[Closed] Ivi's request thread

ivi

Currently CLOSED

(not first come first serve)

I'm willing to draw OCs, the Mane 6, or a background pony; it's up to you, though I'm only interested in drawing a unicorn/pegasus/earth pony character. I may consider dragons and crystal ponies.

Examples

with background

papercutbg_zps2ce36704.png

misttwistsmallbg_zps53a9f7ad.png

zirconbg700_zpsbb542045.png

fleurlotus700_zps41f4b073.png

without background

phil2700_zpsd9780933.png

sugarstar700_zpse213921f.png

These are completely free. If you feel like making it an art trade, that's fine too of course. x3

Image reference strongly preferred. I might consider a description-only character if you're very detailed, with hex codes and everything. Either way, just post the form below and if I'm interested I will complete the request. No guarantees. I do not want to draw a character that I don't like, is insanely complicated, or I have no inspiration for.

[b]Character name[/b]:
[b]Species[/b]:
[b]Reference[/b]: (use spoiler code if it's an image, please)
[b]Pose[/b]:
[b]Background?[/b]: (optional.. if you want a bg, just give me an idea of what you want, because I use free premade resources and may or may not find something that fits)
[b]Anything else[/b]:

Finished requests

Elderflower:

Synchro:

synchro700_zpsb1376234.png

Phil the Time Wizard:

phil1700_zps997b14a6.png

phil2700_zpsd9780933.png

SonicRainboomGirl:

lightningdancer700_zps2a061d24.png

RegalSteel:

regalsteel700_zpsd1529d78.png

Bellosh101:

flakyshards700_zpse7bc0cd3.png

Expo:

fleurlotus700_zps41f4b073.png

Tacobob:

docket700_zps14328e2b.png

QuickLime:

crystalstone700_zps84522d8e.png

Please note, I don't mind you using the artwork I make for you in a character app, signature, or even off site, as long as you provide the necessary credit.

If you'd like a different size or background transparency please send me a private message and I should be able to provide it.

Also be aware that requests for characters from the show will be usable by everyone, not just the person who asked for it.

• Like 5

Ooo, mind drawing Sugar Star? If you want, once I'm done with my own requests I can return the favour! :3c

Character Name: Sugar Star

Species: Pegasus

Reference:

2l9sdQm.png?1

Pose: Something feisty/with her head raised and looking like a total champ!

Anything Else: Any chance you could draw her in the guard armour?

Stra%C5%BCnicy_gotowi_do_natarcia.png

Your art's delish, by the way~

• Like 1

I'm taking a request or two for a free piece of art. OCs, the Mane 6, or a background pony; it's up to you, though I'm only interested in drawing a dragon or a unicorn/pegasus/earth pony right now.Such as:zircon700_zps40390714.pngrarityrequest700_zpsb3629073.pngImage reference strongly preferred. I might consider a description-only character if you're very detailed, with hex codes and everything. Either way, just post the form below and if I'm interested I will complete the request. No guarantees. I do not want to draw a character that I don't like, is insanely complicated, or I have no inspiration for.
[b]Character name[/b]:[b]Species[/b]:[b]Reference[/b]:[b]Pose[/b]:[b]Anything else[/b]:

Oooooh I'd like something done very much. It's of two characters so if you don't want to do it I don't mind.

Names; Synchro (male), Nausicaa (female)

Species; Both pegasus

References;

2ytuq3d.jpg

a23qc8.jpg

Pose; Romantic / cute. Please

Anything else; Pretty much all.Thanks if you're willing

@Elderflower

I'd love to draw her, she looks like a neat character. I'll try to add the armor but if it looks weird I may leave it out; not sure yet, haha, we'll see.

And thank you! If you want, I certainly wouldn't mind some art of Psi. ;3 Up to you.

@Synchro

I'd rather not do two characters, sorry. ^^' But if you have something else maybe I'd like to do it.

• Like 2

@Elderflower

I'd love to draw her, she looks like a neat character. I'll try to add the armor but if it looks weird I may leave it out; not sure yet, haha, we'll see.

And thank you! If you want, I certainly wouldn't mind some art of Psi. ;3 Up to you.

@Synchro

I'd rather not do two characters, sorry. ^^' But if you have something else maybe I'd like to do it.

Oh okay, then this?

[colour=#282828]

Names; Nausicaa

Species; pegasus

References;

a23qc8.jpg

Pose; Happy / blushing, as if she'd just seen Synchro :P

Anything else; without the accesories and with slightly bigger wings.

Thankyou :3[/colour]

Thanks so much! <3 And no worries about the armour! c:

EDIT: Sorry, I missed your link to Psi! What an adorable pony~

I'll get to her once I've finished the next two requests I've got!

• Like 1

Nice art!

Do you think you would be willing to draw a crystal pony? if so perhaps you could draw this character:

Character name: Tourmaline Glass

Species: crystal pony

Reference: don't have a pic yet. Coat is black (Hex:000000). Mane and eyes are both amber (Hex:FF7E00). Fairly long, somewhat wavy style to her mane and tail. Everything should be all shiny and crystaline. Character is a young filly, comparable in size to the CMC. No cutie mark.

Pose: reading a heavy book with a serious expression on her face.

Anything else: not really

if a crystal pony is a no go, or you don't want to go from a text only (or you just don't like her), the following character can be considered as an alternative:

Character name: Serendipity

Species: pegasus

Reference:

46e317950ef979fc2fe6b40788e122d5.png

colours: Coat: E6E6FA; Mane: 000033; Eyes: 964B00; Cutie Mark: FF0000

Pose: something playful

Anything else: I'd like to keep the sunglasses. add other cute accessories as you place

Regardless, thanks a lot! :)

@Elderflower

You're welcome. And thank you! It's not at all necessary but I won't turn down free art, haha. <3

@Phil the Time Wizard

Thank you! I've never drawn a crystal pony but I'm up to the challenge. I'll send you my pencil sketch before going digital so that you can approve the mane/tail style, okay? And that second character looks so flirty and playful, I may have to draw her too. x3

Requests are now closed.

• Like 1

@Phil the Time Wizard

Thank you! I've never drawn a crystal pony but I'm up to the challenge. I'll send you my pencil sketch before going digital so that you can approve the mane/tail style, okay? And that second character looks so flirty and playful, I may have to draw her too. x3

That would be absolutely amazing! :)

It's entirely up to you though, and regardless I look forward to seeing what you come up with. ;)

@Phil the Time Wizard

No worries, and it shouldn't be too long either. ;3

@Elderflower

Here you go! I hope you like it.

• Like 4

Thank you! <3 I haven't timed myself but these are probably just 2 or 3 hours each from sketch to finished product. Ponies are pretty easy to draw and I just love the style.

Props to you! :)

Though, I'm still confuzzled as to how you were able to make Vectors in Sai. If they're not, then I'm even more surprised at how high the quality the Raster drawing is.

Nope, actually not vectors at all. I tried using a vector program once and was terribly lost. xD

@Rosewind

Thank you so much! Hah, quality. I try. x3 I'm just so glad people seem to like them.

@Elderflower

You're welcome, and thank you! <3

@Synchro

Here's yours. ;3

synchro700_zpsb1376234.png

Edit:

I'm going to open up for one more request. I won't be able to check/decide until I get back home, but it's not first come first serve, so whoever wants one can post a form and I'll choose when I return.

Edited by ivi
  • Like 3

Even though you mention you only want to draw unicorns/pegasi/earth ponies, would you mind taking a shot at a crystal pony? If so:

Character name: Flakey Shards

Species: Crystal pony

Reference: App sheet here. Shares the same colour scheme as Snowdrop (except for the eyes) from the fan animation of the same name (see below for reasons), but Flakey has no wings, no foggy eyes, and a different cutie mark.

Pose: Have her smirking deviously, please.

Anything else: I created Flakey Shards as a delightfully-twisted parody of Snowdrop, a "popular" fan character whom I deeply despise due to her purpose to blatantly tug on viewers' heartstrings. While Flakey is meant to have a very close superficial resemblance to Snowdrop, it does not mean her mane has to be a perfect clone of Snowdrop's. Just as long as Flakey's mane adheres to what I put down in my app sheet, it'll be more than fine. :)

Your art is phenomenal, and the requests are getting out so fast! You're a miracle. I'd greatly appreciate it if you took on my request.

Character name[colour=#282828]: Lightning Dancer[/colour]

Species[colour=#282828]: Pegasus[/colour]

Reference[colour=#282828]: [/colour]

2vxq0ph.jpg

[colour=#282828]She has the same mane/tail design as Vinyl Scratch with different colouring[/colour]

Pose[colour=#282828]: Lightning Dancer's special talent is music and her instrument of choice is a bass guitar. Go ahead and run with whatever you feel like![/colour]

Anything else[colour=#282828]: Lightning has a unicorn coltfriend named Black Moon who she is often with. It'd be amazing if you drew the two of them together. Of course, it's not necessary. He too is musical and his instrument of choice is a keyboard. Here are some references for him...[/colour]

sml_gallery_3314_562_298513.png

sml_gallery_3314_562_25503.png

219t3wo.jpg

@SonicRainboomGirl

Thank you! I like the colour scheme you have going there, I'll take your request. ;3

@Phil the Time Wizard

Hope you like it! I'm still working on the other one.

phil1700_zps997b14a6.png

@Everypony else

Feel free to repost your forms when I open this again, but at the moment,

Requests are now closed.

• Like 2