Conventions

flutterscotch

I am sort of attending Anime Boston tomorrow. By "sort of" i mean I am lurking outside. I am not a huge fan of conventions (due to the crowds and the echo-y sounds of all those people, if it was outside I would probably be OK). Or Anime. Although I am going to a Blythe convention, but that's kind of different because I mostly know all the people who are going to be there.

I am sort of attending Anime Boston tomorrow. By "sort of" i mean I am lurking outside. I am not a huge fan of conventions (due to the crowds and the echo-y sounds of all those people, if it was outside I would probably be OK). Or Anime. Although I am going to a Blythe convention, but that's kind of different because I mostly know all the people who are going to be there.

I went to Anime Bosten and i just barely came back from it. I'm not sure if it was you but I saw someone with a Rainbow Dash tote bag in the line for the Funimation panel.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I'm based in Washington state, I've been to Sakuracon for about 9 years (would've been 10 this year, but had to skip out for the first time). I also attend when I can, Emerald City Comic-Con, PAX East, Kumoricon, and Aki Con. This year the only convention I'm doing is Comic Con Intl. Hasbro always has a showing there, so I'm hoping they'll have some MLP exclusives or at least some free swag from FiM!

Since I'm based in Washington state, I've been to Sakuracon for about 9 years (would've been 10 this year, but had to skip out for the first time). I also attend when I can, Emerald City Comic-Con, PAX East, Kumoricon, and Aki Con. This year the only convention I'm doing is Comic Con Intl. Hasbro always has a showing there, so I'm hoping they'll have some MLP exclusives or at least some free swag from FiM!

Take some video of FiM merch if you can!

• 2 weeks later...