Whats everypony's favourite song?

Smile Smile Smile is cute.

Twilight Win the Crown is a good song as well.

I've got to Find a Way is sad but nice. So is This Day Aria.

But Winter Wrap Up is my favorite. Why? because that was my first episode and first song I heard from the series and what ultimately got me interested in MLP.

Every season finale has, without fail, made me pick a new favorite song. Used to be Giggle at the Ghostie, until At The Gala came about. Then, This Day Aria blew me away because it had a villain singing.

And now, my favorite song is A True, True Friend. Something about the song just resonated with me, and I can't help but to be smiling after I listen to it.

A True, True Friend is probably objectively the best song they've ever done in the show. It's just infectious and makes you feel good. Really perfect.

My favorite is Rarity's Dressmaking Song though because of Rarity overload. ;)

As much as I love Smile Smile Smile, but I like Babs Seeds more due to the 70s, 80s or 90s feel to it. Gotta love that music when most music in the industry today just lost its spark, same case for disco or wacky dance songs like those made by Spice Girls, etc.. and finally the romantic music, sigh, I miss Westlife and any other romantic music back in the 90s, they're the best. Or maybe it's just me when I don't listen to radios anymore.

• Like 1

True, True Friend really speaks to me so I have to say I love that song. Raise this Barn and Smile tie for second though. And probably This Day Aria in third.

When I sing Raise This Barn, one comic brings me back my old childhood.

AJ : "Raise this barn! Raise this barn!"

Count von Count : "One Two Three Four!"

• Like 1

True, True Friend really speaks to me so I have to say I love that song. Raise this Barn and Smile tie for second though. And probably This Day Aria in third.

This Day Aria was an amazing song, it had so much feeling put into it, but Raise This Barn i was a little indifferent about, as Applejack is my favorite pony i was a little upset that her first song preformed by herself was so repetative, still its a nice song and i find myself humming it whenever i end up counting things. I think next season we need some more AJ songs for sure!

MY FAVORITE IS HELP TWILIGHT WIN THE CROWN!!!!!

Yeap, I like this one too, honestly, it's 50% better than those from High School Musical anyways and also never like those live action movies, I hate Disney for its love for live actions like Nick does.

This day aria, smile smile smile, love's in bloom, a true true friend, my list goes on! I love them all! :D

Oh nice! I completley forgot about Love's in Bloom... My list has some major editing to be done.