This place. Its... AWESOME! D:

EpicMangoDude

Hey guys! I'm EpicMangoDude! This place seems quite eccentric and spontaneous... I LIKE IT! :)

I'm from the United Kingdom so I obviously like crumpets :L

I've come here from thecreaturehub.com forums in search of some more bronies/broni or whatever you call them <.<

...and... that's my introduction >.<

OH! OH! My favourite MLP is Fluttershy! :o

KTHXBAI! >.>

*Flies away into the sunset*

Why thank you random quoting dude! :L

urm... you like mangoes? o.o

Personally I prefer Oranges, myself. I was wondering, though, where'd you get your username?

Ah oh well :L

What, this username? I thought it up one day when I was creating an account on another forum. It's my PSN ID mixed with epicness! >:)

If I had a talking pony, I'd name it Epic Mango Dude... or Girl :>

Welcome, welcome! We've got bronies of all shapes and sizes and all walks of life. RPers and artists, writers and readers, we've got it all!

Please take some time to read through the Getting Started section to get a feel for our rules and environment. It will take five posts before the general section of the boards will unlock for you, but you should be able to get that in no time :)

If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact the staff. We're the ones with our names highlighted in pretty colors. We'll get you pointed in the right direction for whatever you need!

Welcome to the great and wonderful forums that is Canterlot! Lead by our loving admins Artax and Manestream

My boyfriend is from the UK and he hates tea and crumpets lol XD

Anyway my name is PaintedWings and I will be your new friend here on these forums ^^

I have two standard questions I like to ask of every new brony.

1. Do you like to RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the RPing goodness that is Canterlot?

If the answer is yes then I can't wait to see you around on the RP threads!

If the answer is no then that's quite alright we have plenty of other great topics and threads for your little MLP:FiM loving heart can bare! I'm sure we'll bump heads there sometime!

You must post 5 times here in the intro thread before anywhere else(Helps keep them bots and trolls away!)

If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask the great staff we have here!

I hope you enjoy your stay and welcome to the herd!

I love how you ask everyone those questions PaintedWings :)

Is that sarcasm <<

And like I said in my post I ask just about every new brony these questions

No, no, no! Genuine happiness! .___. You doubted me xD

Now... I'm gonna stop spamming this guy's thread.

Sup mango dude! See I told ya this place was cool but for me I will stay back at the Creature Hub for now in the meen time spread the word of the mangi the clan needs this!, Peace out

Okay. So you quit. Please don't drag all your friends back to another site with you. If they enjoy it here, why are you posting on their intro thread telling them to quit?

Doesn't seem very nice ._.

Sup mango dude! See I told ya this place was cool but for me I will stay back at the Creature Hub for now in the meen time spread the word of the mangi the clan needs this!, Peace out

Okay. So you quit. Please don't drag all your friends back to another site with you. If they enjoy it here, why are you posting on their intro thread telling them to quit?

Hey! D:<

Leave my fwiend alone! >:|

Oh...and bai! ^.^

Hey! D:<

Leave my fwiend alone! >:|

Oh...and bai! ^.^

Thanx dude! Oh and I'm not telling them to quite it only that I was because of how people rejected my creative RP pony idea but thanks to an awesome admin I realize now that trolls will be trolls and continue my epic adventure wether you hate it or not

Thanx dude! Oh and I'm not telling them to quite it only that I was because of how people rejected my creative RP pony idea but thanks to an awesome admin I realize now that trolls will be trolls and continue my epic adventure wether you hate it or not

A couple users shouldn't be an inflection of how the entire community of the board acts/is run. There are over 400 members on here, with lots of different personalities and points of view. Hope you'll still decide to stick around, even if you decide not to RP. Both of you, DuhZeeMan and EpicMangoDude. :)

A couple users shouldn't be an inflection of how the entire community of the board acts/is run. There are over 400 members on here, with lots of different personalities and points of view. Hope you'll still decide to stick around, even if you decide not to RP. Both of you, DuhZeeMan and EpicMangoDude. :)

Indeed I have decided to stay and will post that back on the creature hub, infact (as being Head of the Animations Department in the Mango Clan) will probably do a small animation informing of Canterlot :(

Indeed I have decided to stay and will post that back on the creature hub, infact (as being Head of the Animations Department in the Mango Clan) will probably do a small animation informing of Canterlot :(

Woah, that would be awesome! :D :D :D