Hello everypony

TR3K

Hello,

As a guy in his 20's I never thought I would find a show like MLP so fascinating, I found out about the show from a retro video game forum I frequent ironically them bashing the show lead to me loving it. My favourite pony is Applejack I think its her accent :smug:

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Hey!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section. You'll also need to make 5 posts anywhere in the Introductions forum before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found underneath your avatar and username.

Also, I like your Big Mac shrugpony avatar.

Welcome to Canterlot!

*Bursts out of the the ground*

howdy stranger ah'm Dusty Da' Diamond Dog! Nice A' meeting ya! Ah, hope ya love ya keep here, if ya ever need su'm help go talk to some of de'm goody two hoof Help-staff pony's. :shifty:

OK done with that, my name is Dusty. XD and i barking love Applejack, i think it is the accent.

*Bursts out of the the ground*

howdy stranger ah'm Dusty Da' Diamond Dog! Nice A' meeting ya! Ah, hope ya love ya keep here, if ya ever need su'm help go talk to some of de'm goody two hoof Help-staff pony's. :shifty:

OK done with that, my name is Dusty. XD and i barking love Applejack, i think it is the accent.

More AJ lovers here than anywhere else apparently.

Also... Your intro made me lol xD

Hello,

As a guy in his 20's I never thought I would find a show like MLP so fascinating, I found out about the show from a retro video game forum I frequent ironically them bashing the show lead to me loving it. My favourite pony is Applejack I think its her accent :smug:

Guy in his 20's? Guy in his 20s. High five.

Hello,

Guy in his thirties here, and yeah I never would have imagined in my craziest dreams that I would have any inkling of interest in MLP until I found FiM through friends (who I wouldn't have ever though would be interested either). I guess that just goes to show the show's special appeal. ;)