friend Aqua from a dragon, by stopping Time.

Counterpart:

Name: Era Whirl

Appearance (How it differs form the original):Brown mane and Tail, Feminine Looking with Small Black Spectacles, and a Silver Clock worn as a pendant.

The only thing is that you would play both unless someone offered to play your counterpart. Either way that's about it here. Welcome to the Jungle.

Name: Grey Matter

Species: Earth Pony

Appearance: (See avatar)

Cutie Mark: A Brain.

Obtained when he solved a problem posed to his father in order to speed them in embarking on their vacation, rather than postponing it for his Father's work.

Occupation: Teacher, former occupation unknown, as he has repressed parts of his memory.

Counterpart:

Name: Brainstorm

Appearance Virtually the same, as the connection is for the r63ed Mane Six.

Generally, both will have repressed momeries; ones they know only that they do not want to remember...something has happened in their past. They are trying to move on with life though. Have large-ish egos, and as a result of constant repression to keep the thoughts and memories away, often forget thing from short term memory.

No, It doesn't have to be an OC. It's up to you if you count the events of on a cross and arrow also.

Also Grey matter/Brain Storm is accepted.

We need more Rosalind's and Robert's!

Do I have to use OC? Otherwise Fluttershy and Flutterguy or maybe RainbowDash and Rainbow Rock

Flutterguy and Rainbow Rock? Silly Chrys! That's not how you spell Butterscotch or Rainbow Blitz! :P

As for this RP, I'm considering it. I just need to decide which of my three OC's I shall use and who to play one's counter part. That is, if I don't RP both.

This could be fun! :)

• 1 month later...

Here's mine

Name: Pyro Blaze

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: see profile pic

Cutie mark: Fireball. Earned when he discovered his affinity for fire magic.

Counterpart:

Name: Flame Pyre

Appearance: same as Pyro, but with colours in mane/tail inverted and no glasses.