Anything else: It's up to you!

Character name:Docket

Species:Unicorn

Reference:

pocketchangedoodle.png

Pose: You're free to do whatever

Background?: None is needed.

Anything else: It's up to you!

Please note, that's not her CM. Her CM is a book with a heart on it..And a little band-aid on the heart. (She fixes old books).

Submitting my OC!

Character name: Dunder Blust

Species: Pegasus

Reference: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/098/4/b/4bb7d3a3e7398ae301a6c54624cb2d5c-d4pw577.jpg

Pose: Standing there, looking sexy. (As Always)

Background?: No background

Anything else: Probably a sword on his side, anykind of realistic looking sword.

[colour=#660066]Character[/colour][colour=#000000] name[/colour][colour=#666600]: [/colour]Bright Stone

[colour=#660066]Species[/colour][colour=#666600]: [/colour]Crystal Pony

[colour=#660066]Reference: [/colour]None yet as she is a just created character to go along with Janes Crystal Pony Oc :) (Going to be her adopted daughter<3) She's a young blank flank with a light green coat (HexCode: #46FF70 ) and a Red short wavy mane that hangs in her eyes and curls near her ears (Hex Code: #CD0000 ) Her body is rather slight and on the dainty side, her eyes are a midnight blue (Hex code : #00007D) She's got some small freckles on the bridge of her nose! Normally has a pencil tucked behind her ear.

[colour=#800080]Pose[/colour]: Just a simple pose of her walking, looking forward, maybe wearing saddlebags with her school books sticking out slightly, nothing too complex!

[colour=#800080]Background[/colour]: Just transparent would be lovely! :)

I fully understand that you might not take this request because it is description only, I'v seen your work and have become a huge fan so thank you so much for considering my Request :) I can't draw super well but I'd be happy to draw something for you sometime ^^

Thank you for your time <3

Oh goodness this got busy overnight. xD

Um.. Let's see..

I wish I had time to take more than two of these requests, but I've got a lot going on this week, so I'll just take Tacobob's Docket and QuickLime's Bright Stone. Thanks to everypony who posted though. ^^' <3

@Tacobob

Can you give me an idea of what Docket's personality is like? <3

@QuickLime

I'll send you a sketch before I line/colour so that you can approve the mane and tail style.

Requests are now closed

@Tacobob

Can you give me an idea of what Docket's personality is like? <3

Docket is a bit of a mixed bag. While she is patient and somewhat studious, she can be bouncy and flirty when needed. And also rather snarky, but down to earth. She'll be the first one in her group to state the obvious.

Here's a pic of her twin brother for extra help.

pocketchangesolo.png

Thanks! <3

@Tacobob

You didn't specify colours for the book/bandage/heart so I just picked some that I thought looked nice with the rest of her palette. ^^

docket700_zps14328e2b.png

• Like 2

That's fine. I try not to be too detail-y when it comes to requests....Now if you ever do commissions... :20:

And it's awesome (and very cute) and you're awesome.

And I really do like her CM.

Many thanks!

<3

• Like 1

Haha. Thank you! Well, if you need something changed just go ahead and ask. ^^ And I'm glad you like it. You're welcome!

Goodness, thank you! ^//^

And since you're here (virtually? sort of?) I'm actually sketching yours now. If the power is still on when I'm done I'll show you. xD

Goodness, thank you! ^//^

And since you're here (virtually? sort of?) I'm actually sketching yours now. If the power is still on when I'm done I'll show you. xD

Oh squee I can't wait to see your sketches, I bet they are beautiful :D and It's true, I love how you draw the form, and your colouring is flawless :)

• Like 1

Haha. Thank you! Well, if you need something changed just go ahead and ask. ^^ And I'm glad you like it. You're welcome!

Nothing needs to be changed! Thanks once again! <3

@Tacobob

Alright good! You're welcome again! xD

@QuickLime

Thank you so much sweetie. ;A; You're too nice.

How's this? Sorry for low quality, it's an iPod photo. ;P

crystalstone_zps89bd4e4b.jpg

• Like 1

@QuickLime

Thank you so much sweetie. ;A; You're too nice.

How's this? Sorry for low quality, it's an iPod photo. ;P

crystalstone_zps89bd4e4b.jpg

It's the truth! And I love the pose and the tail and the shape! However can you add an extra strand of hair near the top of her head? I want it to look short but a little poofy, other than that it's perfect :)

• Like 2