Whats everypony's favourite song?

I love all of them, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be Babs Seed. <3 <3 <3

Anyone else think that MLP has better music than most artist these days?

I agree, they're not just with proper quality, they also give me back the right taste, and the best one for me is yes, the feeling of the 80s or 90s when I listened to Babs Seed for the first time.

• 3 weeks later...

Until Discord gets his own song, my favorite will always be the This Day Aria. I love villian songs.

I really wish if he (I prefer him over Trixie), would to really sing a parodied version of the "Return of Jafar" song name "You're only Second Rate", and the event takes place when he's messing around with the 2 princesses (When they're fillies that time) until one day they turn him into stone successfully.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This day is going to be perfect.........

Seriously, this song is amazing. This is one of the reason why I fanboy so hard over Princess Cadence.

Sorry, Rarity fans. Art of the Dress got old real quick. It's overrated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

smile smile smile for me is the first stand out song that just made me go :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o ...now seeing as I'm a musician having played for more or less 10 years (indie alt rock) i know a good song when i hear it and smile was the song that FLOORED me in terms of how well it was arranged musically, written, sung.. so much so i am seriously going to make a alt rock version of this song as a cover song on my album...

also true true friend and taking back the crown as well

• 3 weeks later...